Lycamobile UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lycamobile UK

How would you rate Lycamobile UK ?

"I ordered for a Lycamobile number online with their Lyca Global option. the sim took 5 days to come. they sent me a pin to activate the bundle. i did as per the instructions but the activation failed due to a technical error. so i called lyca customer service (the calls are charged 9 pence per min). spoke to them for close to around 5 to 10 Mins to explain the issue, the guys asked me to do the instructions again and all sort of question which did not make sense. finally he said it is a technical error (and i thought i had already told him in my first statement after the hi and hellos) and he will take to refer it to their technical team. it will take 5 days to resolve. finally after 7 days i got a message stating that the issue has been resolved. again tried the same but the technical error still comes up. called up the customer service but my calls would not go through as there is no balance. (this is after they have my 10 Pounds). finally i had to use another phone and call. i told them the issue, the lady was not very happy to receive my call. but then again after a lot of steps and spending around 10 mins she tells me that the pin is having issues. will have to reissue the pin as it is more than 15 days old. i said it is only 12 days since i have received the pin. she said the technical error is due to the pin. it will take another 24 hrs. and the Saga continues. not sure if it will be solved. looks like i might have lost 10+1.5 (approximately)+1.5(approximately) = 13 pounds the scam of Lyca Mobile as i dont think these guys will be able to solve the issue."
"Not so good service."
Lycamobile UK is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!