Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Was expecting a metal plaque but it's just a print on thick cardboard.
Ordered a Rainbow teddy which was lovely. Just about to order some more teddies from you but see you have put your prices up since last week, disappointing so will buy from elsewhere!
I was not entirely happy with the customer after response to a purchase which came back unfinished. The fault was disputed but I was left with a gift I could use. I was only offered the delivery charge if I purchase another gift - no discount given or offered for my disappointment and stress.
Very cute box, quick delivery. Only issue the lid has been scuffed so I will have to repaint before giving as a gift
Beautiful necklace and lovely engraving awful gift wrapping the bow was just squashed ripped white paper.
The album cover was done good but the inside does not have devides for pictures
Items smaller than imagined. However they are cute especially the bunny which is purchased for my brother to give his firstborn granddaughter. The light is such a cute thing too but yet again expected it in bigger size.
Gift wrapping was not worth the money it came in a jiffy bag which didn't protect the gift
The gift is beautiful. But it should have said on the trinket box First Holy Communion. Instead, it said First Holy Communio!!!! Where is the n
Was expecting it to be abit bigger
Was awesome loved it , but very disappointed with size. Was expecting it to be bit big.
Speedy service and good product but disappointing that the information on personalising the gift was not made known to me. I sent the item direct to the recipient but was not advised about personalising until after dispatch and that it needed to be done via a code.
The candle is ok, smells ok. Although it looks very cheaply made. It looks like a one pound candle from the pound shop with a personalised sticker stuck to it. Nothing special at all. I wouldnt buy this again but it will do for now. Not worth the price i paid for it at all
2nd time ordering the same product as the first was so great unfortunately the company have let them selfs down with this 2nd order which is damaged and nobody has responded to my request for a replacement. Won't be using again I can't stand bad customer service.
The item chosen was lovely , unfortunately the packaging was not because of sellotape damagong the surface of the presentation box.
Orders vase and opted to have it gift wrapped. Gift wrapping was very cheap and arrived squashed, have had to replace. Vase itself was lovely. Tried to contact concerning wrapping but no reply which is poor!
I was so disappointed to see that the lettering on the gifts (rabbits ears)was not embroidered but just stuck on decals. They will not last very long which is a shame. There was no mention of this in the description. Plus there was no mention of, country of origin, which makes it impossible to buy British. The rabbits themselves were soft and cuddly.
The gift itself was lovely. I ordered next day delivery +paid £7.99 as i needed it very next day as i was meeting colleague who was leaving. It didnt arrive in time! I was very upset as i had to arrange to meet her again. I got £2 refunded. What abt the disappointment for my team + actual colleague? I couldnt even call to chase it.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.66 based on 479 reviews