Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Still not received item
I ordered this product over a week ago and still not arrived.. not happy
very disappointed with the personnel message very cheap and tacky looking and not fitting properly
Cannot comment on the item as an yet to receive my gift which was ordered 11 days ago, and have had no information as to tracking/delivery attempts.
Still waiting to receive the item so can’t review yet
I can’t give a review really because I haven’t received my order which I paid extra for faster delivery as it was for my nephews christening so I am not very happy at the moment and would like to know when it will arrive please.
It was broken when it arrived unfortunately, lovely product though
I order a gift no confirmation, sent emails twice heard nothing, order 10 days ago no delivery very dissatisfied
I Ordered a personalised silver bracelet for a christening gift. Arrived quickly but its nowhere near as nice as it looked on the website and the engraving looks rusty. Have contacted the support email twice and still waiting to speak to someone. I've had no reply or any acknowledgement of my dissatisfaction.
Braclet wasn't the same as the picture very disappointed, left an email disnt get a reply
I ordered a set of two engraved champagne flutes for my brother and wife. They delivered it one day after ordering on a 3-5 day service. If they might do this. I would have liked to know but really I timed it to arrive on their anniversary. Lovemygifts managed to supply one for him and the other flute was was complete strangers. The customer services would not replace it without a photo. He was away and I could not supply this. Despite explaining this they would do nothing so I cancelled and have now received a post paid label to return it. Very poor service.
I have emailed regarding a order, no reply yet. Delivery was due last week and the birthday is this Friday. You get what you pay for I suppose if I receive the gift in time I will write a better review if I don't I want a refund and an apology I ordered over 2 weeks in advance.
Will not be using this website again ... ordered a christening box on 31st July and didnt turn up till 9th August ... christening was 8th August Rubbish delivery service
Disappointing
This product is absolutely disgraceful I could of bought this for 3.99 in the market , if I had not had the back engraved I would of sent it back , but I have warned people not to buy
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.67 based on 624 reviews