Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Delighted! What I wanted, when I wanted it, delivered promptly. A good product which I would recommend. More than happy!
Website was easy to use, but the product received was not very good quality
Good service
Loved my purchase, beautifully done and quick delivery time. Thank you!
Ordered personalised mugs for teachers and they were very quick arriving, great quality and overall I was really happy with the products and service, would highly recommend 😀
Very happy with a vase I ordered for a colleague as a retirement gift. I had the vase engraved which was excellently done. The vase arrived very quickly and well packaged. Would recommend this company.
Easy and quick
I ordered some Eid gifts from here and I was very pleased with the products that I had received. Will definitely buy from here again.
Item was great value for money Lead times are very quickly customer service is first class!!
Very happy with item, as described. Perfect 1st birthday present
Lovely gift thank you
Very Good and was quick delivery as promised
Thrilled with my purchases and speed of delivery and highly recommend this gem of personal gifts.
Absolutely gorgeous keepsake boxes. I bought them for my flower girls as a gift and i can’t wait to give it to them!
Delivery excellent, goods brilliant Great value for money
Was very pleased with the vase. I am sure my friend will be delighted with it
I bought this for my 7mth old grandsons christening.Was totally as described.Arrived on time.A gorgeous keepsake.
Great gift
Disappointing
Brilliant service, arrived on time its lovely personalised Crucifix for my grandaughters christening, many thanks
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.70 based on 112 reviews