Made by Niki Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Made by Niki

About Made by Niki: Beautiful Lingerie and Shapewear. Good Times Guaranteed!

orders@madebyniki.co.uk

The Manor, Main Street, Tur Langton

Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"My first order from Made by Niki was the vintage lace set in yellow. Unfortunately, I bought my bra one size to small. Nonetheless the quality of the Made by Niki garments is amazing and I love many of their pieces! I am looking forward to receiving my second order, the Modern Vintage Feel set in dutsty rose."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I first discovered Made by Niki at a small lingerie shop in the Midwest - the Modern Vintage bandeau bra was the MOST comfortable I've ever had. Now I'm hooked! Finally, lingerie that fits real bodies, and looks incredibly beautiful and sexy. Thanks from the US!!!"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words! Unprofessional, liar, unhelpful
"Terrible customer service. I purchased a bra on madebyniki.co.uk. On the website, a particular bra I was interested said it was "Made in England." As I like to collect lingerie from thats specifically made in the UK, I purchased it. it came in the mail and instead said, "Made in Latvia." I emailed customer care letting them know about the issue and asked for a return shipping postage of 13.50 USD as well as my original refund. They said they will allow this but they failed to complete this request. on top of that they ignore my emails which is highly unproffessional. Will never purchase from them again nor will I reccomend them to anyone."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"Made by Nikki is a very special brand. Your products do a magic with the body, complementing it in the best way. It is just incredible how amazingly your bras shape the breast. It looks great under the clothes ! Beautiful finishing, great design and super services ! It is my fav. brand."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"The bodysuit is excellent as always; so long as I have models (and I intend to photograph beautiful women for many years to come!) I will be buying your beautiful and creative lingerie, playsuits, and dresses!"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I work very closely with Legslavish who is the world's only regular reviewer of hosiery and hosiery products. I deal with brands, suppliers and stores from all over the world. I ordered a suspender belt from MadeByNiki.com. It took a whole week for the product to arrive from the point I ordered. The confirmation email I received was addressed to somebody completely different and when I queried that I got a one line response with no real explanation or apology. The product is good but the process and customer care is awful. I won't be using this store again for a long time."
Hello Jon. I am sorry you have had a poor experience at madebyniki.co.uk on this occasion. I am glad however you are happy with the product you received. Our normal postal time scale is 3 to 5 working days from the point of order and we send all items Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, therefore you did receive your order in the normal time frame, we do also offer a next day Special Delivery service if required. In regards the error on the name on the email, I am sorry about that, I was sending a lot of tracking numbers out that morning and left the name of the previous customer on your email, the tracking reference however was correct, I did send a one line email to say I was sorry but understand this may have been frustrating for you. I hope this helps to explain the issue and that they it is not something that normally happens.
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I am always impressed with companies that make things easy for International shoppers, and Made by Niki is one of these companies. The parcel got to me from UK to Canada quickly and it was carefully wrapped. I ordered a string bodysuit and it was exquisite! The design is so unique and it was very well made. I am very happy with my first shopping experience with Made by Niki and will likely make more purchases in the future. Thank you very much!"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I bought the almost famous body sut for my wife, It's a wonderfull product, She love it. Very comfortable, and quality made. I would certainly by more product from this company."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"Well, I am very much in the good books! Apparently, I am now very good at choosing lingerie! ;-) Made by Niki - fast delivery, perfect fit, very luxurious, very comfortable (my wife tells me) ... and she looks amazing!!! Unreservedly recommended!"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"Received prompt reply to my query, website was easy to use and the shipping was great (8 working days for international delivery). The lingerie was very very beautiful. Highly recommend this site."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"Gorgeous item, as always."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I really enjoyed the quality of the product, the customer service and information at all times I have had to ship my product. Without a doubt it is a brand that I will recommend. Greetings from Spain"
Thank you for your kind words and we are glad you are happy with your order! To say thank you. As a token of our appreciation you can have 20% off your next order using the code REVIEW20 in the checkout.
