Magic Freebies UK Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

How would you rate Magic Freebies UK ?

"Thank you magic freebies had my firsts sample yesterday love sample thank you very much very happy πŸŒŸβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ‘Œ"
"Thank you very much had my first sample other day always liners superb fitting and wonderful fragrance πŸŒŸπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜€ Sharon langford"
"Been on this for a while now and still never had anything through the post :/ and not sure if I even will maybe hopefully one day!"
"Entered in for a free pair of Nike trainers product testing. Will see what comes of it. I'm a bit sceptical if I will recieve them Free. Will be doing a review if & when I recieve them to test"
"We are selling fizzy drinks and foods."
"What charity are you plaing for: The Diane Awards and Cauldwell Children"
"I'm with this site only one week now and already I got free sample from clinique for try on fundation. Great site I hope I will have more stuff to try on for review 😊"
"I've been on here for a year and never had 1 thing come through my letter box! Sometimes I've been on this site for over a hour doing what they asked."
"Three times I have paid postage of around £5 FOR ITEMS I am yet to receive. The vendors emailed to say they had received my payment and would ship but to date am still waiting! They refuse to answer any emails and totally ignore you once money has been received."
"Yet receive somethink"
"i love trying new products so msgic freebies is great u get to know ur product before u buy its great xx"
"I've had a couple of items and the site works"
"It’s was good I revived all of them"
"aaarrrrr wwwwwoooooowwwww. im so excitted to reseve my freeies. of magic.."
"I only sometimes get my free samples not always"
"never got anything"
"I only gave 5 stars as to ensure my review made it through this site is a con... Look up the information online this company helps other company for a sum to find you and the only reason there able to sell your information is because your signing up"
"I ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ Magic freebies the are soooooo incredible to use plus they're free so you don't have to pay"
"i never receive anything i sign up for winds me up"
"it's just a great site!"
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.58 based on 501 reviews