Lux.Fortune Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lux.Fortune

Tell us how Lux.Fortune made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"When choosing a mentoring programme i was very confused as there are so many courses available. After speaking with sim i was feeling confident and after starting the course i was not disappointed. Sim and his team have been there for me every step of the way 24/7 helping me understand and improve my trades and i am very happy with the service i have received. The level of patience and professionalism from sim and his team is how it should be and i would highly recommend their service to anyone who is looking to join a mentoring programme."
"I have been with Sim for quite a while now and it has been nothing but positives, i have had more wins than losses and Sim has helped me endlessly to save and progress making extra money better than any banks or brokers Highly recommend"
"Working with Lux Fortune has added unlimited value to my portfolio. Everything from the start has been transparent, professional, and tailored to fit each investor's needs. Communication is on a personal level and available 24/7. Highly recommend to any investor looking to add solid growth to their portfolio."
"Simeon Dixon managed by account over a 4/5 month period. During that time my account grew 20%. Could never fault Sim and his team, I was always kept up to date with all movements on the account and if I ever had questions he was always there to help. I hope to continue to work with Sim in the future as I couldn't of asked for a more professional service."
"I'm really excited to be able to have access to the world of fund investment/management at an early start with such experience and professional approach that Simeon at Lux.Fortune provides. Sim has always kept me fully up to date on every stage of every trade made on my managed accounts, from the technical analysis to the detailed review of each trade outcome. I can't say there has been a single moment where I haven't been able to contact Sim and go through anything in regards to the capital/accounts managed. All being said, I'm looking forward to building a solid fund with Sim & the company in the years to come!"
"Had a great experience with Sim who helped grow my account. Always very willing to help, extremely patient and friendly. Would definitely reccomend his service to other people!"
"Lux Fortune offer a transparent and realistic fund management service with steady profits. Their bi weekly market recaps and analysis will give you peice of mind that they know what they're doing and their good energy and optimistic approach is refreshing for clients who don't really understand the markets. Great service and great communication."
"I’m very proud to be a client of Lux.Fortune. Sim is very understanding and listens to your needs and fulfills them. I knew my investment would go a long way with Sim which it has. I get regular updates with my investment and I can always ask Sim any questions I have. Thanks. AK"
"I contacted Lux.Fortune with a vague interest and understanding of currency trading works. However, they've managed to turn my interest into a very lucrative way to increase my savings. I feel like my risk management is met and I am happy with the transparency in communication. I'd 100% recommend this service to anyone looking to increase their savings outside of the traditional methods like an ISA."
"Ive been with Simeon director of Lux.Fortune for one year now and they are the most transparent fund management team out there. Good results and constant updates on trades at least once a week. Keep up the good work and excellent service"
"Lux.Fortune, is very good for beginners and those interested in having a forex managed account. Regular bi-weekly updates to keep you informed about decisions."
"Easy to contact, Regular updates & A pleasure to be apart of what he his building"
"Very transparent and great service. Been with Sim since August and he has been of great service."
"Lux Fortune is a very good forex managed service for people who want to earn an extra income on the side. I have been with the Lux fortune for 3 months now and results have proven to be positive. what i aslo love about lux fortune updates are regularly provided on Wednesday and Friday also additional updates through out the week days. Lux Fortune only deal with execute high probability trades which are highly likely to go in your favor. I do highly recommend Lux fortune for any one who wishes to make extra money on the side."
"I've been dealing with Lux.Fortune for well over a year now and i'm very pleased with the service. They're open & transparent and provide regular updates weekly."
"This has been a great experience for me. I put my trust into Lux.Fortune and they pulled through. I was patient and understood that this is for the long term and not overnight. There is 100% honesty and transparency with them. I am able to contact them and they respond in a reasonable time. Also, they are very caring and approachable."
Lux.Fortune is rated 4.87 based on 16 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access