Macys UK Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Macys UK
02AM
2AM

How would you rate Macys UK ?

"price, shipping, quality"
"The packaging is always very well done. The articles arrive in excellent condition and always timely. I have never had to return an article."
"I love shopping there. They have sales going on regularly. They really know their merchandise. Thanks macy's. :)"
"Received my order and it was not the correct size Contacted them and they sent me a return pre paid label, and then sent UPS to pick it up. It was so easy and very helpful."
"They found my size (M) in the Armani Jacket that I was interested in, and made it a pleasant experience by being helpful, even though they are paid to do that."
"Great prices on great clothes!"
"They were really nice in helping me out find out how much something cost or if something wasn't available they were ready to order it."
"prompt delivery, beautiful and safe packaging, very nice product, just as described."
"I shop at Macys and am pleased with their quality of service and products. The clerk is always patient with me and gives me the best price for everything, especially jewelry. Keep up the good work. You will see me soon. I have thirteen birthdays to shop for in the next few months. Sincerely, Jeannette Duffield"
"Quick arrival"
"Great quality at reasonable prices, nice friendly staff"
"very good deals"
"I LOVE the customer service Macy's offers. They are always willing to help in finding items, returns, coupons, anything! I am so satisfied with the care I get from them"
"Had everything I was looking for I didn't need to go to another store"
"very happy"
"Received my order before scheduled date."
"Fabulous sales and great variety of merchandise for home and personal needs."
"Very poor service. On the plus size department very difficult to get some help, even thought it was such a quiet evening! Prices fair but not a bargain opportunity!"
"Their prices with a fantastic variety of merchandise."
"I love shopping Macy's online. I can always get my size in my favorite brand...Alfanti."
Macys UK is rated 4.48 based on 25 reviews