Lucy Bee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Bee
Read Lucy Bee Reviews

About Lucy Bee:

Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.

01992 747 900

daisy@lucybee.com

PO Box 214

Tell us how Lucy Bee made you happy
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, can't fault.
My skin has never looked better. I absolutely love it! My 12 year old daughter has started using it too.
Service very good and products beautifully packaged. The soap was lovely and lathered really well. The fragrance, Ylang-ylang, Jasmine and Cedarwood was very nice if a little faint. Could have been stronger I think but it does last throughout the bar, if not on the skin. Both my husband and I found our skin did tingle on occasion, not sure why this should have been as neither of us have any sensitivities. One bar lasted us about 3 weeks i.e. hand washing and in the shower. A rich, creamy handmade soap, a luxury.
The product is fine. The constant bombardment of emails asking me to review it is less welcome...
Unfortunately it dried my skin so bad I did not use again. It felt like my skin was gonna rip after I showered with those :/
I have been using the Organic Cleansing Cream and the Face Cream. I have had quite bad Rosacea for the last few weeks and I do think the products are really helping. I love the feel of them on my skin and my skin feels a lot softer and definitely not so dry. So thank you Lucy Bee. I am also using your Sacha Inchi oil which I really like too, I have a small spoonful each day. The Cacao powder is a real treat, makes great drinks. I have not used it in cooking yet but will definitely try.
Given as a birthday present and was very well received. A lovely present to give.
Lovely natural products, ethically produced and caring for our planet. Super company
I AM VERY HAPY WITH THE SERVICE
Prompt and accurate service
Great products, I love that ethics is at the forefront of all LucyBee products.
I can't speak highly enough of the LB skincare range.
I've just repurchased the cleansing cream and for my birthday my lovely husband ordered me 3 bottles of dazzling tonic by mistake. What a result! It is incredible too, as is the silky smooth moisturiser. I just love it all. All I need now is a serum and a facial exfoliating scrub please Lucy 🙏😊
Fast delivery, great products.. What's not to love?!
Once again, another order of amazing, quality products received quickly and well packaged.
This brand is everything I love in..... Organic, ethical, vegan, family run, high standards of ingredients.
The skincare just launched is epic, I particularly like the Tonic and Face Cream.
I prefer a lather/foaming face wash - but each to their own, I am sure the cream cleanser works for many!
The coconut milk is the best on the market by a country mile.
I use all the soaps, they have improved my body no end with moisture and replenishment from the coconut oil and exclusion of harmful chemicals.
Great Brand, Great Products, Great People Behind It.
Love this brand for quality and what it stands for
great soap, quick postage, thanks
Great products. Quick dispatch and delivery. Love the fact that all products are palm oil free and ingredients are ethically sourced.
Am new to these products! Have tried many before. Ive given a 4 as only been using them for a few days. The cleanser, the tonic and the cream. Am impressed so far, much clearer on the chin area.
Quite expensive but from what o see so far, worth it..thanks Lucy!!
Lucy Bee offers some truly unique products like no other. She offers a wide range of products which are fair trade, organic, and natural for an affordable price. I find myself returning time after time and her new skincare range is an absolute game changer! Go and purchase something...you won't regret it!
Lucy Bee is rated 4.88 based on 1,496 reviews