Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
easy to use but also very nice and straightforward common-sense guy manning the facility
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent customer service,good price,clean,organised environment.
I rent office space as well as storage and Kerry,Helen and Amy have made me very welcome and have been incredibly helpful
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Very good service, very friendly staff! Top!
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Amy was extremely helpful and very customer centric. She could not have been more helpful
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Everything very professional. The only thing I would suggest is to extend opening hours to get into the storage as for someone who works till 5pm it’s really hard to arrange moving staff earlier.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been more than happy with the service I have received from Magenta Storage in Oxford. The whole site is clean, tidy and efficiently run. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for storage in the area.
Excellent friendly staff
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
I used Magenta storage in Oxford over the summer as being a student, the location was just perfect for me bus stops just outside and added bonus to have Waitrose across the road for lunch. The staff are really helpful, Jeremy even call the taxi for us nothing was to much bother. The locker was just what we needed all included price with 50% off for 2 months.
I will use these guys again thanks Magenta.
Friendly staff, easy process, helpful and professional
It’s ok very good
(Acton) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing customer service! Angela @ magenta Acton is professional and ready to help you out no matter the query!
I’ve left my whole home between moving houses and I will definitely use it again when in need! Quality /price ratio is 5stars!
We arrived two minutes before closing on the 7th September and wasn't expecting to get much response. However this was not the case, both ladies on reception were so welcoming, friendly and very informative and time didn't seem an issue, we were shown around the building and advised of all costing's and what was involved, we were very impressed and a big thanks to them as what is already a stressful time in moving home was made easy. Thank you
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent staff and management of the site. Very helpful and informative
Highly recommend this branch - Banbury.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Helen from your Banbury branch is fabulous; really helpful and friendly. It was her attitude that made my decision to use Magenta
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Great, friendly and fast service!
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Really helpful staff and all round great experience
very helpful stafff
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic service, great offers when we joined and unit is perfect for us, kept at cool temperature all year round and secure clean space. Very happy!
Really_helpful_staff_at_Acton