Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lullabuy.co.uk
Read Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

About Lullabuy.co.uk:

Lullabuy is an online store dedicated to discovering stylish and modern products for kids and the home .

Since our online store opened in May 2012 we have scoured the globe to offer customers a unique collection of children’s products that parents can enjoy displaying in their home. We have a passion for discovering stylish products and love to support other small businesses gifted in kids design.

We have met many fantastic people on our journey and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this special time in our customer’s lives. Lullabuy are committed not only to providing modern kids products you will love in your home but are also committed to the importance of a great customer service, because we love what we do

customerservices@lullabuy.co.uk

38 Norton Road
Wembley
Middlesex
, ,

Tell us how Lullabuy.co.uk made you happy
as ever a very quick prompt despatch and delivered order of high quality purcheses Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review :)
Lovely kids toys
Thanks for the feedback :)
We ordered this neon lightning bolt for our daughters bedroom as a finishing touch. We are delighted with it & this company who are so helpful. Nothing is too much trouble! We highly recommend
Lullabuy.co.uk 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Oh wow...this looks so cool!! Love it! Thank you so much for your positive review and photo :)
We were really pleased with our donkey head it looks amazing,will definitely order another one for Xmas Thanku
Hi Rodney, Thank you so much for the positive review. Glad to hear you like the animal trophy head :)
Absolutely love the wooden animal figures! Perfect for the nursery. Thanks you
Great to hear you like the products and for the positive review. Much appreciated!
Speedy delivery and good communication.
Thank you for the positive review!
Lovely item, just as described - arrived within expected time-frame, beautifully packaged with a much-appreciated little treat! Very pleased - many thanks 😊
Thank you so much for your lovely review :)
Very good service. I ordered a T-Lab wooden dinosaur which is lovely, looks great on my daughters shelf. Arrived when said with a little surprise bag of sweets for my little girl.
Thank you so much for your positive review :) Lovely to hear you like the product! Many thanks, Pranjal
Easy to use website, lovely item sent speedily and very well packed. Thank you very much.
Thank you so much for the lovely review Claire. Take Care, Pranjal
Excellent customer service and fast delivery from Lullabuy. My item arrived within 2 days. I brought a Mr Maria Elephant lamp and it came well packed. Will definitely return as a shopper.
Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review and glad you liked the lamp. Take Care, Pranjal
The item I originally purchased was then unfortunately out of stock in the selected colour. Communication was excellent, however, and Lullabuy sought to notify us and resolve the issue quickly and favourably for us due to the inconvenience. Delivery was then very quick. We are delighted with it and are overall pleased with the service we received.
Hi Mrs K L, Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad we were able to resolve this for you and hope this wasn't too much of an inconvience. We are working to make sure our website is displaying stock quantity accuratly. Take care, Pranjal
Beautiful brands and fast delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends. Thanks Lullabuy!
Thank you very much for your kind words :)
I absolutely love our lion trophy head, it was so much better than what I would have expected and such a decent price! I can’t wait to order more.
Great to hear you liked your purchase..I'm sure 'Cesar the lion' loved his new home :)
Good quality & you pay for what you get. After sales service that I experienced was good to when I had a problem.
Hi Justin. Glad to hear we were able to help you with the problem. Thanks again for taking the time to review us.
Great service and lovely products
Thank you so much!
Great service and selection of toys. Looked everywhere to source the polar bear and found it on the Lullaby site.
That's really lovely to hear..Thank you!
Really love this muslin, so does my baby, so eye catching. Thanks x
That's wonderful to hear Kate. Thank you for purchasing from us, means a lot :)
Great customer service. Product arrived next day!
Brilliant! Glad we were able to meet your expectations and hope to see you again soon :)
Lullabuy.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 58 reviews