Magenta Self Storage Insights

Magenta Self Storage have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service and refunds.

A
Happiness Grade

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

Phone
08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Refunds - Easy

87.50%
Industry Average
" Provided emergency storage for our kitchen when it was delivered before the build was complete. Faultless from our perspective. Always polite. Locker we had was extremely convenient with good access from the road. Refunded deposit with no niggles. Highly recommended and would use again. "
- John
" Excellent service and prompt refund for unused weeks once we moved our furniture out. Garry from TC Removals was also very professional and careful with our furniture and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. "
- Nigel
" You get a refund if you over-estimate how long you will need the unit for. "
- Mrs Willoughby
A
96.43%
Industry Average
" Amazing customer service! Angela @ magenta Acton is professional and ready to help you out no matter the query! I’ve left my whole home between moving houses and I will definitely use it again when in need! Quality /price ratio is 5stars! "
- Lara
" Great, friendly and fast service! "
- Miss Zuzka Majcova
" Fantastic service, great offers when we joined and unit is perfect for us, kept at cool temperature all year round and secure clean space. Very happy! "
- Nothing But Foot Prints