motive8 Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend motive8 Ltd
"Motive8 were professional and personable in their approach, leaving a very satisfied customer. I only wish I could instal another gym!"
"Quick response to questions, very knowledgeable, clear quotation/pricing, ability to flex to suit needs, installation was smooth process and to a high standard."
"I bought a spin bike and rowing machine and the thought the service and value was fantastic. Would recommend."
"We have worked with motive8 on a variety of projects over the years. The have an expert team on hand who are extremely well-trained, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Planning and installing a gym is not a simple matter so you do need an expert team in your corner to guide you through it. We don't hesitate to recommend motive8 and we'll definitely be continuing to owrk with them on future projects."
"I have known the Motive8 brand for a number of years and they team never fail to impress me and my colleagues with their industry expertise, insight, professionalism and exceptional levels of client service. Concept, design, construction integration, full gym fit out, installation, operation and full gym compliance and after care service. First class team. First class service."
"The team were very attentive and professional from start to finish, and I would definitely use the company again."
"Extremely passionate and knowledgeable trainers. Excellent facilities that make for a comfortable training environment. They push you to your limits but also make fitness fun. I was also helped with nutritional plans and a personalised training plan that helped me achieve my goals."
"Very professional and efficient company."
"motive8 supplied a fantastic gym for my family and I to work out in, it has not only got us fitter but brought us closer together as a family. Excellent service, highly recommended"
"I had a lovely experience with Motive8, everyone I came across was very professional and they had a great knowledge of all things health and fitness. I would use them again without hesitation and would highly recommend to family and friends."
"The staff at motiv8 are themselves very well motivated, have a positive attitude to everything they do and this comes across to the customer and creates a great atmosphere for exercise and wellbeing."
motive8 Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!