Lyst Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyst
Read Lyst Reviews

customercare@lyst.com

Tell us how Lyst made you happy
great service
Hey there - Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad to hear that you appreciate our service. Have a great day! -Lyst
I’m still waiting for my jumper which I ordered 5 weeks ago
Hi Dan, sorry to hear that you still haven't received the jumper you order. A member of our Customer Care reached out to you to resolve this. Have a great day!
Lot’s of positive reply texts to my query & question but no closure to date.
Hey there, sorry to hear that your query hasn't been resolved yet. A member of our Customer Care has been in touch to help you here. Have a great day!
Very good and helpful customer service. You done your best to help, however I am still awaiting my refund from Roman Originals.
Hey there - thanks for the excellent review. We're glad to hear that we're able to help you here. Have a great day! -Lyst
I made an iquiry & did not receive a direct specific response to muy inquiry.
Hey Cheryl, sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with Lyst. To assist you with this issue kindly reach out to us at customercare@lyst.com. Again apologies for any inconvenience caused. Have a great day!
Ruth is an asset to your customer services team. She dealt with my issue effectively and efficiently. Her communication’s were very polite and prompt and saw the issue till the end result was achieved. Leaving a very satisfied customer. Thank very much Ruth.
Hey there - thanks for the excellent review. We're glad to hear that Ruth was able to help you here. Have a great day! -Lyst
Very cheating when you took £60 for poster you you didn’t send it to me, end when I asked where is my order she replied “ what “ I need my money back ASAP
Hi there, sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with Lyst. A member of our Customer Care has reached out to help you here. Have a great day.
J'ai trouvé intéressant la rapidité de votre réponse, même s'il n'y a pas eu de solution pour moi.
Hey there - thanks for the review. We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. Have a great day!
The Wide Selection is a definite Plus and Your Customer Service personnel are Phenomenal.
Hey Darrell, thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with Lyst. Happy shopping!
Wonderful! Carl was quite efficient and fast response going back in forth through emailing.
Hey Bradley! Thank you for your Awesome review! We're glad to know that Carl was able to provide a great customer service! Can't wait to welcome you back soon! Happy shopping!
I got nowhere. Cheryl Leonard
Customer service
Hey Shasta, thanks for your review. We're so happy you were pleased with our customer service. Our team are focused on delivering the best experience. Have a great day!
I RETURNED THE ORDER SOME HOW THEY NEVER RECIEVED IT LAST MONTH😡…. BECAREFUL
Hi Camille, sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with Lyst. A member of our Customer Care has reached out to help you here. Have a great day.
Nice goods and
Hey there - thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that you're happy with our service. Have a great day! -Lyst
I was receiving emails on items I have not wanted for years and I was unable to change my preferences. It we easier to inscribe. Susan
I asked for emails to STOP They are still arriving
did not answer my inquiry
Hi there - apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. A part of our Customer Care has been in touch to help you with this. Have a great day.
Service is bad, returns policy is difficult and complicated. Contact details are vauge
Hi Rashid, sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with Lyst. A member of our Customer Care has reached out to help you here. Have a great day.
It was really unhelpful and its like a SCAM!.
Hey there, thanks for your review. We are really sorry you've had a bad experience. Our customer care team are in contact with you about this. Apologies for the inconvenience. - Lyst
I am not allowed to buy anything on Lyst. I don't know why. I have excellent credit. No one at Lyst will talk to me. They act like they have. They have not. Lyst has incredibly bad customer service. There is no reason to shop with Lyst. Cheryl Leonard
Hey Cheryl, thanks for your review. we are sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue whilst shopping at Lyst. A member of our customer care team has been in contact with you about this. Apologies for the inconvenience. - Lyst
Lyst is rated 3.87 based on 1,467 reviews