www.madeintuscany.com Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend www.madeintuscany.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.madeintuscany.com made you happy

"Been waiting 6wks for delivery ! Still not arrived! Feeble excuses and empty promises about immediate delivery. The company is a shambles. I am very very disappointed."
"Ordered Italian leather manbag from company, and was delighted both with the overall quality of the bag, and the time taken for me to receive it (within 3 days). Company kept me fully informed of the processing of the order throughout (through advisor Marjorie). Can fully recommend this company's products based on my experience."
"I received the bag much later than they promised, engraving was right on the bottom which it was absolutely unbelievable, who does that, what is the reason of engraving when is not clear to see????!!! Got some miner damage around the zip, and after couple of weeks (less than a month shoulder strap got cracked! I’m a sale manger myself and customer service in this company is beyond awful and not helpful at all, I’m very disappointed, don’t recommend at all"
"Great service and super-nice bag! It’s very well made and a unique, very user-friendly, design."
"After ordering my backpack and paying for expedited shipping to have the backpack for upcoming travel there was a hiccup in shipping. Marjorie was gracious & truly concerned about my plight. She took my issue and solved it with care, kindness & rapidly. Never promising a positive outcome, I knew from her constant email correspondence she wanted a positive outcome as much as me. It happened! I have the most beautiful backpack and am a happy traveler & customer; telling everyone about the Company & Marjorie."
www.madeintuscany.com is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews