LoveTEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend LoveTEFL
Read LoveTEFL Reviews

About LoveTEFL:

Interested in teaching abroad? You’ve come to the right place! LoveTEFLjobs.com is a brand-new information hub and jobs board for all things TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). The site has been created to help you navigate the big world of TEFL, connect with great employers and continue to develop your skills once you've found your dream job!”

jobs@lovetefljobs.com

Chantry House, Victoria Road, Kirkstall,

Tell us how LoveTEFL made you happy
I'd like to say how much I've appreciated the help of LoveTFL in assisting my small school in contacting experienced teachers for our English Conversation classes. We also have part time teacher vacancies falling due throughout the year and I'm sure to call upon the kind services of this very fine website. I sincerely recommend them to anyone wishing to find reliable and talented teaching staff.
The LoveTEFL site is easy to use and reliable - my first port of call when TEFL job hunting and the place I found my first job teaching abroad! Lots of opportunities are listed in a variety of destinations around the world; this making LoveTEFL a particularly good source of information and potential jobs.
Advertising with LoveTEFL is fantastic! The team at LoveTEFL are always on hand ready to give advice and are amazing to work with too! I've also come across some fantastic teachers through LoveTEFL. Thank you so much!
LoveTEFL has been fantastic in assisting us finding teachers for our teaching roles around the world. I can't thank Alex enough for her help and support, always offering us the very best service. We regularly make placements from teachers we get from LoveTEFL as the system is simple to use and very logical. We are really enjoying using the website and always have Alex to answer any questions we may have. Thank you LoveTEFL and Alex!
I am very happy with the work of the LoveTEFL team. Lots of applicants (301 over 2 ads), most of them good prospects. A special mention for Alex who practically hired someone for me with a pre-interview and putting him in contact with me directly. Thanks Alex! Thanks team!
Wonderful support and an excellent way in conducting the first interview. Thank you so much.
LoveTEFL is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews