M1 Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend M1 Debt Solutions Ltd

About M1 Debt Solutions Ltd: We understand being in debt is a worrying time in anyone’s life. Debt worries can leave us feeling isolated from the world and unsure which way to turn.

This is where we come in – to steer you in the right direction towards debt recovery.

Our aim:
To help you understand the options available to you and help you on your road to debt recovery.

Experienced team:
We have over 10 years experience helping our customers improve their circumstances and deal with their debts.

Experts on:
* Bailiff enforcement action
* Council Tax arrears
* Court fines
* Parking fines
* Gas, electric and water arrears
* Debt consolidation
* All debt solutions

info@m1debtsolutions.co.uk

1st FloorCharter HouseWoodlands Road

How would you rate M1 Debt Solutions Ltd?

"Staff members where very helpful and friendly they talked me through all my options. Would recommend them."
"Amazing. X"
"Excellent communication. Clear efficient advice. Freindly, helpful and understanding staff to deal with, especially at a stressful time. Polite, courtess and extremely professional when I had to answer calls during working hours. Thanks for dealing with my debt problems. You have taken a weight of stress off me. Highly recommended. Once again to the team, A Big Thankyou. Regards, Darron"
"Everyone was really helpful and explained everything so I fully understood the process."
"Tuck the time with us while we got to gether all are debts very friendly called back when they said they would"
"Helped me in a very stressful time , always kept me updated .. and they never judges me just helped"
"The staff are very helpful and friendly and thay provide a fast and efficient service"
"M1 were fantastic and really put my mind at ease when everything was going wrong. Highly recommend"
"Very good an u dont change"
"Excellent service very proffesinal"
"Well they made me happy because they have sorted all my debt problems and I got my life Back from no debt"
"Hi you made me happy by helping me bring all my bills together and sorting them out I was given 100% customer service from your team and I have told family and friends about you so thank you all for your help"
"I'm not happy becouse the hole point in me doing this was to get a company called Jacobs...of my back and for them to be on the list but they don't seem to be"
Dear Karen

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear of your situation. We have tried to contact you direct to discuss further and to try help resolve this for you.

The solution that you've had approved will include the debts and stop the enforcement action. This agreement is legally binding and you should therefore not receive any further action.

Jacobs and the company who instructed them shouldn't be contacting you, but if they are this is something we have no control over. This is likely an error on their part or the company who instructed them.

If this is still happening we are more than happy to discuss this further with you and contact them direct to see what is happening. In the meantime, if you have been contacted tell them that you are now in an IVA, it is a legally binding agreement with your creditors and they are now acting without cause.

Please contact us on 0161 468 7695 if you have further issues.

Yours sincerely

Mackenzie Moore
Managing Director
"Very happy with the service and the service of the people will talk to"
"Gave me a light at the end of the tunnel I was drowning in my finances before"
"I can't fault you, you've all been brilliant and helped me sort my difficulties out . Thank you so much"
"Always on hand to help and reassurance given, very professional but approachable"
"They delt with my case very efficiently.was very helpful and got me out of trouble with my debt and the horrible bailiffs! 5hey got in contact with them for me so I didn't hsvevto deal with them which was s great relief to Me! Thank you Mrs Tracy Tofbett"
"Helped me solve my debt problems and very helpful when I need to speak to them"
"Fantastic"