LycaFly Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LycaFly

Tell us how LycaFly made you happy

"I chose Lycafly for one reason since I'd got a marketing email from Lyca mobile. The cost was on the higher side as compared to Expedia. I've booked the ticket with type error on surname which was one letter. Requested the Lycafly to make a change first, they denied the change later requested me to pay £200 for the mistake of mine. I called airline company, conferenced them and explained the problem. The airline said they can change upto 3 chars in the name without any charges. Lycafly was yelling/threating at the airline to provide everything in writing (talking about some example which is not my use case) after long hours of debate, Lycafly is convincing me to cancel and rebook the ticket with £200 additions. I started begging them to attempt what airline is suggested. Finally, they stated me conditions which I agreed. After a couple of days, the team comes back and says pay at least £100 for admin charges. Big Airline company understands the problem which customer can make so there are no charges for it. Lycafly team mentioned me they will issue a new ticket. After paying this amount, they did not issue any new ticket same ticket was amended. This amendment was done a couple of hours before boarding. I ensured not to call them, else they will ask for more money or traumatize me. I spoke to a couple of team members before paying £100, everybody is scam artists who want money. I strongly recommend not choose this agent, the whole team is trained to act rude and suck customer money as much as possible. They will use all different options and tone to make a customer feel guilty and pay more money, they never ever provide different options or make me comfortable in giving suggestions. Based on this review, if Lycafly team comes back also the trauma gone through is big than anything else. I'd a very bad experience in my life, never had this experience with any service provider across the different business area. There is one person called Kim Gupta, who is rude to the core."
"Where is the option for ZERO stars!! This company are a bunch of SCAMMERS working in cahoots with other companies namely Africa Travels - They all know each other and work together to steal your money. They are able to show bookings on BA.com website so that you believe it is official and then they drag the booking down once you have transferred your money to them. BEWARE!!! #BA.com have a lot to answer for doing business with scamming agencies. Still waiting for #actionfraud to take ACTION!! The saga continues.. I want to raise awareness so that others do not loose thousands of pounds like me!! If you have a story to share which is similar to this please email Namethatscammer@gmail.com and lets begin to collate this information. As we work together we can build a list of names which will help the general public and put a stop to such online scams."
"This is the worst company you can ever meet in online. They tend to be polite and professional but they are completely the opposite. I have booked this ticket from London to Nairobi on 8th Dec 2018 and the sales man tell me that my ticket is flexible and change anytime before the return date which I did but the same man tells me different story and say sorry you ticket is non changeable so buy another ticket at your own cost. They're doggy people that i cannot trust with other people."
"Awful Customer Service! I booked a return ticket to India with this company through Skyscanner and today i wanted to change my return date to 1 extra month. These clowns called me and said the cost would be £297 to change the date when i can book a new single ticket on the exact same flight for which they are quoting me this extortionate figure for £242 - completely pathetic and a rip off company. Would never book through them again, I learned my lesson."
"terrible experience. went to the airport and didn't exist on their system. they said this flight was never booked. then they charged me double the amount to rebook and said ill get a refund which i didn't after a few weeks of chasing them. in the end i had to make a chargeback claim on my card and got the money back from bank . terrible liars. it should be 0 stars. lost a lot of money"
"I had booked the flight tickets blindly, without even checking the internet by trusting them they looted, 451£ as their profit. when I contacted them they said money once given cannot be refunded at any circumstances. please dont trust LYCA FLY. they will spoil your holiday mood."
"Very bad service they offered to give us 20£ lyca top up with the pushase of airline tickets. But after chasing this 3 times within the 30 days in the terms and conditions and further 9 times they then said we had not done it within 30 day. Do not use these guys!! Very amateur company."
"It's not Lyca fly It's liers apply. If you want chaos, frustration, loss of money and false promises in your life call, then no look further call Lyca today..... Indian company in UK to rip your dreams apparatus."
"As another customer. I have had the same problems others are talking about. I think it's time to register an official complaint because Lyca Fly is trying to decieve people and has no consideration for the circumstances in which people may need to fly."
"Do not trust the e-ticket they send you. They sent us the wrong date on the e-ticket and we were turned back at the airport. They say sorry for the "small glitch" from their part, and has the nerve to ask us why we didn't call and check regarding the dates. In their own words they have confirmed that they do make "small glitches" on their e-ticket (which might send you to the airport on the wrong date), oh and also they tell you to call and check the airline to make sure the flight is indeed correct!!! Very bad customer service!!! Please do be careful. We had two small kids in this fiasco, having had to travel 12 hours to catch the wrong flight!"
"Tried to book flights with LycaFly and the "payment was not processed". Customer service on the phone was not able to help, offered more expensive fares and blamed the credit card company for payment issues. Called the credit card company and it was no problem with them. Seems like LycaFly either purposefully adds low price fares that they cannot sell or they have some serious technical issues. Either way, I would stay away from them for the time being."
"Hi, I am disappointed with the service your company provides. I am letting everyone know not to trust the e-ticket Lycafly provides. We were turned back from the airport with two young kids, saying the actual booking was the next day, even though Lycafly had issued us the e-ticket with the initial day. Very bad customer service. Our complaint was not heard and after many chasing your company comes back with excuses and say we should have read the small print!! We will take this further!"
"Worst experience ever, stay away"
"Absolutely disgraceful customer services. They are lame, unintelligent, zero professionalism, provides inadequate, inaccurate after sales advice. Am not going to waste my time explaining what happened here as it'll be waste of my time. There is a proven record for all companies whosoever has a customer services in India has eventually suffered loss and came in the senses and brought their customer services department back to their original country."
"Worst experience ever, stay away."
"Had a very bad experience with LycaFly. The website has huge errors and they dont own up the issues faced while booking. When you call up the customer service the answer you in foul language and they dont treat customers with respect. Lost around 350 GBP due to the issues on their website. The cancellation fee was promised for a refund 1 month ago and I am yet to get it to my bank account. This was after 10 -15 calls I had with the customer service. AVOID using lyca fly. U will repent. Biggest scam industry and cheaters."
"First you may find a good price on Opodo, Kayak or any other comparison site . You would choose your flight and would be transferred to their website. When you trying to purchase you would not be able to proceed til the final purchase. Their website will ask you to call their agent . Their agent will tell you the original price is not available anymore but a revised more expensive price is. When you question them why ? They would say price went up in the past few minutes. When you tell them the price is the same as it was in the past 2 days they would come up with other rubbish excuses. Please do not fall for them but keep searching."
"My booked flight cancelled and demanded more money to re book same flight , when asked refund they require 8 weeks !!"
"Never go with Lycafly. In the website they shows a cheap price and when you will actually going to book the ticket, the transaction gets failed and when I called their representative, he said the price gone high now. So he was trying to insist me to book the ticket in higher price. After I saw the ticket price online, it took hardly 5min. for me to put all my personal and bank details and once I submit the payment... it failed. I tried the same twice in the same day and it happen both the times. Then I talked to some of my friends and found all of them faced the same issue. So its clear that they are trying to cheat please."
LycaFly is rated 1.00 based on 33 reviews