Magic Freebies UK Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

How would you rate Magic Freebies UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Magic freebies the are soooooo incredible to use plus they're free so you don't have to pay"
"i never receive anything i sign up for winds me up"
"it's just a great site!"
"I love Magiic Freebies, and why not! A chance for free stuff and a go at regular competitions, one of which I have won. The MF daily emails are always welcome in my inbox."
"Great site, does all the hard work for you !"
"always something free that im interested in"
"It has very good offers"
"I love it when I receive freebies!!!"
"I enter loads of competitions , surveys etc... in the hope of winning items or trying out new products. I have managed to bag a couple of Freebies from this site but they are far and few between."
Hi Denise,
Thanks for your review, and sorry that you haven't had any freebies recently. Unfortunately, this can depend on the company sending them out as to how long a campaign can take. Fingers crossed your freebie drought changes soon! - Magic Freebies UK
"I love Magic Freebies UK, it's very rare to have something for nothing but now and again you come across a site that yes you may have to enter a competition or sign up to a newsletter but mostly it's just pop in your name and address and it will be delivered to your door free of charge. The only negative I have found is when you click on the link for the free item you want, it doesn't take you to that particular item you have to search down for it and sometimes its not there at all."
"You get to try new products"
"A good chance to try new products or win prizes"
"its got some good offers"
"There is a good variety of freebies."
"Always plenty of choice - sometimes you have to do a massive questionnaire to get to the freebie, but worth it when it comes"
"good freebies"
"good offers, although sometimes once you have requested the freebie you don't always get them"
"A Chance to see things differently and new perspective and a bit of fun to break time up"
"Through this wonderful site I have been able to try lots of goodies before I buy. Wonderful 👍👍👍"
"Check every day for offers"
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.62 based on 484 reviews