LycaFly Reviews

of reviewers recommend LycaFly
Over A Week

Tell us how LycaFly made you happy
Do not use lycafly, all the support team are thieves, they will take every penny off you, rinse you until you’re dry. They blatantly lie, I hope they get bankrupt and go under especially when people are dying during covid and they are making matters worse by charging an extortionate amount to change flights or not even refunding.
Don't want to give even 1 star.. awful company... eventually got the bank to contact them and get the refund.. avoid.. avoid.. avoid ...
Actually star at all! A lot of us are still waiting for a refund. The people I used to send my enquiry has an automatic reply stating that they are no longer working for Lyca fly. The calls are diverted to a call centre in Sri Lanka! We are desperate to get our money back!
How is the government allowing this company to still run when they are taking peoples hard earnt money so they can pay the staff wages
They ARE REFUSING TO GIVE OUR KONEH BACK EVERYONE IS THE MANAGER APPARENTLY
9 months and still waiting for flight refund (due to covid) - ZERO responses to any emails.
Please Avoid this company at any cost!!!! Until now, I am still waiting for my refund, since march. Rang airlines which informed me that the money has been sent to lycafly long time ago and I should have gotten it in September. They are illegally holding my money back. Calling lycafly, where is your conscience!!???? Give our money back ASAP!!!!
Very bad experience. Booked tickets 1 year ago. Still waiting for refund. I have send hours on phone but still no solution. They are holding our money. Airline has send our refund to them but 3 months ago but they are holding our money.
Still awaiting my full refund. I have been lied too repeatedly. I have written correspondence promising the refund by certain dates. Still no refund. Lycafly claimed I HAD to pay an admin fee of £100 per person for our flights being cancelled due to COVID. I challenged this with Etihad whom informed me this was not the case and actually illegal. Lycafly then amended this to £30 per person. Again I challenged them, at which point I received written correspondence from them admitting they could not charge me an admin fee without my consent! I just want the £1138.92 outstanding!
Completely useless. Such a waste of time. I spent 33 mins on the phone with them but they couldn't figure out how to make the payment with a card.
Completely useless.
I wish I could give 0 stars. Absolutely appalling.
I have been waiting 5 months for my refund for a flight from Korea to London.
At first the ticket was for December in which I chose to extend to July - Cost me £300+ to change the date, which I dealt with.

Come July, I get an email that British airways cancelled their flights and Lycafly gave me an option to get another flight... which they expected me to pay MORE MONEY for so-called tax difference when the flight was cancelled with no fault of mine whatsoever.

I finally decide to give up with this company and just asked for a refund so I can use another flight company. They offered me a 'partial refund' which they did not even specify the price for. They told me they had applied for the refund in July.... Come October, I call up British airways to check if Lycafly have applied for me refund, and what a surprise! BA tell me that there has been no refund applied for. So I call Lycafly, get a half hearted apology and they apply for my refund in October... AGAIN.

Till this day, I am STILL waiting for this so-called partial refund, in which I do not even know how much I will get. They keep telling me BA isn't giving them the refund but I don't buy it. This is a shambles and I am indeed very very vexed.

p.s I am a broke student and cannot afford to deal with this excuse of a company.
Still no refund for Covid flight cancellation after 8months...
I can echo all the other reviews on here. Our flight to Sri Lanka was cancelled in July. We have been told that the airline has refunded our flight and lycafly has our money. Despite this, every time we ring we are fobbed off and told we must continue to wait. We will NEVER do business through this company again. We are now attempting a chargeback and, failing that, we will see what our insurance covers. We will also be publicising this far and wide as we wouldn't want anyone else to be conned by this disreputable company.
Been waiting 6 months now and no end in sight. DO NOT Use this company as I am now sure they are fraudulant!!!
Would not even rate as a one star. This company has kept our money for our flights even though the airline has refunded them (the airline provided confirmation). When we contacted Lyca Fly they initially said they had refunded but the monies had clearly not been transferred. When confronted with this they claimed it a communication error. Have been cashing for weeks and still not had our money back "hopefully you will get this by the end of the month". Not even a guarantee and then blamed covid cases in office when they have blatantly told me that their "accountant" isn't based in the same office. PURE LIES. Will be taking this further legally and publicly
DO NOT Trust them. They will book you for the ticket and wont be issue the ticket saying it is not available. They will then take that money and give you another cheaper ticket for same price. Just got scammed for £200
It's been 231 days since our flight which we booked through LycaFly was cancelled, and we've still not received a penny of it. Their 'customer service' is non-existent so I took to Tweeting them to beg for help. They then blocked me. (It'd be funny if it wasn't so irritating!)

I managed to find the MD's contact details early on and have been emailing him constantly. To be fair, he usually replies quite quickly but just blames the whole situation on the airline (despite the airline saying that Lycafly needs to contact them to sort it out) and doesn't offer any real help. The fact that Lycafly didn't even think about submitting a refund request to the airline until almost 3 months after our flight was cancelled, didn't really help.

All in all, they've been utterly unhelpful and we have zero expectation of ever getting our £1,700 back whilst they're supposedly dealing with it.

We had other flights cancelled which we booked through Opodo and BudgetAir. Both of those companies proactively applied for our refunds without us having to hassle them, and we were refunded within a matter of weeks. It has now been eight months and Lycafly just keep fobbing us off.

My advice? NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!
I asked for my refund for tickets booked March 2020 guess what Gurpit said I have to wait two months. For what for me to die of virus, lycafly I paid cash when I booked now I want my money.
People learn from other customers mistakes stay away from this company. bharatpa
My name is RAJWANT singh from peterborough. I want tell you all my brothers and sisters. Don't use lyca fly company. They froud.they big layer. They shouldn't be in UK base.i don't know who provided the atol licence for them.we r two passengers waiting for us refund money from last 8 month. They don't refuse. Every week we try to ring lyca fly. They have only one excuse we r still dealing your case.plz plz plz don't support this travel agency my no is 07966097528
I am unable to get my refund for cancelled flight which was cancelled over 6 months ago. Scammers! Avoid LycaFly! They lie blaming British Airways for delays in paying refunds.
I spoken with British Airways they denied their involvement in refund policy with LycaFly. Scammers!!!! They took my refund money for £338 flight!
LycaFly is rated 1.32 based on 124 reviews