www.madeintuscany.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.madeintuscany.com

Tell us how www.madeintuscany.com made you happy

"Great service and super-nice bag! It’s very well made and a unique, very user-friendly, design."
"After ordering my backpack and paying for expedited shipping to have the backpack for upcoming travel there was a hiccup in shipping. Marjorie was gracious & truly concerned about my plight. She took my issue and solved it with care, kindness & rapidly. Never promising a positive outcome, I knew from her constant email correspondence she wanted a positive outcome as much as me. It happened! I have the most beautiful backpack and am a happy traveler & customer; telling everyone about the Company & Marjorie."
www.madeintuscany.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews