MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
I, like everyone else who have written a review, appeared to have been tricked into giving up our mobile phones to this company. MCrecycle offered the highest price for my Samsung Galaxy S7 for £85. I sent off my phone in the prepaid bag, in its original box together with the charger. This was done on 13th January 2021, I am still waiting for my money. I have written to them twice and I have tried ringing, no response to date. I am hoping they will do the right thing, either pay me or return my phone. I feel terrible because had I taken the time to read reviews about this company, I would not have sent them my phone. My question is, how is it possible that these people are still in business, if these reviews are correct, which they clearly are? I'm a single parent, unable to work because of covid, I am desperate for that money...... does anyone know what I should do to successfully recover my Samsung? It all seem so very wrong that the continue to get away with this illegal act.
Typical service from the type of people that run this so called 'company'. An absolute scam, DO NOT USE
If I could give 0 stars I would, no confirmation if delivery, no money, won't answer the phone or emails. Will be reporting to trading standards. Very obviously a shell company
Omg! I wish i had read these reviews beforehand! I too have been scammed
Interesting reading and I wish now I had seen the reviews before. I have been waiting over a week for a response and have called constantly - no reply. I fear my phone has been effectively stolen by this company. Shall be reporting them and taking it as far as possible until they either pay or return my phone.
Please please do not use this company. You risk being scammed and you risk a whole load of hassle and time. I have been waiting almost a week for my payment and its yet to be received. I have actually reportee them to Action Fraud.

Theu will reduce the value of your device then try to get away with not paying you. I've seen so many reviews saying the same. Next step is a small claim and whatever legal authority I can go to if I don't get my payment.

Just please do yourself a favour and do NOT use and go somewhere like Music Magpie or CEX where you're quote might be lower but at least they are genuine.
Sent off my phone a week ago, they emailed to say they have received my phone, still haven’t received my payment, been calling/emailing them no response.
My order number is- 3159399

I WANT A RESPONSE ASAP!!

Are you staying open during lockdown?
Took forever, offered 20% less which I refused, got the phone back 6 weeks after starting the whole charade, don't use them,
Quoted £38 eventually offered £0 after I realised after a month I had not heard of them. Apparently they had sent me the quote and were waiting for me to respond ( I never received an email) I sent in original box well packed got sent back limin a jiffy bag with no extra packaging
and now its got yet another larger crack which was not there when I sent it ( it's worth more to me as a spare than £0) NOT HAPPY
Warning!!!! do not use this company they say the phone is faulty when it's not and when you pay the postage for it to be returned it never arrives
Avoid at all costs, you will receive a email saying they have received your phone then ignore you, I use a lot of these companies and all of them pay out same day, they have had my tablet a week and won't respond, there a scam and looks like plenty of others think the same.. Avoid at all costs.
I wouldn’t use this company again. My iPhone was in excellent condition. I was offered a price which was later reduced as they said that my phone was not in the condition stated. I requested photos but the photos sent were definitely not my phone. I settled for less just to end the sorry saga. If you choose to use, my advice is to take note of iemi number and take photos from EVERY single angle possible
Scam
I sent my phone over a month ago as they were offering the highest price for my iPhone. They sent the packaging in time however they’ve now had it for over a month and made no contact with me. They don’t respond to emails, the phone number just rings when you call it and they don’t reply to the form on their site. I can only imagine the reviews they have are false.
Like too many others. It seems I have been scammed too. I was told there were deep scratches to the screen, there wasn't. It was perfect. I agree all of 5 star reviews are fake. Scam / Scum artists. Not publishing name because they haven't returned phone yet, been waiting a while... :(
Don’t use this company! I recently had a valuation of £347 online, I was then told it had deep scratches which it didn’t! So was offered £300.. I rang to cancel, but to my own stupidity for less hassle, agreed £315. After this I was only paid £300!!! Now they woo my answer the phone or reply to my emails!! Go with a recommended reputable company, not these jokers!!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
They will always offer a higher price then once they get your phone, they make up some story about the phone being scratched. Then they knock down the price and charge you if you want your phone returned.
Total con artists. Please read reviews before using them, so you know toexpect.
Sent phone offered £155 online, brand new condition!! Sent email will offer £77 only.. no payment after 1 week no one answers phone calls or responds to email this company is making money on free phones as they don’t pay for them (watchdog and fraud crime police number will be only way forward now) had the cheek to say I was paid when not in my bank. Stay away from this rogue fraudulent company! They are thieves ....... BAD BAD BaD
Please please please read the reviews before even considering this business!

I was given a price of £550 for an iPhone XS Max 64GB, after reading reviews I knew I was not going to get this - unfortunately I didn’t read the reviews until after I had posted the item!

The company advertises that you will receive your money the day that the phone arrives, lies! My phone was delivered and signed for at 10:15 this morning, after 8:30pm and I am still waiting on payment - not looking likely today, therefore they do not still to what they advertise which is illegal as nowhere in the terms and conditions does it state that it can be longer.

I tried emailing and calling to see what was going on, no calls were answered and no response to the emails!

Finally at around 6 o’clock this evening I received a message to say that the phone had been arrived, 5 minutes later that it had been passed to a technician for checks and then 5 minutes later, shock, a message to say that there was a problem with my trade in! They were now offering me £500 as there was an apparent scratch on the screen. Of course there was no scratch, my phone has a screen protector and case on it from day one and it was only a year old.

I accepted the £500, £50 less than originally quoted, and was advised that my payment would be processed. I accepted as it would be more hassle trying to get my phone back, I thought some money would be better than none - but looks like I’ll have no money and no phone.

Unfortunately as I have had no luck with getting in contact with the company I will be passing this over to an ombudsman and will be contacting watchdog as this should not be allowed as it looks like they are just out to scam.

Please do not make the same mistake that I did!
returned a phone in early june they sent an email to confirm recieved on 14.06.19, As of 1st August no payment recieved.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE
Dear Customer,

your phone was revalued to 0 because it was faulty and we asked you to pay the postage so that we can return the phone back to you.

kind regards,

mc
poor service, poor offer, and still ongoing avoid
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.65 based on 338 reviews