loveit coverit Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend loveit coverit
1PM
1PM

Tell us how loveit coverit made you happy

"There should be an option to leave 0 stars or minus amount of stars. The customer service and the claim processing times are horrendous. I submitted a claim on the 21st of September and it is now the 1st of October and I still don't have a replacement phone. According to the person I spoke over the phone with today, they are still doing checks and they have absolutely now idea how much longer it will take to finish with the checks they are doing. I mean, how long do they need to check whatever they need to check as I have already supplied them with all the documentation they required and that should make it very straight forward to deal with the claim. I blacklisted the phone, provided them with prove of purchase and usage, and I expected that once I submitted the claim it would take maximum a couple of days to be dealt with. It had been over a week now and still nothing. I lost my phone on the 13th of September , took me a week to get all the documentation required to make a claim, submitted a claim on the 21st of September and it is now the 1st of October and I don't have a replacement phone. The whole idea of a phone insurance is to be able to get a replacement phone if or when needs be. I have been paying monthly instalments for over a year and a half now without making any claim. Now that I have made a claim, I realised that this is the worst possible phone insurance company. I am still without a replacement phone and it doesn't look like I will have one anytime soon as they have absolutely no idea how long the checks will take.I wonder what do they know if they don't know their average processing time. They are not doing what they claim to be doing, just taking our money for a service that simply does not exist. I do not recommend this company to anyone unless you are willing to throw your money down the drain."
Are you loveit coverit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
loveit coverit is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews