Magic Freebies UK Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

Click Here

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy

"It’s all a scam I get nothing free 😡"
"A Jane Austen (Drama channel) turned up today, was so surprised to receive it, as I don't usually get anything for free. I really appreciate it."
"Have received absolutely nothing from the companies I signed into!!"
"This is a really good website"
"How can i get a password reset"
"Can not wait for my magic freebies thank you so much"
"Have applied for so many freebies and as yet have not received a thing."
"You keep saying that I am a member. I have NEVER received any MAGIC FREEBIES so what do I do now......"
"Never get emails even though I subscribed. Go on their website and offers have already expired or redirect to survey sites. Joke"
"Had the occassional freebie in the past, but this past year there has been absolutely nothing!!! Sometimes the "freebie" has expired or you you have to register on another website - especially facebook, or complete a very longwinded survey only to be told you didnt qualify for anything at the end. This website is a total waste of time."
"Didn't cos I have NEVER received any....."
"It's says you get freebies but it's a scam as you don't get anything for free...."
"Nothing is actually free. It's all 'cashback' or some other scam."
"To many offers require downloading an app. What happened to old fashioned vouchers? Not everyone has a smartphone."
"It's very helpful for helping out disabled people"
"Why won’t it accept my e mail address"
"I've never got a freebee"
"There are scams on here"
"Either want you to do a survey when I have still didn’t get anything or they want you to send money how can that be free"
"If I am already a member why have I never received any Magic Freebies"
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.34 based on 566 reviews