Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd

Popular Questions:

Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Magenta Storage Ltd.

Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

How do I contact Magenta Storage Ltd?
(7 months ago)
You can contact Magenta Storage Ltd by Email and Telephone.
(7 months ago)
96.67%
Industry Average
So far, just the joining process, has been very good indeed! I will provide further feedback once I've had my storage unit up and running for a while. Just to say that, the reason I didn't go and get another quote from somewhere else, was the prompt and friendly and responsive service I got from the team at Banbury. It also looks like it's going to be very good value.
- Ms Maxine Fletcher
Excellent service! They have got best prices compare to other storages . Angela who is the manager is very professional and always there to help . I highly recommend it.
- Kasia Porembna
I had a storage unit in the Magenta self storage in Oxford. It was a difficult time, due to the covid and the lockdown measures but the service was phenomenal. Jeremy and the team have been extremely helpful and nice, and made the stressful experience of moving during a lockdown much more bearable. Five stars.
- Angela