MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
This company sucks you in with the best price for your old unit then makes out it has scratches...
I returned a unit that had been in a case from new and didn’t have a mark on it and the claimed it had scratches...
Very clever they only reduced my settlement by £5 but the reason I sent it to them was the price they offered...
I would defiantly not get sucked in with this company. They didn’t have high reviews for customer service and I see why now...
Very poor.
My first time using M&C, I wont use again for my other phones. I sent a very good condition phone and was emailed to say the phone was tested and found to have screen scratches and case damage and dents, which it didnt. Then - reducing payment offer by 40%. I work in IT and look after all my equipment. I genuinely believe any signs of use is minor wear and tear which is accepted use as per the website. To state on the website that minor wear and tear is accepted then receive a phone exactly that and then lie as to the condition, i think is dishonest. Others may have better results, but i will be certain to use other companies to recycle my old equipment.
Dear Customer

Each phone is tested and graded based on its condition
Unfortunately your phone did not fully meet the working condition criteria therefore a revalue price was provided
Customer always have the option to decline the offer and request return of the phone.

Very straight forward, every thing was well explained, payment made in full no arguments. Paid through Paypal
We was kept informed although the process, i would recommend MCrecycle to anyone ! A+++++
Excellent,quick and efficient service.couldnt ask for more and process was easy from start to finish
sent phone on wednesday, there received it thursday, got email in the afternoon to say that they had received it, then they had check it, then it had pass check, then that they would send payment soon, then received payment in full, all in the same day ,now that was great service
Offered a reasonable amount for my used phone (61 GBP), when it arrived they revised the offer down to 10GBP despite it being exactly as described. I then had to pay to get the phone back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
originally offered £169 then I was offered £150, the phone in in box and in new condition. When I declined the offer they asked me to pay money to have my phone returned. I don't recommend this site.
made use of a discarded phone
Was told the phone had a cracked LCD and therefore the price offered was zero after inspection. Phone did not have a cracked LCD when it left in its bubble and cardboard wrapped packaging! As it will cost £3 to get back my £5 phone it would appear I have been played a proper one!! A very clever money making scheme!
Dear Customer

You have not provided your order number , therefore we cannot verify your review.

Regards
Happy with dealing with this company.
I was really sceptical about sending my phone by mail but it was practically brand new and the high streets had offered rubbish money. I was so happy and received when MCrecycle text me to say it arrived and paid me their promised price hours late.
Thank you MCrecycle.
sold my phone in good condition to the mcrecycle
was paid top price and fast
Really convenient
Condition sent was like new , no scratches as stated there was a part missing but brand new was present (spare parts given) in the package so they can place it professionally and yet it was described as a scratched back falling apart and oozing glue phone so they sliced in half the originally stated price of 50£ for recycling and offered 25£, such a waste of time and energy honestly just gift your old phone to someone ...at least you are going to be left with a nice feeling ! not felt like you're being robbed.
Million % NOT RECOMMEND ! :)
Hi

You have not uploaded the front image of the phone
Screen of the main reason the phone was revalued.

Regards
Everything well communicated.
Full payment received same day as phone received.
Cant fault the service
I was paid in full the same day they received my Ipad pro
and best price on the market
Brilliant service, as soon as I'd contacted them the whole service was fast and smooth and the money was in my account the day after they recieved the phone.
Absolute Brilliant service
I recycled my Iphone X excellent condition , was paid highest on comparison site
Used they free special delivery bag and was paid the same day
5* all the way
Not even worth one star! One of the most unprofessional companies that I’ve ever dealt with. Gave me an initial quote of £153 for my iPhone 6s then only updated me when I contacted them. They said my phone had deep dents and scratches when it didn’t. They lowered their offer to £90 which I declined and asked them to return the phone to me. Two weeks later I was still waiting and I only received it back after I also complained to the comparison website that I’d found them through in the first place. They are a bunch of scammers!

And I find it quite amusing that most of the positive reviews are anonymous... tells me all I need to know. Do yourselves a favour and go to a reputable company and don’t waste your time on these cowboys.
Same as the others, devalued my phone and when I asked for it back I paid the fee for Ist class return. One month later I am still waiting for my phone to be returned. They initially blamed 'post office delays' for the delay. Disgusting company. They have stolen my phone!
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.66 based on 336 reviews