M1 Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend M1 Debt Solutions Ltd
Telephone
Read M1 Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews

About M1 Debt Solutions Ltd:

We understand being in debt is a worrying time in anyone’s life. Debt worries can leave us feeling isolated from the world and unsure which way to turn.

This is where we come in – to steer you in the right direction towards debt recovery.

Our aim:
To help you understand the options available to you and help you on your road to debt recovery.

Experienced team:
We have over 10 years experience helping our customers improve their circumstances and deal with their debts.

Experts on:
* Bailiff enforcement action
* Council Tax arrears
* Court fines
* Parking fines
* Gas, electric and water arrears
* Debt consolidation
* All debt solutions

info@m1debtsolutions.co.uk

1st FloorCharter HouseWoodlands Road

Tell us how M1 Debt Solutions Ltd made you happy
Really helpful and understanding
Jarvis have been amazing i suffer anxiety an they have really helped me with my debts an made me feel much better
Very nice company and service
Excellent,very understanding not condescending of the situation. Highly recommended.
Not enough contact once iva is in place ie an account of all payments made
Hello and thank you for your review. I appreciate and welcome all feedback to improve our customer experience and satisfaction. The feedback given will be in reference to your approved IVA, which is managed by Jarvis Insolvency and the solution that stopped bailiff action after the initial advice given by M1.

I will personally feed this back to Jarvis who will welcome this feedback to improve their services. I hope you’re satisfied with M1 and you’re now benefitting from no bailiff and creditor action now under your IVA. I’m happy you’ve achieved your end goal to stop bailiff action and found a solution to manage your debts.

Very best, Mackenzie @ M1
Very helpful and kept me informed throughout the whole process
Very helpful and polite.
Always helpful and polite
Easy and comfortable to talk to. Non judgmental. Very good around service.
very freindly and helpful team.. definatly deserve the 5* i have given, would highly recommend , sorted everything out for me stress free , amazing company .
Very easy to do.... friendly
My mum had let a bailiff in the house thinking they were a police officer and that an accident had happened. This man refused to leave even though the debt they were collecting for was for someone not at this address. We called M1 debt solutions and spoke to McKenzie within 5minutes he realised my mum was a vulnerable adult and told her exactly what she needed to say so he would leave & she would feel safe again in her own home. Thank you so much for your support! We couldn't recommend you and your team highly enough.
Professional and helpful. McKenzie really helped me out with a debt that I had and; with his assistance It was resolved the next day. Greatly appreciated and recommended thank you.
I found this company so helpful. They helped me when I felt I had no way out. McKenzie was friendly and helpful with any worries I had. Defo recommend to sort out your financial problems.
Got sorted quite quickly. Took a great weight off my mind knowing that all my debts are now sorted. Especially as by time it’s finished I will have reached retirement age so won’t have to worry about still paying off debts when I’m retired. Very happy.
Very happy with the help o had
Farhad and Mackenzie were both very helpful in relieving the pressure of my situation
They were brilliant and very friendly if I needed help or advice they would call me back I would definitely recommend this company to anyone
Very friendly helpful service.
Happy with the service provided 🙂
M1 Debt Solutions Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 71 reviews