Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
I don't often use now but love to still see the new freebies everyday
It's a great site. Love all the freebies, but have difficulty in getting any freebies!!!
So many freebies available
Look forward to my daily email and what I can apply for. Had lots of samples to try at home which have been great for travel miniatures.
Simple to use and easy to navigate
I love to see the various products that are promoted and the chance to try new things.
i love getting free stuff especially perfumes but I do find I have asked for a lot of free stuff and they promise to send through the post but half or more do not even come and you end up getting tons of emails from them you do not want.
Good offers not seen elsewhere.
Good way to start the day seeing freebies listed
You get free stuff what not to like. FREE
Like the free gifts and competitions
because i have won lots of little bits and pieces thank you
Being able to get things to try then deciding to buy it if you like it. Though many are only available if you like their face book page. These I will not do.
Ok website
great freebies
good freebies offered on a regular basis
Saves me trolling the net looking for freebies when Magic Freebies UK has them all in the one place.
Always great freebies
it makes me feel happy because it shows where you can get the freebies from and what they are. I have mention them on my youtube channel when I do freebies I got in certtain amount of months.
great pointers to finding great freebies
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.33 based on 568 reviews