Made in Tuscany Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Made in Tuscany

About Made in Tuscany: We are a retailer of beautiful hand-made bags from Florence, Tuscany. We support the work of artisans going back generations, and capture the rich history and tradition of Tuscany in each of our creations, each one allowing you to bring Tuscany into the everyday. This is easy with a range of bags to suit any circumstance.
All of our Italian leather bags are hand-made to last, so consider each an investment piece for the long term.
Please, if you have any concerns or problems, contact us so we can resolve them. We rely on a very high standard of customer service to create that valued bond of trust with our customers.

orders@madeintuscany.co.uk

"Made in Tuscany are excellent - we've purchased two bags. The quality is fantastic, the delivery is quick, the packaging is marvellous, and the products are sublime. Early days, but they look and feel strong, durable and elegant. Very happy indeed!"
"Very pleased with bag, it is a lovely soft leather and very good quality. Delivery and service were good. Very happy."
"I bought a purple handbag for my wife. She absolutely loved it, the leather is really soft and the quality is amazing. came in its own bag to protect it. I contacted customer services and the lady i spoke to was extremely helpful and friendly. would highly recommend Tuscany and would'nt hesitate to buy from again. Thank you for making my Wife very happy."
"Found a bag for my wife on the 'Tuscany' website and it looked good. Followed the instructions for ordering which were very straight forward and the bag arrived on time well packed and undamaged. She uses it daily - since Christmas, it appears well made, with a thoughtful design and she loves it."
"I was looking for a stylish combined backpack and handbag for my wife’s birthday. Having looked at lots of online sites, including major retailers, I thought the pictures, details and designs from MiT were second to none. The communication, delivery and most importantly the bag itself were all superb. Couldn’t recommend MIT highly enough. Five stars!"
"Both service and product is excellent. I bought a weekend bag and it is a very high-quality product. The delivery time was a bit on the long side, but I was kept informed all the way - great service!"
"Fantastic product. The quality of my briefcase is second to none. I would highly recommend Tuscany's products to anyone"
"Very pleased with item. Lovely colour and good size."
"Very informative about my purchase. Both about the product itself, the location of said package and the estimated delivery time."
"I purchased a bag from Made In Tuscany as a 21st birthday present for my granddaughter and it arrived very nicely gift wrapped and presented. My granddaughter absolutely loved it and I would most certainly recommend Made In Tuscany - the quality is excellent. S.Crawley March 2019"
"Excellent product, delivered on time"
"Made in Tuscany were very quick to keep me updated about my order. They let me know when it would be delivered and emailed to make sure it had arrived and I was satisfied. The product is to a high standard and looked just like the photos and description on the website."
"I was delighted with my purchase. I use it every day. And I was impressed with the speed of delivery - it arrived much sooner than expected. Well done!"
"Happy with briefcase so far. Good quality for a reasonable price"
"Outstanding family business. Excellent quality and no problems with returns."
"I bought a bag online as a Christmas gift having never heard of the company. Great service - great product...nice quality leather and very well made. Thank you very much.!"
"Ordered my bag and couldn’t be happier. Very high quality leather and components. I can see this bag giving years of service. I would have no issues recommending Made in Tuscany and will definitely use them in the future. Great service"
"Lovely quality bag which we gifted to a friend and she was absolutely thrilled with it. Thank you to madeintuscany. Can really recommend you."
"Easy to order. Received as expected. Great quality product, a little stiff to open as new. Good delivery. Thankyou."
"Beautifully made Tuscan leather lined bag. Classy, robust and perfect for a laptop, papers and other small items. Very efficient and attentive customer service. I bought it for my partners birthday and it came in a protective bag( which you can reuse ) and boxed which felt special. He loves it."
Made in Tuscany is rated 4.93 based on 82 reviews