Lullaby Babies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lullaby Babies

Tell us how Lullaby Babies made you happy

"Very pleased with the pocket watch for my grandsons naming day the engraving was perfect delivery was so quick would recomend"
"Excellent product and service."
"Very pleased with the recent pocket watch for a christening present. Delivery was quick."
"Purchased card for my grandaughters Dedication which was beautiful and well made. Arrived on date advised and customer service is excellent. Would thoroughly recommend Lullaby Babies for something a wee bit special."
"Very happy with my purchase. Product was well packed and delivered quite quickly. The personalised music box is a lovely gift for a christening or naming day. It has been much admired ."
"Excellent service, extremely pleased with the product, thankyou"
"Item is as described and arrived very quickly however one glass photo section has a slight scratch and the corner is chipped (corner can't be seen once slotted in)"
"Easy to order, quick delivery and very happy with my purchase"
"Excellant quality. A super christening gift. Prompt service"
"Quick delivery and my item came more beautiful than expected, i am in love. Thank you!!"
"the pocket watch is beautiful and the engraving perfect. delivered on time. couldn't ask for more, I'll definately be back"
"Brought for grand daughters christening thrilled with it"
"Fast delivery and quality product. This is the second bracelet I have had absolutely love them perfect gift for a little one."
"Excellent service. Beautiful product. Prompt delivery. Thank you very much."
"Excellent products and delivery. Thank you"
"It was a lovely gift"
"I’m very happy with the service and items I ordered very good quality"
"Brought this for my friends new baby. She absolutely love it. Good quality looked expensive will defo recommend and will buy again 100% for any future babies"
"Beautiful music box for my grate grandaughter well made lovely couloir and very pleased with it"
"First order with this company. Website easy to use, prompt delivery and I am absolutely delighted with both items purchased, quality and lovely designs. Thank you"
Lullaby Babies is rated 4.97 based on 69 reviews