Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Magenta Storage Ltd have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
excellent staff, very helpful, 24/7 access, easy to get to with very little traffic problems, very secure and a fair price for a storage unit. Magenta will always be my first choice.
- Leslie Edmonds
Very friendly and helpful staff. Nothing seems to much trouble. Reasonable price. Easy access
- Cherwell Office Supplies
Recently used storage with a friend at your Oxford branch, Good price with 50% off, good hygiene during lockdown, very good customer service, would return if I needed storage again and I would recommend to others for sure.
- Rob
100.00%
Industry Average
I can honestly say I have never been more blown away by the level of service I received from Simon @ Magenta Acton. Could not recommend more highly!!!
- Anonymous
Very accommodating and the staff is extremely helpful Amazing service
- Ms Veronica Sevegrand
The Magenta storage in Banbury is great and in a really convenient location. Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely friendly and helpful. All in all a great service and would highly recommend!
- Ms Jenny Pyper