LycaFly Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LycaFly

Tell us how LycaFly made you happy

Telephone
"Tried to book flights with LycaFly and the "payment was not processed". Customer service on the phone was not able to help, offered more expensive fares and blamed the credit card company for payment issues. Called the credit card company and it was no problem with them. Seems like LycaFly either purposefully adds low price fares that they cannot sell or they have some serious technical issues. Either way, I would stay away from them for the time being."
"Hi, I am disappointed with the service your company provides. I am letting everyone know not to trust the e-ticket Lycafly provides. We were turned back from the airport with two young kids, saying the actual booking was the next day, even though Lycafly had issued us the e-ticket with the initial day. Very bad customer service. Our complaint was not heard and after many chasing your company comes back with excuses and say we should have read the small print!! We will take this further!"
"Worst experience ever, stay away"
"Absolutely disgraceful customer services. They are lame, unintelligent, zero professionalism, provides inadequate, inaccurate after sales advice. Am not going to waste my time explaining what happened here as it'll be waste of my time. There is a proven record for all companies whosoever has a customer services in India has eventually suffered loss and came in the senses and brought their customer services department back to their original country."
"Worst experience ever, stay away."
"Had a very bad experience with LycaFly. The website has huge errors and they dont own up the issues faced while booking. When you call up the customer service the answer you in foul language and they dont treat customers with respect. Lost around 350 GBP due to the issues on their website. The cancellation fee was promised for a refund 1 month ago and I am yet to get it to my bank account. This was after 10 -15 calls I had with the customer service. AVOID using lyca fly. U will repent. Biggest scam industry and cheaters."
"First you may find a good price on Opodo, Kayak or any other comparison site . You would choose your flight and would be transferred to their website. When you trying to purchase you would not be able to proceed til the final purchase. Their website will ask you to call their agent . Their agent will tell you the original price is not available anymore but a revised more expensive price is. When you question them why ? They would say price went up in the past few minutes. When you tell them the price is the same as it was in the past 2 days they would come up with other rubbish excuses. Please do not fall for them but keep searching."
"My booked flight cancelled and demanded more money to re book same flight , when asked refund they require 8 weeks !!"
"Never go with Lycafly. In the website they shows a cheap price and when you will actually going to book the ticket, the transaction gets failed and when I called their representative, he said the price gone high now. So he was trying to insist me to book the ticket in higher price. After I saw the ticket price online, it took hardly 5min. for me to put all my personal and bank details and once I submit the payment... it failed. I tried the same twice in the same day and it happen both the times. Then I talked to some of my friends and found all of them faced the same issue. So its clear that they are trying to cheat please."
"Not at all satisfied and really disappointed!! Wasted my time and money..there is restriction for number of characters in the name column and I couldnt enter my whole surname .So within a minute of booking I called the customer service to inform about it and requested to enter my whole surname.The reply was that I need to pay 135£ to do that which I cant understand.Why should I pay for a mistake in their website???After hours of arguing they waved off some admin fee .If there are restriction in the number of characters they should clearly mention that we cant book tickets online if our surname has more than the specified characters. Finally ended up in paying that amount as I dont want to lose the entire ticket fare..but will never use lycafly again and wont recommend to anybody....poorly organised system ..never got such a problem with any other travel agency... cant even give one star"
"5 flight changes. Refund offered. 18 weeks later and I still do not have my money. Absolutely appalling. They con innocent people out of money. Scammers"
"If I could give zero stars I would. Bought a ticket and then got called that the flight was full hence they have to cancel my ticket but they can get me an alternative for a few hundreds more, which i said not to worry I would check elsewhere instead. I asked about the charge from my card and they said they wouldnt take any cash as it is still progressing. I booked with another airline and a few days later Lyca had charged my card, I called them and they sais that the ticket (that they cancelled) was still valid. They wont even investiate how i got a call that it had been cancelled and claimed I was making it up, even though my new ticket from someone else was pricier, why would i buy a pricier ticket from someone else?!? Customer service was absolutely appalling. Avoid like the plague. Terrible service"
"Con artists. We booked flights with them, had a booking reference and then when we rang to make payment (immediately after booking) they tried to charge us an additional £180 despite their website claiming that there advertised price is fixed for 1 hour. Beware and do not use, it is a CON and you will end up paying far more than the price they show."
"I booked two flight tickets with and my wife had asthma attack in airport then we can flight when I back to them by phone they are useless and they to refund me ticket tax no manager there at all every time I been to phone them they said to me customer service will be in touch and I am waiting about 2 days no body be in touch with me all they do Rob people and get money for themselves that is all really really they are like the thieves and I warn any person think to book a flight with at all."
"If it were possible to give no stars at all, - I would. Disgraceful experience when trying to book a flight today and ended up having to cancel my bank card as I ended up thinking that something fraudulent would be the next possible move by this company. Not nice at all."
"The "customer service" advisors cannot even understand and answer basic questions nor do they know what a complaints policy is!! Managers are "not available". I was charged £370 (negotiated down from £490) extra to confirm the flight or pay £400 to cancel when they're the ones wanting more money! Hardly an option or choice like they kept insisting!!!!! Funny thing is i got a writing quote about 7 hours after by calling them and it was only about £100 more so clearly the chances have ripped me off"
"Lycafly is a pathetic company with disappointing service. They would offer you cheap prices and grab money from you, but then are unable to provide you tickets from airline. Not only this, they will keep on lying with you that your ticket is confirmed and will waste your time for at least 24-48 hours. So the prices of tickets would again jump higher. At the end of this saga, they will apologise with you and when you ask for refund, they will take 15-30 days to refund you the money. What a pathetic, disappointing and disgraceful service. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON LYCAFLY!!!!"
"My advice - DO NOT BOOK with this company! We purchased our flights and after being told the flight layover time had changed we enquired about changing to a later flight. They said they would look into this and ring us back. They then rang us back and told us that if we changed to a later flight we would have to pay £1151! When we told them we were not happy to pay they told us that while we had been considering changing we had been taken off our original flights and our seats had been re-sold to other people (later found this to be untrue), They told us our ONLY OPTION was to pay £1,151 immediately or we could be waiting in the airport for up to 5 days as ALL other flights were full (obviously also untrue). We were told that we had to pay straight away because there were only 8 seats left on that flight (yep - you've guessed it - also untrue! There were actually 54 seats left in our required class). When I asked they told me that they record all calls - but when I asked for a copy of the recorded call they said that they only record a few calls and of course, mine wasn't one of them! This company has lied to us in order to get extra money from us. They have been recorded to the CAA and Trading Standards."
"This website is full of rude people , like Sidharth Sharma . They will lie . I lost £400 So Do not Book with them . It's big scam"
"bunch of crooks! they show cheap tickets online but when you try to make a payment online it will not go through and their customer service will quote you a higher price on the phone!"
LycaFly is rated 1.00 based on 22 reviews