Lush Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Lush

Tell us how Lush made you happy

"I went in with questions about hair care products. I have quite a lot of knowledge and wanted to see if the staff could really advise me properly and they did not disappoint. They knew their stuff and helped me chose the right product for me"
Are you Lush? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Lush receives. Reply Free
"I love shopping in Lush, the staff in the shops are always happy to help and talk through the products."
"Excellent customer service. Quick resolve of an issue. Products are marvellous and leave me smelling amazing."
"i didnt receive the product"
"I bought these for my hubby and from ordering it didn't start well. I couldn't get any tracking details and after 3 phone calls got told it got lost in transaction and would he with me in the next day. Then when I got the eggs I was a little disappointed with the display of them. The Eggs are great smaller than I thought though. However the display box is not proper wood its mdf painted then there is plastic inside covered with satin material to hold the eggs in place. So I was disappointed and would say they were not quite worth what I paid for them and if they were £50 I'd be fine with the box etc not when it cost me £100 I expected better quality really."
"Due to ridiculously good customer service in lush I brought soap"
"Best customer service ever in the Nottingham LUSH store!"
Lush is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews