Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

David France
"Super happy with our purchase. The lamps are great quality & well worth every penny. Will 100% be buying from Love lights again soon, the lamps look amazing in out front room."
Paul Tiemens
"Prompt delivery in perfect condition. Lights easy to install (each light has two equal length 2 wire cables with plugs on the end for easy connection to the next light or to the driver) just 8.5 mm hole to be drilled for each light. A short detachable link cable that has a connector that won't go through the hole is supplied with each light. Disconnecting it allows you to feed both cables through the hole then reattach the link cable again behind the plinth board. The driver has four connection sockets that cater for four circuits of daisy chained lights giving great installation flexability ."
Diane Fullarton
"I ordered 3 Zocalo pendant lights for above a breakfast bar. Really pleased with the quality and look of the lights. The delivery was within a few days without any problems. Will order from Love Lights in the future."
"Excellent service - replaced one crystal droplet within 3 days. Quality and packaging excellent."
"Fantastic lights, absolutely thrilled with them. Only disappointment was lack of information from Love Lights regarding why the lights hadn't arrived when they should have. Only got information when I chased them, and asked them to find out what was going on. Even then only part of the information was correct. As I said the lights were fantastic, and because of that, I would probably use them again."
"Dar Touch Table Lamps… Bought a pair of Dar Touch Table Lamps just before Christmas. Delivered quickly and very pleased with product. Unfortunately, one failed with after little use. This is usually where you find out about how good a company is and in my experience both Love Lights and Dar Lighting were excellent. After answering a couple of questions via email, a new light was sent out. 10/10. Would definitely recommend"
"Lindsey is my new best friend Lindsey is my new best friend! She has been incredibly helpful and efficient in sorting out dimming issues with the manufacturers and getting my sample order out. So far so good, but am very happy to pay a little extra for great service and attention to detail."
"Efficient service and quick delivery"
"Excellent products and service, slight blip by the couriers but it was soon corrected by Love Lights. would use this site again."
"I purchased a Franklite Zany four light during the Christmas break, the light is now up and looks beautiful. It came well packaged and will instructions to put it up. I was a little disappointed by the lead time, the light was in stock when I ordered it, however, when I checked a couple of days later it wasn’t. I rang and emailed Love Lights to be told the manufacturer, Franklite, didn’t have any in stock and there was a back order. I had to chase this twice until the light arrived early March."
"Very helpful on the phone - knew exactly what I needed good price and arrived promptly item was perfect .....great experience highly recommended."
"Happy with purchase. Good price, look nice in room"
"Very prompt service"
"Website was very helpful along with the over the phone assistance which I received in choosing the correct model for myself. I would highly recommend."
"Product is what I required. Delivery was very slow."
"good service."
"the price I paid for two light fittings was very good I spoke their switch board the person I spoke to was very helpful the light fittings arrived on time"
"I found the light I wanted at a good price, online it said it was in stock but after ordering and paying was told it wasn’t in stock and had to wait more than 4 weeks. This was disappointing but live the light"
"We are very pleased with the light we received , and also the way it was delivered and kept in contact with us while waiting for delivery date. Will be shopping with you again soon. Thank you.."
"First item sent was defective from manafacturer, replacement sent, but took some time to convince them to do this. Replacement was also slightly defective, but easily fixable. Can't really recommend Franklite, but Lovelights are fine."
"If you are stuck on the website and not sure exactly what you want just pick up the phone they couldn't be more helpful. Just a nice place to spend your money with great customer service. Thanks."
"Excellent quality and great service"
"Love my new light just didn’t expect it to take over 2 weeks to arrive"
We are sorry to hear the delivery took longer than usual unfortunately this was due to the severe weather we experienced and was out of our control.
Please one again accept our apologies.

Kind Regards