MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
They've received the phone Friday and got email saying it's been paid £105. Still no payment rang up yesterday said they couldn't make payment Friday didn't say why .. so when I rang up yesterday said it would be in my bank yesterday still nothing !! Phoned up this morning and they're trying to say I haven't accepted the offer ! Clearly have otherwise wouldn't have an email saying it's been paid !! So they said they will transfer it to the PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ! Absolutely ridiculous !

AVOID !!
Phone was received at 10 am ,I received first email at 16:06.
You state the if the phone is received that day ,you also get paid ...
In this occasion you failed.
GOOD ON YOU TOM SIBLEY, I hope you get what you deserve, these people are con merchants and should be made aware of the fact. I had trouble when I sold my phone, they said I had given them wrong bank details. I received an email back through Trustpilot telling me about this, so I've already sent them one review today, and told them to put it on their site, I bet they don't, or this one either
I wouldn't even give you 1☆ I was told money in bank on Monday 11 after PLENTY of emails getting sent back and forth finally got my money on Wednesday 13, after reading some of these reviews am I glad I took pictures of my old phone.,there's a tip for anyone daft enough to use these people, PICTURES OF DEVICE
Said the home button was loose when my phone didn't even have a home button and glue was leaking, really let down badly.
Absolute con... They said one of my phones was faulty and I know 100% it wasn't. Also reduced price on BOTH phones I sold them. I will never use them again... Certainly not to be trusted.
I returned my phone in perfect condition then was informed that the price offered was reduced by £25 because of deep scratches on the front, which was not true at all!
JUST ISSUED A CCJ AGAINST THEM!!

I would avoid at all costs. I am currently in the process of taking them to court and today they have had a County Court Judgement made against them.

Long story short my phone got ‘lost’ in transit but because I used their postage bag they needed to make the claim through royal mail. (On their website it says any phone valued over £150 will be covered for £500, my phone was valued at £152.50) They refused to even make a claim after having a three way call with Royal Mail and after a few weeks offered me £50!! I always get through to the same person in customer services who knows nothing about anything and Adam Ullah (registered director) is never at the business or will take calls.

I am currently in the process of organising enforcement officers to attend their trading address and recover my money.
I should have read the reviews first! What an idiot, they are complete scam artists - lure you in with a good price then hold your equipment hostage by saying you should accept about 15% of their initial offer or pay them to return it to you! Crooks!
shocking! stay away . Really nice phone they said cracked screen Alec. offered £30 instead of £105 . got £35 as didn't need the hassle of court etc . Dont deal !!!!! ever
I was offered an amount for my phone and following their 'testing' was offered 30 pounds less. There are no marks or stratches on the phone and it is not damaged. I have only had the phone for a few months. There is nothing wrong with the phone! I now have to pay 3-4 pounds to have the phone returned. I'm now out of pocket. This is basically a con. DO NOT USE!
They originally quoted £125 on the website for my phone. My phone was in PERFECT condition, then when it arrived to them they said it had a sudden 'deep scratch' and 'dents' on it and would only give me £70 for it. I refused the offer and they put the offer up to £80. I refused that and said minimum I'd accept is £100 which they accepted to start with. They then said they were sending me the money, then when pressed a day or so later, they declined and said they were sending it back to me for free. This whole saga spanned across a week and I had no idea what was going on, if I was ever going to get it back or be scammed. Only from hassling them did I eventually get it back and it was in the same perfect condition I originally sent to them.

My advice is to avoid this company and go with a bigger one like O2 Recycle which I have done and got the same amount of money for. I regret this entire experience. When they decided not to respond to me for a day or two, I looked around and found similar reviews.
Phone was sent in perfect working order, yet claimed to have damaged screen and chipped corner. If it had of been damaged as described, I would not have bothered sending it in. I'll go back to using O2 for trade-ins; they give honest valuations and don't renege on them when you send the phone in.
I suspected all along something like this would happen using an outfit like this and they've proved me right. Still, lesson learned
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY
This company has in my opinion lied on a number of occasions re damage of my phone, They have changed their mind in how they have reduced my offer. They have stated they have shown photographs of my phone which they have not. It appears they have unpacked it and examined it in dirty conditions and I believe this may have attributed scratches (if it was my phone that they took photos of). My intention is to contact Trading Standards. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY wish I had researched it further as 25% of reviews have given it 1 STAR. They intice you by offering more and then delivering a lot less.
Somehow the phone developed 'scratches' between me sending it and MC Recycle receiving the phone. Even though i sent it in bubble wrap and it had a screen protector on the phone since i purchased it.
Seems they are doing this to a lot of customers to knock money off. £50 was deducted from my original offer.
Still awaiting payment, no response to my original email. Now considering raising the matter with the police
Offer one price then change it - the phone was in excellent condition. Would not recommend. Agree with other low star posters.
Don’t use this company! I recently had a valuation of £347 online, I was then told it had deep scratches which it didn’t! So was offered £300.. I rang to cancel, but to my own stupidity for less hassle, agreed £315. After this I was only paid £300!!! Now they woo my answer the phone or reply to my emails!! Go with a recommended reputable company, not these jokers!!
I was offered £25 for my Galaxy J3.I posted it off and two days later I received a message to say my phone had arrived.The following day I was told there was a problem with the phone and the offer was now £20.I wasn't happy as the phone was in immaculate condition but I accepted the revised offer.Two days later I was told the phone has more problems and it's value was nil.I asked for the phone to be returned to my home address. A week went by with no sign of my phone so I emailed the company again.I received another email saying my phone would be returned after the " technical team" had looked at it .Another two weeks passed and by then I was really annoyed so I sent another email threatening them with legal action if my request wasn't met.I gave them 28 days to respond and within minutes I was sent another email telling me my complaint had been forwarded to the management team. Two days after my last email I was paid £20 direct into my account .I'm at a loss as to why my phone was revalued twice when I know it was in immaculate condition. Take a tip from me and never ever use this company as they're just a bunch of crooks trying to rob innocent members of the public.Pllease read the other countless complaints. If there are messages saying what great customer service they have it's probably come from a member of their own staff who will be aware of the malpractices this company use .Maybe it's time trading standards investigated this appalling outfit .
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
They will always offer a higher price then once they get your phone, they make up some story about the phone being scratched. Then they knock down the price and charge you if you want your phone returned.
Total con artists. Please read reviews before using them, so you know toexpect.
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.66 based on 337 reviews