Lyst Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyst
Read Lyst Reviews

customercare@lyst.com

Tell us how Lyst made you happy
very happy with the services
Lyst would be the best store ever if they gave exchanges, the whole return and buy again process is a hassle. Makes me want to say "ugh forget it". Some discount codes wouldnt hurt either.
I've been making a lot of purchases lately through lyst and so far I've been very pleased with all my purchases.I highly recommend to everyone.
Interesting concept - I am generally happy with the items that I ordered.
Navigation for customer service is confusing
Love the bag i found on there that I wouldn't have found elsewhere.
The website is good, clear easy to use, however the emails you send me are irrelevant not only being women's clothes but you say they are 'hand picked for me' if you could email me genuinely handpicked offers and emails would be much appreciated
Lyst works well for the most part. They have never sent me an e-mail to reset my e-mail password.
My experience was excellent. Straightforward and efficient.
Lyst had the shoes I wanted for a Christmas gift when I couldn't even get them in the right size from the manufacturer. The order process was easy and they arrived in a timely manner.
Overall a good site but some minor design flaws. But good job keep it up!
They didn't take the security tag off.....
Good service, quick and reliable, delivery was easily tracked. Over all very good I would recommend.
I ordered a size 9 and you sent a 10.....so I sent them back for exchange. I am still waiting
Could not find where I could ship to different address. Maybe I did not look hard enough. But found the product I was so looking for.
Interface of the app could work much better, just as the desktop version. But I'm enjoying the vast range of products and designers to are on offer.
Arrived very quickly, good quality Bit disappointed with overall packaging - thought it may have come in a box?
Hi Niki, Thank you for your email and your recent order with us. To explain, Lyst works with accredited retailers all over the world in order to offer a wide range of products to our customers. These are the same products you see on their own site and all orders are fulfilled, processed and packaged directly by the retailer themselves. I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment and I thank you for your feedback. Please be assured I have passed your comments onto the relevant teams for their information. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Enjoy the rest of your week. Best wishes, Benedict
I thought the website was great and good value for money on top brands
Haven't received my order yet , but the app is great they have a much wider range of products and unlike other places they actually have the sizes of clothing that I am after.
Efficient and informative