Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

4.6
Based on 391 reviews
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
Fantastic facility, totally flexible and amazing service. Also great value, very impressed.
(Banbury) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Sue, Thank you for your 5 star review. We do pride ourselves on our service and it is great to see you have had such a great experience with us. All the best Kerry
Frankly Magenta has disappointed since the recent move to Stirling Rd. As an entry point customer, I was underwhelmed by the disinterested unmasked lad with snack food on Reception. Felt like a temp going through the motions. Such a stark contrast to the efficient and friendly style provided by the staff at the previous location. Had I been a brand new customer, I’d probably been put off.
Rubbish costumer service and very rude and 1 time and last time...
The unti in Acton is fine, the new one will no doubt be cool but the admin system lets the whole thing down. It's taken many attempts to get soft copy invoices and it would have saved everyone acres of time if we had been offered a DD facility at the start. Otherwise good experience brought down by something so basic.
(Acton) - Posted 1 year ago
Sales team not available on both calls, people that eventually picked up knew nothing about the company. Price of storage is based on who you are, how long you want storage and how much of it. AKA how rich you sound, how gullable you are, and how deperate you are for it. No static monthly charges. Corporate selling tactics on maximising profits - Get to know them, then empty their pockets. Ill find a fair and transparent company instead.
I had a storage unit in the Magenta self storage in Oxford. It was a difficult time, due to the covid and the lockdown measures but the service was phenomenal. Jeremy and the team have been extremely helpful and nice, and made the stressful experience of moving during a lockdown much more bearable. Five stars.
Our experience with Magenta has been great throughout. All their staff are super pro and all interactions have been great! Highly recommended! Thanks
I needed some storage to phase my moving in two parts. I found the Oxford Magenta store very handy, easy to reach, great friendly staff, the lift is large for house furniture, they have also big trolleys to reduce the number of journeys from the van to your storage unit. Once you are there everything becomes faster! I hope to do not move out again ... you know how stressful that is! .. but in case I will use Magenta again!PS The units are clean and there is also hand sanitiser for customers during the Covid-19 to keep the place safe.
Used Magenta in Oxford recently Staff was helpful store is clean got a good move in discount would recommend to friends
Provided emergency storage for our kitchen when it was delivered before the build was complete. Faultless from our perspective. Always polite. Locker we had was extremely convenient with good access from the road. Refunded deposit with no niggles. Highly recommended and would use again.
Got a bit over excited at the auction house over the road (it's not the first time...) and headed straight to magenta for help. Darren was great, helping me to work out what size I'd need and everytime I've been back all the staff have been incredibly helpful. Special thanks to Kevin who helped me load and unload on a boiling hot day
I have had a great experience with the Magenta Storage branch in Oxford. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The lockers themselves are of a good standard. I am confident that my belongings are in safe hands. Would certainly recommend to a friend, especially students who need storage for during vacations.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you Muhammed for your great feedback our Oxford team are over the moon with your comments if you ever need storage again please contact us.
Jeremy and the team at Magenta Oxford were incredibly helpful, professional and efficient throughout the entire process - always quick to respond and resolve any queries - a pleasure to continue working with!
Used Magenta's services for 5 years until recently - can't fault them.
Great customer service.
(Oxford) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you Zarrin for the 5 star review
What's not to like. The team at Magenta were super helpful and the facility is fantastic with good security measures and easy access whenever you need.
My locker was broken into and my stuff stolen. Magenta insurance refused to the reimburse me. I Would not recommend this company to anyone!
DO NOT USE MAGENTA STORAGE!!!! Someone picked my lock and stole my £500 bike. Magenta insurance refused to reimburse me any sum because the unit was not violently broken into. So anyone can pick a lock and steal what they want and you will not be reimbursed. What is the point of a storage unit or insurance if your valuables get stolen and then aren't reimbursed???
Dear Mr Wiggins, We are so sorry to hear about your recent bad experience at our Oxford store. Whilst we can fully understand the frustration at losing something from your storage unit we have done everything we can to assist with the investigation. Having gathered all the evidence your case was passed on to our insurance provider who, unfortunately, on this case were unable to settle in your favour because there was insufficient evidence of any theft. As a business, we are not open 24hrs and our staff regularly walk around the building to check storage units and make sure everything is in order. In your case there was no evidence of any tampering to the unit or the padlock you used to secure the door and we have not found any footage on our CCTV to support your claim of theft. We do hope that you find your missing items but we are confident that they were not stolen from your storage unit having completed our investigation. Kind regards, Magenta Self Storage
The service, was fast and super efficient and the Branch Manager Jeremy Parsons, deserves a shout out for a smooth and professional service and represents your business well - thank you
(Oxford) - Posted 11 months ago
Good and staff are friendly and helpful
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago