Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Really love product, personalised exactly to order. Well packaged. Good value for money.
Excellent product,ultra quick delivery, good price, would use again.
Lovely trinket box with cross and chain, speedy delivery
Lovely gift for my granddaughter. Good quality and came quickly
Very pleased, delivery was within hours of ordering, would recommend it completely
Love it x
Really disappointed! I bought 2 personalised love island style water bottles. The quality of the bottles is rubbish, cheap plastic that can be squeezed and the writing is too small. I also realised I wanted to order a second one within 20 minutes of ordering the first one so I emailed this company to try and avoid 2 delivery charges but I had to pay anyway! Obviously they came together. Won’t be ordering again from this company.
Bought necklace and heart box for my little niece for her christening. Such a elegant and sweet gift. Her parents loved it.
Absolutely fabulous
Arrived quickly. Exactly as described & very good quality.
Love My Gifts Limited 5 star review on 16th May 2022
I have placed a few orders with Love Ny Gifts and have nothing but praise for the company. All goods ordered have arrived safely and on time. Keep up the good work.
I ordered a personalised vase,was delivered within a week and is really beautiful! Ordered many items and always been more than happy with the quality and service!
Very reasonably priced items and great quality. This was my first time shopping here and it definitely won’t be my last!!
bought for my grandson for his First Holy Communion. Beautifully done. very pleased with my purchase
Arrived so quickly. Love it. Present for our friends. Hopefully they will love it as well.
Really loved my recent purchase from Love My Gifts - thank you team!!
Item ordered and received easily.
Fab little gift and it arrived early which was great. The gift itself was lovely but the box and polystyrene packaging inside was a little disappointing. It would have been nicer in a more expensive looking box.
As described. Well made. Value for money. Came before time. Well packaged. Very happy.
Lovely personalised breakfast set. Bought one a few years ago, was disappointed it didn't come in a gift box. I would have thought the Company may have changed their packaging a few years on however, having recently ordered another one, it arrived in the same packaging - a brown cardboard box, bubble wrapped. I now have to purchase a suitable gift box to put it in. Presentation of this gift is disappointing.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.63 based on 1,713 reviews