Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
Excellent customer service and easy access to storage unit. Highly recommended.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
The storage was clean and accessible and the staff were very friendly and helpful. For me it was the perfect location so, all in all, excellent. I would certainly recommend it.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago
Everything perfect, and awesome customer care
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Staff at Magenta are always helpful,the building is well maintained in good location.
(Acton) - Posted 1 year ago
Great effortless storage facility and the 24hrs access is brilliant.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Very polite and approachable staff. Clean facilities. Great offers. Wide range of storage sizes available. Would highly recommend!
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service throughout our house move.
Fully recommend Magenta.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service and all the people I dealt with were very friendly
EXCELLENT SERVICE,HELEN AND KERRY VERY HELPFUL WOULD RECOMMEND MAGENTA
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Helen, Kerry and Tom were all fantastic, no request was too much and they were so helpful and welcoming. Even when we were locked in they dealt with it really quickly and calmly. Just perfect, I rarely give anyone 5 stars but this team deserved more. Thank you
Really helpful
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
I had to arrange storage in an emaergency from overseas and Angela at the Acton facility was very helpful in accommodating me. She continued to be most pleasant and efficient in all further interactions.
Very happy with the experience, altough longer opening hours (especially earlier than 9am) might be helpful.
Regarding Magenta at Nottingham: Excellent customer service; Katie very helpful, friendly and as previously mentioned 'willing to go the extra mile'. Such touches make all the difference. I would be very happy to recommend Magenta to friends and family.
Thank you.
Ref Magenta Nottingham: Storage facility, clean spacious and accessible. Staff always professional and keen to go the extra mile. Special mention to Kate Garfoot. Her assistance/advise much appreciated. Highly recommend.
Nice storage center in Oxford it was clean easy to use with helpful staff.
Especially the free nespresso coffee in the lovely reception.
Good opening hours 7 days a week with a drive up loading bay.
Thanks i will recommend you to my friends & family.
Brilliant! Always willing to go above and beyond for customers and flexible to their needs.
Great service at Magenta storage helpful staff easy to use storage at a great price what more do you need !
We used Magenta in Banbury for 3 months to store belongings we wanted to take to our home in Spain. Both Helen & Kerry were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and the facility itself was easily accessible, very clean and competitively priced. Highly recommended - it deserves 5 stars!
I kept my belongings at Magenta Banbury for about 7 months between house moves. I received an excellent hassle free service the whole time. Helen in particular was lovely. She even made me a coffee when she saw me stressed out scratching my head over too much stuff I'd collected over the years. :0)
A great help for my needs at short notice. Staff were extremely helpful and explained the processes thoroughly. The storage units were completely secure and gave full piece of mind regarding your valuable items, etc. Highly recommended
Magenta Storage Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 308 reviews