LS25 Web Hosting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LS25 Web Hosting

About LS25 Web Hosting: FAST | RELIABLE | UK DATA CENTRE | 99.9% UPTIME | 1ST RATE SUPPORT | FREE MIGRATIONS

LS25 Web Hosting is based in Leeds and we have a passion for providing affordable web services to cater for all needs and budgets. You can rely on us for all of your Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting needs.

01133201131

enquiries@ls25webhosting.co.uk

How would you rate LS25 Web Hosting ?

"Excellent, well priced hosting, never experienced any downtime, This coupled with amazing customer service from Matt means you'll never have to worry about your hosting again. Couldn't recommend highly enough, LS25 hosting really is a no brainer!"
"Very good service. Never experienced any downtime. On the couple of occasions that I have needed help, Matt has responded very promptly and resolved the issue where applicable or directed me to another source when it was unrelated to the webhosting service. Keep up the good work. Would recommend others to use this company."
"Good and reliable hosting with responsive and friendly customer support."
"The purchasing process was absolutely flawless and Matt at LS25 was on hand to help anyway if there was a problem! I am gradually switching all my existing websites over to LS25 and am noticing straight away that the servers are vastly faster than the previous host! I would have no hesitation in recommending Matt at LS25 for your website requirements."
"I contacted LS25 because I was looking for web hosting. Matt was really helpful, and while he could have provided me with the service, based on what I was looking for, suggested I contact the company from whom he buys web hosting. It's not often that people are so honest and are prepared to forego business because it is right for the customer. He made the introduction to the web hosting company so I could speak to someone who already knew what I was looking for and I have given them my business. I'm grateful to Matt at LS25 for his honesty and helpful approach."
"Personal, tailored help. I'm no expert on hosting. I had huge problems exporting from my old company but LS25 sorted everything quickly and without any issues. They made everything work, checked to see that I was happy and hand held me throughout. Absolutely perfect. Great to see a UK hosting solution compete with and beat rivals based around the world. Truly personal support."
"Excellent personal service. Helped me move from my old host to LS25's in an effortless manner. Really fast response times too. The fact that LS25 employs real people who really know their stuff is so important if you aren't a techy expert. Excellent hosting solution at a fantastic price. Thoroughly recommended."
"I've been with LS25 Web Hosting from the start of 2015 thus far I'm really pleased with my decision. They made me welcome with an excellent starting rate for signing up and have provided a good home for my website with a hosting package more than enough for my needs. They have been patient with me whenever I have needed a support ticket and not once have they failed to sort out a problem for me. Good service!"
LS25 Web Hosting is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews