Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Prompt delivery and very good service
First time I have used this company and found them efficient, helpful and competitive.
Ordered a clip-on shelf light fora display cabinet.Quality product. Speedy delivery and securely packaged. Would use ‘Love lights’ again without hesitation.
I have used Lovelights a couple of times and had excellent service each time. Orders were dealt with quickly and they arrived in the timescale quoted.
Lights are lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š
A really helpful and quick/responsive service - thank you.
I'd just like to say thanks for being able to supply the specific lights to match the same type I purchased 4/5 years ago - never thought I'd be able to get them - anywhere. Both good customer service and capability/delivery. Many thanks, Geoff
Quick delivery, fantastic product and great customer service! What more can you ask?
Fantastic customer service from Love Lights and advice on the sensio items i purchased through them. The lady was very helpful and they look fantastic installed. Thank you Love Lights
Big thank you to Love Lights and the team for delivering a fantastic fitting on time. Well done love Lights.... I will be back!
Perfect service
I read a lot on here about communication not being very good, but the prices were great compared with my high street shop for exactly the same things so i took a punt. No worries, as suspected there was no contact bar the initial confirmation for about 7 days, but when I phoned to check they could not have been more helpful or more pleasant. needless to say, the 4 items turned up perfectly packaged, and exactly what we wanted. thank you, we will shop here again.
The staff and customer service I have received is second to none. There were minor issues with the delivery and I feared the worse when I saw the box my light came in! The contents were also not the best packed however get rid of all that rubbish and the light is amazing. Can’t fault Love Lights they have been superb.
We recently bought led wardrobe rails. Very pleased with the product which was initially out of stock, however customer service were very helpful with updates and sent out the items as soon as they became available.
Great company to deal with both at time of purchase and follow-up technical support. Additionally, products are excellent.
Excellent fittings and super value. Speedy delivery. Many thanks.
Excellent company very easy website lots if choice and very speedy delivery well done and thank you!
Very helpful advisor, sorted out my issues very quickly. Thank you
Great service, efficient delivery and the best price. ๐Ÿ‘
Amazingly helpful customer services, products delivered quickly, and very happy customer.
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 673 reviews