Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Excellent value for the price, would definitely buy items again.
Really pleased with service and quality of gifts I ordered! The order was processed really quickly and delivered within a week of ordering,which is impressive when both items were personalised!
Amazing quality, fast postage. Thank you !
Thank You for this beautiful memorial vase
I was very happy with the glass,but disappointed with Jack Daniels whisky,when I ordered Southern Comfort
Lovely snow globe
Very happy with the product! The price was reasonable for the product. It only took couple of days to come. Very pleased!
Purchased two personalised light up Robin Memorial Lantern. They r beautiful delighted with order. Smooth transaction
Love My Gifts Limited 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Love My Gifts Limited 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Love My Gifts Limited 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Love My Gifts Limited 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Very pleased with my purchase. Would definitely recommend.
From initial order to delivery, the service provided by Love My Gifts Limited cannot be faulted. The extent of gifts on offer is exceptional and all at hard-to-beat prices (in my opinion). Thank you for making my shopping experience one to remember.
Beautiful gift, really pleased
Beautiful gifts for my sister and bestfriend x
Very good keyrings, will make lovely Christmas presents. Fast and efficient delivery as well.
Beautiful personalised snow globe purchased. Delighted with the product.
Amazing quality.
Love My Gifts Limited 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Ordered a collection of gifts, all sent in good time and lovely. Will definitely use this company again, thank you
Christening gift of nursery rhymes book is lovely and babies parents were delighted. Also Xmas gift of clock just arrived I am very pleased with it Thank you
The order arrived 5 days after ordered. Beautiful and well made calendar. Can't wait to give as a Xmas gift.
Good fast service and lovely product
Love My Gifts were very helpful to me in purchasing a memorial vase for my family at a difficult time. The vase arrived on time and is just perfect. Thank you so much Love My Gifts.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.69 based on 883 reviews