Lucky Monk Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucky Monk Co.
Great service and better product, would highly recommend.
Sick stuff with unreal quality! Would recommend :)
Amazing quality product and great customer service.
Have tried many cbd products and not had much luck but this one has made a huge impact on me an would recommend it to anyone!
Amazing product that I would recommend to all of my friends.
Great company, big fan of the products - best in the scene!
I found that 2000mg dose is much more effective than the 250-1000mg products that I’ve tried. Thanks!
I've purchased the whole range and love them all. I use them as part of my night time routine, and have felt so much more relaxed going to bed, and so much more refreshed when waking up. The Kamiwaza is the standout product in the range. I've tried a lot of different CBD supplements from multiple companies, and this is my absolute favourite. It helps me feel relaxed and, but the addition of the Night Compounds, which I haven't seen anywhere else, really helped me clear my mind and get to sleep quickly and easily. Amazing company, amazing products.
As someone who struggles to fall and stay asleep, Kamiwaza is a game changer. I feel so much more relaxed and as a result, my sleeping pattern and energy levels are so much better. Perfect for anybody who has anxiety or sleeping difficulties. The customer service is remarkable as well, having sent an email with enquiries surrounding the product, they were of great help and responded very quickly.
Great service and amazing ideas behind the products! Website was clear and easy to use. Would highly recommend this company!
Great product! Lucky monk has really inproved my sleep routine and helped me seize the day
Great product to help me relax after a long day of work
Great products and amazing customer service! Would highly recommend.
Great service and great comms! Highly recommend
Love this company. Always have struggled to switch off at night. Honestly, Kamiwaza has helped a lot. Finally starting to look forward to bed time. Also have a lot more energy during the day. Highly recommended!
Fast delivery and great service to add to an incredible product. Feeling mentally refreshed on a daily basis!
High quality products. Felt super relaxed after using for the first time. Would recommend 10/10.
Kamiwaza is an amazing product! Really relaxing and perfect for a good nights sleep! I highly recommend!
Very professional service, shipping was quick and took no more than a day. The oil definitely feels very high quality because it makes me sleep like a baby and still wake up feeling energetic. I recommend it and look forward to any future products from Lucky Monk!
Lucky Monk is great I use it all the time to relax!
Lucky Monk Co. is rated 4.92 based on 66 reviews