Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
I had a storage unit in the Magenta self storage in Oxford. It was a difficult time, due to the covid and the lockdown measures but the service was phenomenal. Jeremy and the team have been extremely helpful and nice, and made the stressful experience of moving during a lockdown much more bearable. Five stars.
Our experience with Magenta has been great throughout. All their staff are super pro and all interactions have been great! Highly recommended! Thanks
I needed some storage to phase my moving in two parts. I found the Oxford Magenta store very handy, easy to reach, great friendly staff, the lift is large for house furniture, they have also big trolleys to reduce the number of journeys from the van to your storage unit. Once you are there everything becomes faster! I hope to do not move out again ... you know how stressful that is! .. but in case I will use Magenta again!PS The units are clean and there is also hand sanitiser for customers during the Covid-19 to keep the place safe.
Used Magenta in Oxford recently Staff was helpful store is clean got a good move in discount would recommend to friends
Rubbish costumer service and very rude and 1 time and last time...
Provided emergency storage for our kitchen when it was delivered before the build was complete. Faultless from our perspective. Always polite. Locker we had was extremely convenient with good access from the road. Refunded deposit with no niggles. Highly recommended and would use again.
Got a bit over excited at the auction house over the road (it's not the first time...) and headed straight to magenta for help. Darren was great, helping me to work out what size I'd need and everytime I've been back all the staff have been incredibly helpful. Special thanks to Kevin who helped me load and unload on a boiling hot day
Magenta Self Storage are practical and efficient as well as personal in their relationships with their customers … it’s a rare combination, and one that’s warmly appreciated. Thank you.
(Acton) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Hal,

Thanks so much for such a lovely review. We put lots of effort into understanding our customer needs and we’re really pleased that you’re happy with the service and support you’ve received with us.

Please stay safe and well and we’ll see you in store again soon.

Ange Okwuosa
Branch manager, Acton
Very helpful staff
(Oxford) - Posted 11 months ago
5 stars Excellent customer service, exceptionally helpful and professional manager. Super clean premises, very impressed. Thanks, Jules
(Oxford) - Posted 11 months ago
Always polite and informative
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
easy to use but also very nice and straightforward common-sense guy manning the facility
Jeremy
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Very good service, very friendly staff! Top!
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Everything very professional. The only thing I would suggest is to extend opening hours to get into the storage as for someone who works till 5pm it’s really hard to arrange moving staff earlier.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly staff, easy process, helpful and professional
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Very efficient, very friendly, very helpful staff. Would definitely use them again. Highly recommend.
Wonderful staff and clean very facilities.
Good location in Oxford with helpful staff, we found the drive up loading bay very useful.
Room was clean & dry just what you need to keep our items safe.
All vey good will recommend to family & friends.
5 star !
Huge thank you to the staff who has been very helpful and kind.
I highly recommend this storage!
Magenta Storage Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 327 reviews