Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
It's nice to get samples in the post
By always having new things for me to try out before I buy
I've been a member of Magic Freebies UK for years now & always look forward to see what they've found for me to bag next. Keep up the good work guys.
Great freebiez all the time
It gives great links to sites that are giving away samples and prizes for comps . You know u won't receive everything u send for but I have done well out of it and will keep using the site. Thank you magic freebies UK!
Always LOTS of offers.Received quite a lot of parcels!!
such a wide selection of offers available on a daily basis.
This website show to many products websites and trying by requesting samples before I pay anything. Also, receive some free good things.
i always get the best freebies i love this site!
Love receiving the email from Magic Freebies, it brightens my day seeing what new products are launching and applying to get free products.Then when a parcel or packet arrives through the post even more joy, something for nothing and trying new products. Great competitions too, what's not to like. Have told so many people about this and they agree it's super.
There is a great selection of free offers and competitions on the site. I have struck lucky several times now in receiving lovely free items, using the links on the Magic Freebies website. I think it's a brilliant idea.
god freebies
Offers freebies and competitions I have received many free samples for me to try, some of which I have gone on to purchase due to trying the sample.
Very good and reliable! The site you can trust! The team behind duing a brilliant job!
Loads of free stuff. What’s not to love?
always has good offers
very happy indeed
Plenty of freebies to enter. Nice prizes in competitions to enter.
It is always interesting. Even when I am not in line for some giveaway, I am kept aware of what is going on.
easy to use