Lucy Bee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Bee
Read Lucy Bee Reviews

About Lucy Bee:

Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.

01992 747 900

Lucy Bee 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Jaime P
Lucy Bee 5 star review on 12th August 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent, though I would have preferred Royal Mail as a courier. Private couriers have a reputation for exploiting their workforce. The creamed coconut is superb, and I like how Lucy Bee tries to avoid using plastic packaging.
Very impressed with not only the quality, but also the service, efficiency and speedy delivery is something that you would expect from a multinational company.
Always amazing service
I’m new to self tanning so had no idea what products to use or how to use them!
So I thought I’d start with the tanning drops for my face. I watched the Lucy Bee tutorial which was so helpful and started to apply around 5 drops to my moisturiser . It soaked into my skin so easily and did not feel at all oily or clumpy. After a few hours I noticed it had started to develop, it gave me a lovely sun kissed glow which was exactly what I was looking for.
I really couldn’t be happier with this product it’s been a huge game changer for me as it has given me the confidence to wear less makeup. I must also point out my skin can be quite sensitive to new products which is why I was wary to use tanning products but I can honestly say I have had no breakouts or blemishes since using the product. In fact I have been so happy with the tanning drops that I have now ordered the tanning mousse and Mitt which I am looking forward to trying.
Thankyou Lucy Bee!
I’ve been using Lucy’s products for years. First the cookery ingredients and now the skincare range. I LOVE it. Its consistent high quality and the fact that it’s all natural. Winner all the way for me!
Amazing service products as always
The drops and the mouse are amazing! Quick to use natural looking with no fake tan smell! Would definitely recommend 😊
The best tan I’ve EVER used. It smells amazing, develops in two hours and is lovely natural colour too.
It’s so nice to wash it off in such a short space of time, leaving it on over night or all day was the worst part of tanning for me. I absolutely love this, thank you so much!
Brilliant product, feels great and crucially I'm not allergic to it! Also, I'm really impressed with the packaging, not a single use plastic in sight. Well done!
I LOVE the radiance boosting cream! My skin really needed reviving after having my baby and it did just that. It also smells great. I can’t recommend it enough. The delivery is also quick and the communication is spot on.
Love the products, they have improved my mask acne in the first week of using. Would recommend to any healthcare worker in a mask for 12 hours.
Really nice soap ideal for presents.
My new favourite skincare brand :)
Love Lucy Bee products!!
Excellent customer service. Package arrived very quickly.
Love all of Lucy Bee products!
The drops are fantatic! Exactly as described, natural tanning looks fabulous!! Thank you
Fast delivery on the products I ordered and so far I am very impressed.
As a regular customer I can honestly say the products I have purchased are of the highest quality and always received quickly. Proud to support a local business, using natural ingredients and helping protect our planet wherever possible.
I have followed Lucy Bee for years since discovering the coconut oil. I like the ethical approach she has and above all her products are amazing.
Lucy Bee is rated 4.88 based on 1,843 reviews