Magic Freebies UK Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

How would you rate Magic Freebies UK ?

"I've been on here for a year and never had 1 thing come through my letter box! Sometimes I've been on this site for over a hour doing what they asked."
"Three times I have paid postage of around £5 FOR ITEMS I am yet to receive. The vendors emailed to say they had received my payment and would ship but to date am still waiting! They refuse to answer any emails and totally ignore you once money has been received."
"Yet receive somethink"
"i love trying new products so msgic freebies is great u get to know ur product before u buy its great xx"
"I've had a couple of items and the site works"
"It’s was good I revived all of them"
"aaarrrrr wwwwwoooooowwwww. im so excitted to reseve my freeies. of magic.."
"I only sometimes get my free samples not always"
Nkosinomusa N
Unverified Reviewer
"never got anything"
"I only gave 5 stars as to ensure my review made it through this site is a con... Look up the information online this company helps other company for a sum to find you and the only reason there able to sell your information is because your signing up"
"I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Magic freebies the are soooooo incredible to use plus they're free so you don't have to pay"
"i never receive anything i sign up for winds me up"
"it's just a great site!"
"I love Magiic Freebies, and why not! A chance for free stuff and a go at regular competitions, one of which I have won. The MF daily emails are always welcome in my inbox."
"Great site, does all the hard work for you !"
"always something free that im interested in"
"It has very good offers"
"I love it when I receive freebies!!!"
"I enter loads of competitions , surveys etc... in the hope of winning items or trying out new products. I have managed to bag a couple of Freebies from this site but they are far and few between."
Hi Denise,
Thanks for your review, and sorry that you haven't had any freebies recently. Unfortunately, this can depend on the company sending them out as to how long a campaign can take. Fingers crossed your freebie drought changes soon! - Magic Freebies UK
"I love Magic Freebies UK, it's very rare to have something for nothing but now and again you come across a site that yes you may have to enter a competition or sign up to a newsletter but mostly it's just pop in your name and address and it will be delivered to your door free of charge. The only negative I have found is when you click on the link for the free item you want, it doesn't take you to that particular item you have to search down for it and sometimes its not there at all."
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.59 based on 494 reviews