Magenta Self Storage Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Magenta Self Storage?

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy

"Provided emergency storage for our kitchen when it was delivered before the build was complete. Faultless from our perspective. Always polite. Locker we had was extremely convenient with good access from the road. Refunded deposit with no niggles. Highly recommended and would use again."
"Got a bit over excited at the auction house over the road (it's not the first time...) and headed straight to magenta for help. Darren was great, helping me to work out what size I'd need and everytime I've been back all the staff have been incredibly helpful. Special thanks to Kevin who helped me load and unload on a boiling hot day"
"Very efficient, very friendly, very helpful staff. Would definitely use them again. Highly recommend."
"Wonderful staff and clean very facilities."
How would you rate our customer service?
"Good location in Oxford with helpful staff, we found the drive up loading bay very useful. Room was clean & dry just what you need to keep our items safe. All vey good will recommend to family & friends. 5 star !"
How would you rate our customer service?
How would you rate our facility?
"Huge thank you to the staff who has been very helpful and kind. I highly recommend this storage!"
How would you rate our customer service?
How would you rate our facility?
"I've been very happy with their personalised assistance. I've been going through a very stressful time over the last year, which included a move. Paul and his team are nice people. I hope they will continue to look after me with my storage needs."
"Very friendly and helpful staff team at Nottingham. High quality storage. With lots of size options. Good value. ????"
(Nottingham) - Posted 3 years ago
"Arthur is a top guy. Very professional and excellent customer service. It is thanks to service like that I choose to go with Magenta."
(Acton) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your positive review. Customer Service is hugely important to all of us and Arthur will really appreciate your comments.
"Gave them notice I was finished with my unit which will mean I will have used just one week out of my pre-paid month. They will refund my unused weeks... but as per their "terms & conditions" they will take up to 21 days to do it !! So I pay them upfront and when they owe me money they get three whole weeks to send me what I'm owed. Sharp practice and pretty nasty customer service. I really wouldn't recommend Magenta at all. For same price I could have had Yellow who provide 24/7 secure access rather than just daytime and refunded unused weeks right away when I used them. Magenta, best avoided."
Hi Pete, thanks for leaving a review about your experience with Magenta Storage. Unfortunately, due to most refunds being processed via Direct Debit we have to allow for bank errors which is why we may take up to 21 days. Most of the time our refunds are settled much quicker than that. I do apologise if this procedure caused you any inconvenience.
Magenta Self Storage is rated 4.59 based on 251 reviews