Lucky Monk Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucky Monk Co.
Lucky Monk is great I use it all the time to relax!
Im very pleased with my Lucky Monk purchase. I was slightly skeptical of relaxation products in general, however I can definitely say that CBD goes a long way to contributing to calmness and an easy mind, especially when various things such as work feel like they’re getting on top of you. Great product, would recommend!!
Great product! Felt very calm after taking the Kamiwaza product!! Service was great too
The service was phenomenal! Helped pick out the products best suited for me and also informed us about everything we needed to know about CBD. Would absolutely recommend coming here
Can’t believe how much better I felt after using Kamiwaza for a few days, products unreal! Service is top as well, will defo be buying again!
I like the concept of the brand and that 5% of all profits are donated to a mental health charity.
I would highly recommend Kamiwaza, it is so relaxing. Great customer service as well.
Excellent brand. I was satisfied with the service I received by Lucky Monk, especially after contacting the customer service team about my recent purchase. My favourite is 'Kamiwaza' if you want to destress.
Excellent product; Lucky Monk have a refreshing approach to sleep & well-being. Since taking the Kamiwaza, I've felt more grounded in my day-to-day life. I would recommend for anyone experiencing regular feelings of stress or restlessness in their lives. This product can make you feel much more relaxed and present.
Loved the customer service provided. It was my first time trying a product like Kamiwaza and I can say that the product was amazing. It made my body and my brain feel so relaxed and haven’t felt this peaceful in a while.
Great customer service! The bottle was damaged in transit but I after contacted them they sorted out a replacement that arrived the next day.
Thank you Kamiwaza! I felt tonnes more relaxed using this product, and noticed my productivity increase. Will certainly be buying again :)
Brilliant product, good service and arrived quickly!
Amazing website with something different and new things. Loved it
I am delighted with my recent order from Lucky Monk Co. their customer service was second to non during the entire process and I am extremely happy with the quality of the product received. I used the Kamiwaza, and it performed exactly as described and left me feeling relaxed and free of stress. I will definitely be ordering from the team at Lucky Monk Co very soon.
Fast delivery. Amazing service. Excellent product. Nothing more to say!
Amazing company with a brilliant message. The product is fantastic and makes you feel so relaxed and peaceful. You can really tell the quality is top notch from the service to the packaging to the product itself. Definitely recommend
Used Lucky Monk and was a great service with some great products. Thought the price was high at first but was definitely worth it for the quality of product provided.
Kamiwaza is amazing left me feeling relaxed and peaceful. Great service also!!
A great product that helps me relax and sleep better at night. Will definitely continue using it
Lucky Monk Co. is rated 4.92 based on 66 reviews