MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
Sent the phone to them in June and still not been paid.. Have chased and been given different information everytime.. Originally said not received so quoted tracking reference then they gave an excuse that the invoice wasn't enclosed.. Then they stated they had a theft from warehouse and they are waiting for insurance claim and need to call back in 2 weeks.. asked for crime reference number so i can check with Police and they refused to give it..tried again and asked to speak to manager who wasn't available and the staff didn't know when he was going to be available... asked for call back and waited a week and still nothing... chased again and still no joy..
Still not been paid after approximately 2 months of waiting. Was told that the phone was stolen and that they would need to wait for an insurance report first. Asked me to contact them in a month but when I did they said they are still waiting for report. They appear to be scam artists as any reputable company would have paid out anyway. Not happy at all.
I was quoted a good price for my phone and was paid very quickly. What more could you want? Excellent service.
This is genuinely my first positive experience with a recycling company. Sent yesterday and was paid today.

Quick service. Money received as quoted online.
All worked speedily and cash came through quickly
Well what can I say, I've used other recycling companies and they may offer a bigger price but once they have your device it changes not so with mcrecyle, I sent my phone on the Wednesday and by Friday I received my payment and for the amount that was quoted, MC are by far the best I've ever used their fast, professional and don't mess you about so if you want to recycle your items then I'd strongly recommend that you use them cos in future I'll be using them and no-one else
Excellent service, offered a fare price and paid immediately, would highly recommend them
Excellent really fast service and payment plus best price. A+++++
Quick payment within same day as receipt. Highly recommended.q
Excellent , fast, easy to follow service.
Competitive price. Easy to use service. Quick payment
Quick and efficient service. Paid in full the day of receiving the phone
Good to deal with.
Sent money quick.
All done as they said.
The best out there.Simple.Always keep promises and prices!
Of all the times I have sold my phones to other buyers, MCrecycle has far outshone the others especially with the speed of payment, I will certainly use them again when selling a phone.
Very easy to use no quibble money paid in bank happy days !!! Great website will use again
Despite some negative reviews, there are no horror stories from me. I did what they said and they paid me the amount offered within a couple of days. Excellent!
Did everything as promised. Sent me the packaging. They received my phone next morning (I was able to track on Royal Mail). Payment was in my Paypal account same day.
Can't better that!
Fast responses with communications and true to their word will be using again
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.71 based on 330 reviews