Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Low Cost Coach Hire

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how Low Cost Coach Hire made you happy

"Driver was excellent would definitely use again."
"First time we used low cost coach hire after Google search and was really happy with everything. Price was good and the coach was on time and clean. We will use again in the future. Kindest regards"
"Coach service was really impressive from quote to pick up thanks for a great evening."
"My Son left his ipad on the coach, Peter tracked it down for us and we got it back next day. Great service"
"Great service from start to finish"
"An excellent very punctual service with free wifi & comfortable seats - takes you right into Luton airport unlike the train."
"Fantastic coach hire compay very Cheap and provides outstanding service with customer care to match. Will definitly use again"
"Not gud.. very bad experience..."
"Client very pleased with your service,the coach and the driver."
"Very professional, on time, competitive price, comfortable journey and excellent service. Thank you. .."
"Very happy. Taxi turned up early and the driver was very helpful and polite. I would happily recommend your service to anyone."
"Excellent driver.."
"The service was excellent. Thank you."
"An easy going, very friendly, reliable service with good coaches. Will use again."
"Called on the morning I needed a coach as I was let down by another company they were amazing they turned up on time they let us take alcohol on the coach as it was a hen do the driver let us have the music load and got us to our destination in perfect time will defiantly be using this company again it was cheap but service was worth a lot more thank you so much amazing company"
"Arrived in good time and really nice friendly driver. Very accommodating."
"Good medium sized company big coaches great service. Mo Khan"
"First time I've used Low Cost Coach hire and if this experience is anything to go by, won't be my last. Spoke to a few people who were all extremely efficient, pleasant and helpful, especially Ricky who dealt with my booking. He managed to get me a great price (£20 less than my lowest quote) I would highly recommend them."
"Excellent service, on time and very reasonable price."
"Without a doubt the very best in coach travel. Detailed itinerary, excellent coaches, drivers .Passengers are treated like royalty. The very best of personal service, always."
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.76 based on 378 reviews