Magic Freebies UK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy

"Poor show. You’ll be one of the lucky ones if you get anything decent"
"I have been with magic freebies for a year or more , doing loads of surveys,an gone for the free gifts , and haven't ever received any free items ."
"Magic freebies has really really put a smile on my face i have just had a look at the freebies and their are quite a few things i need the free meal and fitbit watch i am just started to do the meal one so it will be just waiting for the freebies to arrive cant wait and the best bit i havent looked at all of them yet let you all no thanks jayson"
"I do like the free samples they great for throwing in toiletrie bags etc, the facebook ones not so keen on as they tend to be scams dont receive anything free just discount code ans spam mail, the makeup ones i can never get as its all pick up in store and i have none of the stores near me i stay in a little town nothing here"
"Ive been on here for over 2 yrs and havent recieved anything free at all"
"Ive been on here for over 2 yrs and ive never recieved anything free"
"I love this product you enter your email and bam πŸ’₯ you get freebies within no time at all. I recommend you get it if you like the idea of getting free stuff fof nothing ( I sure do!πŸ˜‚). The free things are not the best quality but they aren’t far off, and they are free! What do you expect! You can’t expect a lot! You get more than you expect and it isn’t wrong you get things regularly xx Thank you to all who read my comment and took the time to hear my opinion, I really appreciate it πŸ’‹"
"i LOVE THESE FREEBIES .iam always waiting for recieving my freebies"
"Bloody nightmare sight..........they sell your email address and you get bombared with SPAM !!!! No way of leaving BEWARE FOLKS........DO NOT SIGN UP"
"website show to many products websites and trying by requesting samples.thanks"
"I have been a member for a while and i have never been sent a thing i hear and see all these people being sent all these things but are they real people i am thinking off leaving Your Faithfully Karen Clark"
"I think that it a very good website and perfect for a bit of extra stuff and overall amazing thanks"
"I can't wait to receive a freebie you were recommended by a friend that's why only gave 3stars my friend gives 5stars I look forward to doing that as well 🎈"
"If only they dropped maccy d of in a 1.1 corsa Any m9’s dream"
"Hi i am des for short im in phillippes not rich im willng to help my country in phill. So manny foor people i try my best to help people like whl donate use clothes shoes And for kids no shoes going to school hope someone people help me. Thank you god bless..."
"I am trying to send it to you and because I am now in a Home I pay for everything with my pension plan so I don't know why I am not able to get accepted. Nikki πŸŽ€"
"Even though I haven't won anything since I joined well over a year ago I still enjoy looking on your site Thank You Magic Freebies UK for making me feel very welcome here"
"I used to think that nothing can be free but ever since I have arrived on MagicFreebies, free is the new in. I have received a few free items and this shows how realistic the site it. Well done MF :)"
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.51 based on 524 reviews