Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Great service and fast delivery. Website is easy to use and all the products are very good quality. I love personalised gifts and have used Love My Gifts before. I will definitely use them again. Many thanks 😊
Lovely gift, good quality and excellent service… I’m very pleased
Great service, good quality product would definitely recommend.
I ordered a personalised trinket box for my friends 70th birthday. Unfortunately when it arrived it was scratched. I got in touch with Love My Gifts and they were fabulous and a replacement was sent within days. The trinket box is beautiful and I am sure my friend will be delighted with it. I would thoroughly recommend using this company
Beautiful personalised clock Very well packed Safe delivery Would recommend
Item arrived safely and on time. Beautifully engraved . We are really pleased with it.
Loved my purchase, beautiful and elegant, and arrived very quickly, would recommend this seller 100%
Love my gifts very quick and efficient service
Fantastic came within a few days very pleased with my purchase.
When I ordered my purchases I didn’t expect them to be as big and as well-made as they came. The quality is amazing I couldn’t have hoped for much better.
Lovely little night light, love the fact it can be personalised with childs name, bought as a Christening gift.
Delighted to find this Company, my first purchase, but won't be my last! Very reasonably priced original gift for a little girl's birthday.
I was very happy with your personalised gift. I will definitely recommend you. Thank you.
Lovely candle, arrived quickly. Very happy with purchase
The vase I ordered was despatched very quickly even though it had to be engraved. Nicely packed as well. Very pleased with it, and well liked by the recipients as 25th wedding anniversary gift.
so pleased with my personalised money box will be buying more products
Great service, quick delivery and gift looks great. It’s for a wedding gift and I haven’t given it yet but hopefully it will be loved by the couple.
Beautiful gift for my sister
Very pleased with my purchase, arrived well wrapped and in plenty of time for the Christening.
Very good and very good engraving also on time Thanks
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.65 based on 469 reviews