MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
Do not send to them! I sent my working phone them, of a cost of £65= working phone. For it to then be re-valued at a lower price because of major damage! The were a few wear and tear marks on the rim of the phone top and bottom, not major damage. The guy 'John' states there are scratches to the screen, Well I know there wasn't when I sent it, as I took photos of what the phone looked like when I sent it away. Unless they damaged it there. They said I need to pay £3 returns, for not going with the reduced price. when on there website it says if I change my mind on sending it. I get if I changed my mind on the £65 valuation, I would get the returns charge. But doesn't state if they re-value it and decline then you have to pay for the pleasure of them trying to de-value your item and trying to rip you off! John said "that's business " wow what a bad company! Don't use them! Sell it to someone reputable! Or private sell! The 5* Are fake! It won't allow me to upload the photos I have of my phone!
Complete bunch of theives lost out on over £200 as they are ignoring me and have blocked my number after not paying me for my phone I have pics of all the emails sent and prove of postage
If I could rate this company minus stars them trust me I would.
Absolutely apalling service. Constant chasing to check that the phone had arrived and then chasing on the status of it as no confirmation emails.
Then came back and offered me 105 less than they had originally offered as apparently there was an unknown fault. Couldn't tell me what the fault was even though I was using the phone perfect right up until sending it to them.
They couldn't give me their company registration number and told me to look on their website which I did but no company number on there.

Avoid at all costs. Obviously some thieving fraudulent morons judging by the rest of the comments.

Begrudgingly sent them the money to return my phone, lets see if it ever comes. Already reported to ombudsmen and will definitely reporting to police should it not be returned.

Don't waste your time or energy. It's companies like this that disgrace the decent ones out there!!!!

Would have loved to have used a lot stronger language in this review!!
It's a scam. You won't get any money and you won't get your phone back.
Lowered the price by £20 because they said their is wear and tear on the speaker and camera (The product was in perfect condition) they also said it Overheats (I've used the phone consistently for 2 years without it once overheating).

Avoid - they obviously knock you down by £20 just to get themselves a better deal and then charge you for a return so everybody accepts. SCAM AVOID
Do not use this company. First, they confuse you by the phone description on their website. Second, it took me two days to get hold of them to find out how to send them money to get my phone back. Third, and worst of all, they have stolen my phone charger which i left in the box and a brand new phone case, which i put in a good gesture as i thought the new owner could use (bought within the month - worth £15 from amazon!), and they had the cheek to accept my £4.40 for postage after knowingly stealing my property.
Customer service appalling. Phone sent off and had an email saying it was unrepairable. No reply to my email when I asked what they meant by this when it was in use and working up until the day I posted it. After calling I was told that it was due to the condition and that they would either dispose of it or charge me for sending it back. Said they would email a screenshot of the phone explaining why the condition was unacceptable as it was in good condition when sent but email never received. Decided to cut my losses, feeling ripped off!
Shocking company, wish I had never bothered. No confirmation email that phone arrived. Phone devalued by £50 with no explanation. Worse yet the website values the phone £22 more than what they have offered! Appalling to say the least. Reported to financial ombudsman and complaint sent.
This company have had my phone for over 3 weeks with email confirmation that it had arrived with them. Since then I've had no payment sent numerous emails and complaints can't get through on the phone and now I have had to go through the route of reporting it as stolen to get a crime number and start a civil proceeding against them. DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONES TO THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THEIVES.
Still not received payment for my phone since they confirmed receipt of it in June. Said their warehouse was broken in to and that they have to wait for insurance payout. Total nonsense. Now considering formal proceedings as have tried and tried to get the money owed to me.
Dear Customer

Please contact our support with the order to resolve the issue.

Regards
The original valuation was £26, which got revised down to £10 when they received the phone. They complained about significant scratches, which were not present when I shipped the handset; the wear and tear was in line with a well maintained phone of its age. I used the original box, but I suppose it may have been damaged in transit. I was told that the phone would be recycled after 5 days if I didn't cancel the order. Sixteen days later I was informed my phone had been recycled, but the valuation had been dropped to 0, due to a 'faulty battery.' I was given no chance to dispute this second valuation. The battery had been fine when I shipped the phone.
if i could do no stars I would. Apparently they have had a break and majority of phones stolen in july. Clearly people have been having dealings with this company since then according to other websites - sent them my phone IN JUNE - they then halved what they would offer me- i asked for my phone back- they said they wanted money for postage- i sent it.... NO PHONE OR MONEY - they have been palming me off since JULY with 'please be patient'. APPALLING COMPANY
Sent the phone to them in June and still not been paid.. Have chased and been given different information everytime.. Originally said not received so quoted tracking reference then they gave an excuse that the invoice wasn't enclosed.. Then they stated they had a theft from warehouse and they are waiting for insurance claim and need to call back in 2 weeks.. asked for crime reference number so i can check with Police and they refused to give it..tried again and asked to speak to manager who wasn't available and the staff didn't know when he was going to be available... asked for call back and waited a week and still nothing... chased again and still no joy..
Still not been paid after approximately 2 months of waiting. Was told that the phone was stolen and that they would need to wait for an insurance report first. Asked me to contact them in a month but when I did they said they are still waiting for report. They appear to be scam artists as any reputable company would have paid out anyway. Not happy at all.
Very poor service. Found fictitious damage. Paid for return of phone. Missing charger and box supplied. Customer service disgraceful.
Quick and hassle free
They are the worst company to deal with, they saying i put wrong details and not giving money and taken my phone. They are crap and i got correct details
Steer clear. After waiting for weeks to be paid, I emailed for an update and was told my mobile hadn't been received. I sent confirmation of my tracking ref. to prove it was delivered to them - I still haven't had a response and am now taking advice.
No communication from them, had to chase every step of the way, whenot calling them they were rude and abrupt. Use a more professional company.
I saw some poor reviews however decided to give them a go
Big mistake
No payment made after more than 7 days of M&C having phone
No response to email questioning payment either

Used for an original moto g so not much money lost thankfully

I have no confidence that these company will pay out

Used another firm this week who communicated perfectly and paid out quickly

M&C take note of how customers should be treated with excellent communication and service - sort it out or get out of the market all together - go and round up some steers instead Yeahah !
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.66 based on 337 reviews