Magenta Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage
Read Magenta Self Storage Reviews

About Magenta Self Storage:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had very good expirience with Magenta. Good location, well equipped and reasonably priced. Very friendly staff.
Excellent customer service and easy access to storage unit. Highly recommended.
(Oxford) - Posted 10 months ago
The storage was clean and accessible and the staff were very friendly and helpful. For me it was the perfect location so, all in all, excellent. I would certainly recommend it.
(Oxford) - Posted 10 months ago
Everything perfect, and awesome customer care
(Banbury) - Posted 10 months ago
Staff at Magenta are always helpful,the building is well maintained in good location.
(Acton) - Posted 10 months ago
Great effortless storage facility and the 24hrs access is brilliant.
(Banbury) - Posted 10 months ago
Very polite and approachable staff. Clean facilities. Great offers. Wide range of storage sizes available. Would highly recommend!
(Banbury) - Posted 10 months ago
Excellent service throughout our house move.
Fully recommend Magenta.
(Banbury) - Posted 10 months ago
Excellent service and all the people I dealt with were very friendly
EXCELLENT SERVICE,HELEN AND KERRY VERY HELPFUL WOULD RECOMMEND MAGENTA
(Banbury) - Posted 10 months ago
Helen, Kerry and Tom were all fantastic, no request was too much and they were so helpful and welcoming. Even when we were locked in they dealt with it really quickly and calmly. Just perfect, I rarely give anyone 5 stars but this team deserved more. Thank you
Really helpful
(Banbury) - Posted 10 months ago
I had to arrange storage in an emaergency from overseas and Angela at the Acton facility was very helpful in accommodating me. She continued to be most pleasant and efficient in all further interactions.
Very happy with the experience, altough longer opening hours (especially earlier than 9am) might be helpful.
Regarding Magenta at Nottingham: Excellent customer service; Katie very helpful, friendly and as previously mentioned 'willing to go the extra mile'. Such touches make all the difference. I would be very happy to recommend Magenta to friends and family.
Thank you.
Ref Magenta Nottingham: Storage facility, clean spacious and accessible. Staff always professional and keen to go the extra mile. Special mention to Kate Garfoot. Her assistance/advise much appreciated. Highly recommend.
Nice storage center in Oxford it was clean easy to use with helpful staff.
Especially the free nespresso coffee in the lovely reception.
Good opening hours 7 days a week with a drive up loading bay.
Thanks i will recommend you to my friends & family.
Brilliant! Always willing to go above and beyond for customers and flexible to their needs.
Great service at Magenta storage helpful staff easy to use storage at a great price what more do you need !
Super unhelpful staff. Really rude guy checked me in. Didn’t show me how to use the 200year elevator and I got stuck. A very old fashioned storage place with ridiculously limited opening hours. Head back to Yellow storage. Don’t come here.
We used Magenta in Banbury for 3 months to store belongings we wanted to take to our home in Spain. Both Helen & Kerry were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and the facility itself was easily accessible, very clean and competitively priced. Highly recommended - it deserves 5 stars!
Magenta Self Storage is rated 4.62 based on 299 reviews