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"Great fit, uncommon style, gorgeous fabrics, I love the company and the products since the very early times, always satisfied. Sizing may be tight in comparaison with french or italian brands, this is often the case with UK brands. But definitely, UK lingerie and MadeByNiki in particular are very creative and innovative."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I was so excited to receive my Made by Niki lingerie! And trying it on I was not disappointed; it is easily the most interesting lingerie I own. I was a little nervous about sizing since I'm used to North American sizes, but I followed their size guide and read their fit notes and everything fits absolutely perfectly! I also read some fit reviews on blogs that said the brand fits small, and I would agree. I usually wear a US size XS or 00/0 (which I think generally corresponds to a UK size 6), but the Made by Niki size 8 fit perfectly. So read their sizing information! Shipping overseas was incredibly quick! I received my package in 5 business days, which is faster than most items I've ordered from across the border in the US! I will say that tracking information wasn't available once the package left the UK on either of the tracking sites that Made by Niki recommended, but the package arrived so quickly that that wasn't really an issue. Overall I am incredibly pleased and look forward to ordering some more unique pieces from this company in the future! This may be a new lingerie favourite, if you're thinking about ordering from Made by Niki: DO IT!!!!"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"Wonderful quality, great fitting, beautiful items - perfectly packaged and arrived in mint condition. Wearing them is like a dream, they hug every curve in the most flattering way and make me feel like a modern bombshell! Will certainly order again once I've saved up :)"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I had been looking at the pink padded bandeau bra and knickers from AW11 Feel collection since it came out so when I saw that they went on sale and were available in my size, I immediately rushed to order the two! I usually wear US bra size 34B, size 6 with measurements 34"-28"-37" (that constantly fluctuate). As a first time customer, I consulted various websites to determine my size for Made by Niki. I even contacted customer service, which responded within half hour (! although I did wait to buy in the morning UK time). He told me that the collection sizes ran small since the collection was more true to vintage shapes than others so I decided to order up one cup and one band size (to 36C) and order my knickers in size 12. Even though I had wanted the big knickers (but couldn't order them because my size was sold out), the tanga fits wonderfully: not too tight or too loose. When I hook my bra on the loosest setting, it's noticeable that the bra is too large. However, I just change it to the tightest of the three hooks, and the bra fits like a glove. I could get by with the middle hook setting as well. Moreover, the items came with a reliable tracking system and shipped promptly (only a few hours) after I paid and arrived within 1 week! I'm so satisfied with my experience with Made by Niki!"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"Beautiful and unique lingerie designs that make you feel fabulous.Always beautifully packaged and shipped promptly. Love ! x"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"tracked shipping was helpful in making me feel secure that my package would make it internationally, price was reasonable"
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"1. Service: Great! I received immediately additional informations via e-mail. 2. Parcel: Great! Although I live in Germany, the order just took three or four days till arrival. 3. Product quality: Splendid! All items suit my wife very well. 4. Recommendations: Look at the size table! MbN tend to be a bit tight compared to european equivalent sizes."
Describe Made by Niki in 3 words
"I ordered the Niki lingerie from Germany. I ordered two bras from Vintage collection both of the size 36B, one was perfect and seco d one was really big, it is very strange sincethey are even from the same collection. Now I am trying to reach customer service since I have some question due to exchange of that big bra, but I am not getting any replies already for 3 working days! I used orders@madebyniki.co.uk address and I wrote the first email on Thursday, then I wrote two more and today is already Monday and no reaction! I also tried to call them but I got an automatical answer that the number is not available at that moment. The service is really bad I would say. Lingerie is beatiful but sizing is also poor."
Hello Luliia. I am very sorry it has taken us longer than normal too respond to your request, this is unacceptable. In regards your questions you originally sent me, here are the answers - We have checked stock and we sold out on the 34B Vintage 'Feel' Bra (Pink) a while ago, sorry but we are therefore unable to exchange to the size you want. We do have the size 10 'Feel' Tanga Knickers. I therefore suggest you return the Tanga Knickers (no needs to use original box, a small envelope will do), we can exchange this item. If you wish to return the bra in the same package then we can refund you for this item, or if you wish to try it in Black we have these available in 34B.
Made by Niki is rated 4.70 based on 70 reviews