Magenta Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage
Read Magenta Self Storage Reviews

About Magenta Self Storage:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy
Jeremy
(Oxford) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good clean to store all our house hold goods. Can be exspensive even with the discount. Handy it's open 24 hour
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
So far the service has been excellent.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
Very efficient, polite and helpful.
(Acton) - Posted 1 year ago
How would you rate our facility?
easy access to my storage unti
How would you rate our facility?
Everything was dealt with efficiently and professionally until I came to use my storage for the very first time - my unit is in 2 nd floor and the lift wasn’t working! Magenta kindly allowed me to use a spare unit in the ground floor but it a couple of weeks before the lift was safe again which meant moving everything from downstairs to upstairs! But all is good now I wonder if the reduced rate can be carried on for 1 more month as compensation for the inconvenience caused?
Prompt, polite service.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
How would you rate our facility?
Friendly efficient staff. Clean storage units. Trolleys difficult to manouvre, apart from the one with two wheels in the middle.
How would you rate our facility?
50% discount for first 8 weeks. Easy access to our storage unit.
Good location; good staff
How would you rate our facility?
Friendly manner on the phone - understanding when payments are occasionally one or two days late. It feels like they know me as a customer.
(Acton) - Posted 2 years ago
How would you rate our facility?
Once the initial registration and payment has been completed (I did feel that took a bit too long!) the rest of the process was very good. It was particularly easy to clear the storage out with excellent access through the back door. I'll probably use next year for student storage. Thanks.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
How would you rate our facility?
Helpful and clean. Well priced.
How would you rate our facility?
Feel belongings are safe. However i do find it quite expensive so think you should have discounts for existing customers not just new ones.
How would you rate our facility?
Staff are really friendly and helpful. Storage unit exceptionally dry and safe. My only criticism is that I think the units should have a light of some kind. If, like me, you need access to your items in storage then you need to bring a torch and even then it's difficult to locate and move the item you require. Lights would be ace. But besides that the facility is great and I would definitely recommend.
How would you rate our facility?
Apart from a discrepancy in the quoted price, the Receptionist was extremely helpful on our first and subsequent visit. She showed us exactly what to do and how to access our unit.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
How would you rate our facility?
Well-organised storage facility - wish it was a bit cheaper!
Thank you for your positive review and we're glad you find our facility well-organised. We do everything we can to keep our prices affordable and regularly add services to give our customers added value for money. Did you know that you can save an extra 5% or 10% if you prepay for 6 or 12 months storage?
How would you rate our facility?
offered a good value, flexible service.
How would you rate our facility?
Iv been with Magenta for a few years on and off and the guys in the office are always really helpful and friendly. I can come back and forth the unit when i want - which makes it much easier as i live in a different City now.. Absolutely no complaints
How would you rate our facility?
Great staff with helpful approach to customers needs!
Magenta Self Storage is rated 4.62 based on 273 reviews