M1 Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend M1 Debt Solutions Ltd
Telephone
Read M1 Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews

About M1 Debt Solutions Ltd:

We understand being in debt is a worrying time in anyone’s life. Debt worries can leave us feeling isolated from the world and unsure which way to turn.

This is where we come in – to steer you in the right direction towards debt recovery.

Our aim:
To help you understand the options available to you and help you on your road to debt recovery.

Experienced team:
We have over 10 years experience helping our customers improve their circumstances and deal with their debts.

Experts on:
* Bailiff enforcement action
* Council Tax arrears
* Court fines
* Parking fines
* Gas, electric and water arrears
* Debt consolidation
* All debt solutions

info@m1debtsolutions.co.uk

1st FloorCharter HouseWoodlands Road

Tell us how M1 Debt Solutions Ltd made you happy
My mum had let a bailiff in the house thinking they were a police officer and that an accident had happened. This man refused to leave even though the debt they were collecting for was for someone not at this address. We called M1 debt solutions and spoke to McKenzie within 5minutes he realised my mum was a vulnerable adult and told her exactly what she needed to say so he would leave & she would feel safe again in her own home. Thank you so much for your support! We couldn't recommend you and your team highly enough.
Professional and helpful. McKenzie really helped me out with a debt that I had and; with his assistance It was resolved the next day. Greatly appreciated and recommended thank you.
I found this company so helpful. They helped me when I felt I had no way out. McKenzie was friendly and helpful with any worries I had. Defo recommend to sort out your financial problems.
Got sorted quite quickly. Took a great weight off my mind knowing that all my debts are now sorted. Especially as by time it’s finished I will have reached retirement age so won’t have to worry about still paying off debts when I’m retired. Very happy.
Very happy with the help o had
Farhad and Mackenzie were both very helpful in relieving the pressure of my situation
They were brilliant and very friendly if I needed help or advice they would call me back I would definitely recommend this company to anyone
Very friendly helpful service.
Happy with the service provided 🙂
very easy to talk too and would recommend this company to anybody how was in the same postion as myself, very greatfull to this company for there help and surport
One of the best calls you will ever make if you're struggling with debt. Non-judgemental, positively helpful (and I believe I even shed a tear or two through the sheer relief of unburdening the stress!). Thank you to Kisha and everyone involved with this company.
Staff members where very helpful and friendly they talked me through all my options. Would recommend them.
Amazing. X
Excellent communication. Clear efficient advice. Freindly, helpful and understanding staff to deal with, especially at a stressful time. Polite, courtess and extremely professional when I had to answer calls during working hours. Thanks for dealing with my debt problems. You have taken a weight of stress off me. Highly recommended. Once again to the team, A Big Thankyou. Regards, Darron
Everyone was really helpful and explained everything so I fully understood the process.
Tuck the time with us while we got to gether all are debts very friendly called back when they said they would
Helped me in a very stressful time , always kept me updated .. and they never judges me just helped
The staff are very helpful and friendly and thay provide a fast and efficient service
M1 were fantastic and really put my mind at ease when everything was going wrong. Highly recommend
Very good an u dont change
M1 Debt Solutions Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 60 reviews