Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
Friendly helpful staff.
Clean, secure units.
Shuts earlier than I'd like.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 months ago
Easy access, light and airy. Helpful staff
(Acton) - Posted 2 months ago
would have been 5 stars. I find the delayed or light timing too short and often am in semi-darkness and cannot read information on boxes etc.
(Banbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Used Magenta in Oxford recently Staff was helpful store is clean got a good move in discount would recommend to friends
Jeremy
(Oxford) - Posted 11 months ago
Very good clean to store all our house hold goods. Can be exspensive even with the discount. Handy it's open 24 hour
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
So far the service has been excellent.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Very efficient, polite and helpful.
(Acton) - Posted 2 years ago
easy access to my storage unti
Everything was dealt with efficiently and professionally until I came to use my storage for the very first time - my unit is in 2 nd floor and the lift wasn’t working!
Magenta kindly allowed me to use a spare unit in the ground floor but it a couple of weeks before the lift was safe again which meant moving everything from downstairs to upstairs! But all is good now
I wonder if the reduced rate can be carried on for 1 more month as compensation for the inconvenience caused?
Prompt, polite service.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Friendly efficient staff. Clean storage units. Trolleys difficult to manouvre, apart from the one with two wheels in the middle.
50% discount for first 8 weeks. Easy access to our storage unit.
Good location; good staff
Friendly manner on the phone - understanding when payments are occasionally one or two days late. It feels like they know me as a customer.
(Acton) - Posted 3 years ago
Once the initial registration and payment has been completed (I did feel that took a bit too long!) the rest of the process was very good. It was particularly easy to clear the storage out with excellent access through the back door. I'll probably use next year for student storage. Thanks.
(Oxford) - Posted 3 years ago
Helpful and clean. Well priced.
(Nottingham) - Posted 3 years ago
Feel belongings are safe. However i do find it quite expensive so think you should have discounts for existing customers not just new ones.
(Nottingham) - Posted 3 years ago
Staff are really friendly and helpful. Storage unit exceptionally dry and safe. My only criticism is that I think the units should have a light of some kind. If, like me, you need access to your items in storage then you need to bring a torch and even then it's difficult to locate and move the item you require. Lights would be ace. But besides that the facility is great and I would definitely recommend.
(Nottingham) - Posted 3 years ago
Apart from a discrepancy in the quoted price, the Receptionist was extremely helpful on our first and subsequent visit. She showed us exactly what to do and how to access our unit.
(Oxford) - Posted 3 years ago