Magicdresscouk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Magicdresscouk

How would you rate Magicdresscouk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jennifer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Magicdresscouk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Delivery
Information
Price
"Do not use this website!! I was incredibly disappointed receiving my dress - it looked nothing like the picture on their website!!! The colour was correct and the sizing was ok (although poorly fitting due to poor quality). The cross style on the bodice of the dress was not the same as the picture. The picture shows it crossing over on top of the skirt section which was the feature that made me want the dress but sadly when it arrived the skirt was instead stitched on top of the cross style which made the hips look larger and stick out than what they should. There was also a lot of material left loose under the arms and reallybthe whole dress was just not finished to a high standard and the hem of the dress was also frayed! When I emailed to say I was not satisfied and explained my reasons and that I wanted a full refund I was told that I couldn't get one because they only return items that are the wrong colour or size? And they also advised that they can not guarantee that the dress will look like the photo - even though that neither of these things are detailed on their website!! I have to say I had my doubts in ordering from this company yet i stupidly still went ahead - but please take my advice - don't buy from this company!! You'd be cheaper taking a photo from the website and going to a local seamstress to make it for you instead!!"
"I could not belive how quick the dress arrived, order 30st Dec 2012 and received dress on the 6th Jan 2013. The dress is finished to a very high stander. I could not have asked for a nicer dress. actually I have never ordered online before and I was nervous about how the quality would be. the little details like the zip is all finished off so lovley, you cannot see this. in all I love the dress so much! I would recommened this website to anyone!"
Magicdresscouk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews