Lovell Rugby Reviews

sales@lovell-rugby.co.uk

Lovell RugbyStadium HouseAspen WayYalberton Tor Ind EstPaignton

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Lovell Rugby ?

"I've just purchased a Scotland vintage rugby shirt for a gift - arrived timely and great quality for the price. However - web description is navy blue/white and it's actually navy blue/cream (strong cream at that!) Such a disappointment."
Neil Smith
"Always got some great deals on. Bought the latest Lions jersey and also the Welsh. Great quality and prompt service."
JACOB CASSIDY
"They have some great bargains if you keep an eye out and it's very handy that you can order from them with Amazon pay. A very lovely website, really clean look. Only downside is the lack of merchandise for some club teams such as Glasgow and some of the Super Rugby sides. I'm definitely pleased with all the orders I've made from Lovell Rugby. Everything arrives on time. Overall a very good experience."
Fernando De Pando Torrejn
"Tener más ofertas."
Emma Stear
"Always excellent customer service and good quality goods"
Atticus Finch
Verified Reviewer
"Placed order for football boots before Christmas (16th December) as a Xmas present for my son delivery date stated 3 to 5 days. It is now the 6th January Still no Boots ? ! Emailed Lovell-rugby Twice but had no response ? ! Phoned so called customer service department 3 times to be fobbed off twice and finally had a phone call returned blaming none delivery of Boots on temporary Christmas staff ! And would be sent straight out ! 8 days later I still have not received my son’s Christmas present ? Can somebody please explain what is going on ? A very disappointed Customer who will be telling others about my experience with Lovell-rugby."
"Shocking customer service placed order and item has never turned up, they have not replied to any emails I have sent and state when you telephone that they will phone back but never do !"
Stephen
"Not only do Lovell rugby offer a great range of shirts and equipment but the returns policy is very good too - essential for an online buyer. Once again very pleased with the options and service provided."
Jos Manuel Espada Conde
"Easy to order, just price, correct information, delivery on time, it´s good site to order, mainly promotions and rugby boots."
Will Wood
"Great sale and offers, reasonably priced with the latest gear"
"Great categorisation of products to explore and make selections. Really easy to analyse product choices in detail. Fast and friendly delivery service with easy returns policy! #LOVELOVELLRUGBY !!"
Carl
"The product range was good, the prices competitive and speedy delivery."
David
"Good choice and reasonable prices"
"Prompt delivery of a hard to source rugby top"
Valeria Andres
"Everything was delivered on time and as expected"
"Ordered a few pieces of kit and paid for express delivery. Parcel didn't arrive on the designated day. I called the following day to be told it wasn't Lovell's error, it was Parcel Force's. They promised me they would speak to Parcel Force and then call me back. No one did. I had to call four times throughout the day for updates. I called again, just as they were closing, and was told that they had passed my number to Parcel Force and they might call me. No guarantees though, and still no apology, just the usual blame throwing. Sure, I'll probably get a refund, but that's not the point. That'll take a few days to come through and even then, I still won't have the kit I required for the game I have tomorrow. Extremely disappointed and frustrated. LT"
Lovell Rugby is rated 3.81 based on 16 reviews