Low Cost Software Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Low Cost Software Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Low Cost Software Ltd Reviews

About Low Cost Software Ltd:

Low Cost Software Ltd supply consumers and businesses across the UK with Microsoft software and products. They have a dedicated UK based sales and support team accessible by phone, live chat and email 7 days a week. They offer product advice, software licensing with fast digital delivery and expert installation & technical support. With an in-house business development team, they are perfectly placed to support growing businesses with their software requirements.

Worked perfectly and almost instant delivery. Thank you for the quick delivery
Purchased M S Office 16 and received the purchase info in a less than 5 minutes. Everything went smoothly with the install. Just the way online software purchases should be.
Great experience purchasing this software, I was recommend to low cost software by our IT provider. Way cheaper than other websites I reviewed. Excellent value for money
I clicked purchase and then I had a email with my licensee code 2 minutes. It can't get easier than that.
Upgraded from Windows Vista to Win 10 Pro.The installation process suggested a clean installation which made the PC super fast.
Bought a license for SQL 2016 as I needed this quickly to get a new server up and running in a new office location. Great price and my account manager Matt is always available on email and phone.
Wouldn't give me any more discount on my business purchase
Used low cost software for the first time to get access to Project and Visio 2016. The delivery was quick, easy and accurate. I would use this service again for future software requirements.
Replaced my software on my PC which had a drive failure, I couldn't afford to buy from Microsoft directly as I have a low income currently!
Great price and no issues downloading. License key included in my email which recieved in 5 minutes
Installation was a breeze following the instructions they send you after purchase
Excellent service actually upgraded me to another version of MS Office. License arrived very quickly (was a weekend) and did appear within an hour.
I ordered software today and I entered the wrong email address in checkout mistake. I called customer service and they updated it right away and I received my order within minutes.
Everything was easy and very fast. Happy with the service. Thanks I will buy again.
My second purchase from Low Cost Software in 3 months. I could not be happier. Keep up the good work!
Had to update my office, worked great and it is cheaper than buying directly from Microsoft.
I purchased the software and received a licence to download. I downloaded Office and was working with the application within one hour.
I ordered wrong software by mistake. Called the number and they immediately guided me to the software that I needed. Download and install couldn't have been easier.....
Quick response from Matt, competitive pricing. Upgraded the version of software I requested at no additional cost. Wow!
Purchased software for a laptop for my mum. Sales staff very helpful in getting order placed. VERY PLEASED as is my mum.
Low Cost Software Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 99 reviews