Magic Freebies UK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy

"website show to many products websites and trying by requesting samples.thanks"
"I have been a member for a while and i have never been sent a thing i hear and see all these people being sent all these things but are they real people i am thinking off leaving Your Faithfully Karen Clark"
"I think that it a very good website and perfect for a bit of extra stuff and overall amazing thanks"
"I can't wait to receive a freebie you were recommended by a friend that's why only gave 3stars my friend gives 5stars I look forward to doing that as well 🎈"
"If only they dropped maccy d of in a 1.1 corsa Any m9’s dream"
"Hi i am des for short im in phillippes not rich im willng to help my country in phill. So manny foor people i try my best to help people like whl donate use clothes shoes And for kids no shoes going to school hope someone people help me. Thank you god bless..."
"I am trying to send it to you and because I am now in a Home I pay for everything with my pension plan so I don't know why I am not able to get accepted. Nikki πŸŽ€"
"Even though I haven't won anything since I joined well over a year ago I still enjoy looking on your site Thank You Magic Freebies UK for making me feel very welcome here"
"I used to think that nothing can be free but ever since I have arrived on MagicFreebies, free is the new in. I have received a few free items and this shows how realistic the site it. Well done MF :)"
"It's amazing"
"excited when I got my new stuff perfume was brilliant made my mum smell very flowery."
"I reviewed a John frieda conditioner and I love this website it's so easy and worth it!"
"Thank you magic freebies had my firsts sample yesterday love sample thank you very much very happy πŸŒŸβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ‘Œ"
"Thank you very much had my first sample other day always liners superb fitting and wonderful fragrance πŸŒŸπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜€ Sharon langford"
"Been on this for a while now and still never had anything through the post :/ and not sure if I even will maybe hopefully one day!"
"Entered in for a free pair of Nike trainers product testing. Will see what comes of it. I'm a bit sceptical if I will recieve them Free. Will be doing a review if & when I recieve them to test"
"We are selling fizzy drinks and foods."
"What charity are you plaing for: The Diane Awards and Cauldwell Children"
"I'm with this site only one week now and already I got free sample from clinique for try on fundation. Great site I hope I will have more stuff to try on for review 😊"
"I've been on here for a year and never had 1 thing come through my letter box! Sometimes I've been on this site for over a hour doing what they asked."
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.56 based on 513 reviews