Lux.Fortune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lux.Fortune
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Lux.Fortune Reviews
Sim is trading for me and I’m very happy with his service! It’s a great way to earn some passive income. And he updates me every Friday on my account and how the week has gone. Also the trading platform that he uses is very good. Thank you Lux.Fortune
Started with Sim one year ago. He has been amazing from day one, always follows up, keep in touch and Give daily and Weekly reports. Amazing guy who i truly reccomend 100% for his Professionalism, kindness and honesty!!
Excellent service, excellent communication and Results are consistent great service all round will be recommending
Polite, informative, articulate and inspirational. The future is optimistic being a member of Lux.
Very transparent service which is rare to find nowadays, it’s been a pleasure.
Very transparent company and Sim is always on hand to answer any questions and give all the support he can give.
Genuinely profitable and a great way to invest.
This service is really commendable! Also, I really appreciate how transparent and honest Sim is. Can definitely trust him with your money!
As a beginner Sims service and helped me understand trading much more while making profits 🤩
If you really are aware of the trading game, then simply said Sim is transparent, realistic and consistent.
I knew sim before joining lux fortune from a previous trading company, and I’m happy to see the same consistency in service and results.
I’m please to be able to have the opportunity to trade with LUX fortune and also develop myself as an independent trader.
Very quick and easy. Always there 24/7 to answer anything you want to know, instantly. Would highly recommend
Very professional mentoring program and always positive energy, reachable at any hour. I would recommend Lux.Fortune to any beginner trader who doesn’t have the experience in trading just like I didn’t. I personally couldn’t be more satisfied with the way Sim and his team works!
I was hesitant at first with trading in general as I never understood how it worked. Lux. Fortune was confident they could not only change my prospective but they could off the support I needed to better myself within the market. I’m sure as they grow people will pass on the same message.
When choosing a mentoring programme i was very confused as there are so many courses available. After speaking with sim i was feeling confident and after starting the course i was not disappointed. Sim and his team have been there for me every step of the way 24/7 helping me understand and improve my trades and i am very happy with the service i have received. The level of patience and professionalism from sim and his team is how it should be and i would highly recommend their service to anyone who is looking to join a mentoring programme.
I have been with Sim for quite a while now and it has been nothing but positives, i have had more wins than losses and Sim has helped me endlessly to save and progress making extra money better than any banks or brokers

Highly recommend
Working with Lux Fortune has added unlimited value to my portfolio. Everything from the start has been transparent, professional, and tailored to fit each investor's needs. Communication is on a personal level and available 24/7. Highly recommend to any investor looking to add solid growth to their portfolio.
Simeon Dixon managed by account over a 4/5 month period. During that time my account grew 20%. Could never fault Sim and his team, I was always kept up to date with all movements on the account and if I ever had questions he was always there to help. I hope to continue to work with Sim in the future as I couldn't of asked for a more professional service.
I'm really excited to be able to have access to the world of fund investment/management at an early start with such experience and professional approach that Simeon at Lux.Fortune provides. Sim has always kept me fully up to date on every stage of every trade made on my managed accounts, from the technical analysis to the detailed review of each trade outcome. I can't say there has been a single moment where I haven't been able to contact Sim and go through anything in regards to the capital/accounts managed. All being said, I'm looking forward to building a solid fund with Sim & the company in the years to come!
Had a great experience with Sim who helped grow my account. Always very willing to help, extremely patient and friendly. Would definitely reccomend his service to other people!
Lux Fortune offer a transparent and realistic fund management service with steady profits.

Their bi weekly market recaps and analysis will give you peice of mind that they know what they're doing and their good energy and optimistic approach is refreshing for clients who don't really understand the markets.

Great service and great communication.
Lux.Fortune is rated 4.90 based on 29 reviews