Lush Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Lush
10AM
10AM

How would you rate Lush ?

"I bought these for my hubby and from ordering it didn't start well. I couldn't get any tracking details and after 3 phone calls got told it got lost in transaction and would he with me in the next day. Then when I got the eggs I was a little disappointed with the display of them. The Eggs are great smaller than I thought though. However the display box is not proper wood its mdf painted then there is plastic inside covered with satin material to hold the eggs in place. So I was disappointed and would say they were not quite worth what I paid for them and if they were £50 I'd be fine with the box etc not when it cost me £100 I expected better quality really."
"Due to ridiculously good customer service in lush I brought soap"
"Best customer service ever in the Nottingham LUSH store!"
Lush is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews