Lucy Bee Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lucy Bee

About Lucy Bee: Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and eating close to nature with additive free products for health.

01992 747 900

info@lucybee.com

PO Box 214

Tell us how Lucy Bee made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Very fast delivery which is greatly appreciated."
Thank you for your great review.
It's great to hear you are pleased with the service you received and your order arrived promptly. I hope you enjoy your products!
Hannah
"Bought the green btl-trying to do my bit and reduce waste.btl is brill-love my water cold and it keeps it so cool ๐Ÿ‘ also tried the soap-the spearmint exfoliating bar-it’s great to lather up and def finding it good on my skin.also got the omega 3 oil so using that.im vegetarian so hoping it will be a good addition."
Morning,

It's great to hear you are trying to reduce waste, we are very passionate about trying to minimise the use of plastic and doing what we can to help the environment, these water bottles are a great alternative. They keep your water nice and cold which keeps it nice and refreshing through out your day.

The Spearmint and Basil soap is my personal favourite. It smells lovely and the Coconut Shell is great for exfoliating! It's also great to know that they have absolutely no palm oil in!

The Sacha Inchi is also a great addition and just 1/2 tablespoon per day will provide you with your daily omega 3 ALA intake advised by the European Food Safety Authority. We have lots of tips on our website if you are unsure on how to use the products or if you are looking for some inspiration!

I hope you enjoy your products and thank you for a great review!
"Very inspiring!"
Hannah
"I was having some trouble placing my order, Jack quickly helped me get it sorted. Great quality products, just wish there were more available in my local stores!"
Hi Debbie.
I'm pleased to hear that Jack helped you resolve your problem with placing your order - we're always here to help!
Thank you for your great review, I hope you enjoy using your products :)
Hannah
"All Lucy Bee Products are fantastic"
Thank you Margaret! It's always good to see positive feedback and knowing that you are happy with our products and service!
Hannah
"Very fast and quick service. The packaging is perfect and products are very good value for money!"
Hi Joely,
Thank you for your great review. It's great to hear that you are happy with your products and the service you received. We have lots of tips of how to use your products on our website if you are ever looking for inspiration :)
Hannah
"I have used Lucy Bee products from the very beginning when it was solely coconut oil. I can honestly say all the products are fantastic quality, the service great, the delivery fast and most importantly are ethical."
Hi Ella,
Thank you for your great review.
It's great to hear you have been such a loyal customer and are happy with both the products and service. We pride ourselves on our ethics, transparency and we try to be as environmentally friendly as we possibly can be by reducing plastic wastage and making minimal impact on the environment :)
Hannah
"Great prompt service, will be using again. Thank you Lucy :)"
Hi Eileen,
Thank you for your great review, It's great to hear that you are happy with your products and the service you received.
Take care,
Hannah
"Easy to order and arrived swiftly. Lovely ingredients and great recipe ideas on the website. Thank you. I’ll be back soon as I’m running low already ๐Ÿ˜ x"
Hi Lisa,
It's great to hear that you found the website easy to use and you are happy with the service you received. Enjoy your products and we look forward to delivering you some more products soon :)
Hannah
"Love Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, add it to any stir fry or curry to make it amazing. Great website, easy to find what I'm looking for, love any products I've tried. The soap is great and coconut oil is fabulous."
Hi Carol,
Thank you for another great review. It's great to hear that you love our products as much we do and you find the website easy to use! The soaps are one of my personal favourites - and it's great to know that they're palm oil free too :)
Hannah
"The expensive body exfoliator isn’t a nice consistency leaves skin greasy wouldn’t recommend. I emailed Lucy Bee as the body scrub made my skin itch but they weren’t interested..offered 10% off next purchase."
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Body Exfoliator - we're sorry to hear that it wasn't to your liking. The range has been dermatologically approved for sensitive skin but of course, everyone is different.

As we mentioned in our correspondence to you and as stated on our website, the skincare range is not refundable or returnable which is why as a gesture of goodwill, we offered you 10% off our shop.

Georgia
"I am very expressed with the Lucy Bee Bundle that I received. The lip exfloliator is fantastic and really works. Will definitely be ordering again."
Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for your great review. It's great to hear that you are impressed with our products that you received in a bundle. The lip exfoliator is fantastic, I agree, and the lip balm compliments it even better ;)
Hannah
"Love the coconut milk soooooo much! Recent order includes items for baking, am looking forward to trying them out. Coconut oil is amazing for stir fry & scrambled eggs ๐Ÿ˜"
Thank you for your great review. I'm really pleased to hear you love our products as much as we do! Happy baking :)
Hannah
"The coconut oil is amazing! This is my second purchase and I bought some for a friend. Lucy Bee, I think you will have more customers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜"
Thank you for your great review and I'm really pleased to hear you like the Coconut Oil. It is also my personal favourite and we have lots of tips on our website on how to use the product - it's not only for cooking!
Take care,
Hannah
"Fast delivery. Love the concept"
Thank you for your great review. I'm really pleased to hear you are happy with the service you received :)
I hope you enjoy your products,
Hannah :)
"A pleasure to deal with. I have requested delayed despatch from other companies and the request has been overlooked/ignored, Lucy Bee did as I requested. Many thanks. Swift delivery and well-packaged. You inspire trust."
Hi Wanda,
Thank you for another great review. You're welcome - I'm really pleased to hear you are happy with the service and products.
Take care, Hannah
"Beautiful gifts for a loved one, so much so that I'm going to order some for myself!"
Hello, thank you for your great review. I'm really pleased to hear you liked the products :)
Hannah
"Fantastic products, great offers and service. Couldn’t live without my Lucy Bee Coconut Oil!!"
Hi Kim,
Thank you for your great review. I'm really pleased you are happy with our products and service. I also couldn't live without Lucy Bee Coconut Oil :) we have lots of tips of how to use our Coconut Oil on our website if of interest.
Have a great day,
Hannah
"Very quick delivery and perfect items, as always"
Hi Donna, thank you for your great review. I'm really pleased to hear you're happy with the service and products. Enjoy :)
Lucy Bee is rated 4.91 based on 679 reviews