Love Lights Reviews

Love Lights 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Heather Hunt
Love Lights 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Nadya
Excellent customer service, fittings are beautiful
Really helpful staff. Contents well packaged and ver smart.
My only slight niggle was that the screws which hold the slimline under cabinet lights were so short they were not effective and my fitter had to buy double sided tape to keep them in place.
Thank you Love Lights....love my lights
Item is fabulous would recommend. I think clearer instructions are required but once put together the unit is great!
Very obliging company to trade with. The staff are courteous, polite and understanding. I would certainly recommend this company.
Great lights. Great quality. Recommend this company. Very happy with this purchase.
Items ordered were initially out of stock but the lady I spoke to was honest about when they would arrive and were delivered as promised
Great customer service. Quality products. I had an issue with DPD they had left parcel outside on communal step/path instead of safe inside my porch. DPD was not helpful and Love lights stepped in and sent out a replacement!! I advise anyone to remove safe place off DPD and therefore gives them no excuses if they do this to you.
Thank you. Really happy with my beautiful lights. Amazing prices. Only drawback is the time it took to deliver them. I assume it is because the supply of goods has been disrupted due to Covid.
Excellent lights excellent service and a good price. I can highly recommend Love Lights.
excellent service, lights delivered next day. thank you Love Lights
Fitst class service.
Beautiful light. Very good quality and looks fabulous hanging in my landing. Prompt and courteous delivery. Arrived before time
I was unsure about the driver I needed but one contact to customer service & Lindsay emailed me the exact one I needed to order. She even rang to be sure. Excellent service. Thanks
Lights as described, good quality, fast delivery & good communication from Love lights will use again
Great prices
Saw the light I wanted and fell in love with it but was let down by 2 other companies. Bought it from Love Lights, it was cheaper than the other companies, it was delivered within the week (I live in Scotland) and I was kept informed of my order status and delivery date throughout. Lamp came well packed and I love it so it's 5 stars from me for their communication and service.
The Dar copper clip lights are really good quality and great value for the price. And I can’t fault the customer service from Lynsey at Love Lights. Spot (light) on.
Website was good and clear. Prices good and service was speedy
Thank you lovelights, speedy delivery and fabulous lights.
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 953 reviews