Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"All as promised. Great prices."
"FANTASTIC customer services. Thank you Lynsey"
"Excellent fast and precise delivery no complaints"
"Prompt delivery and very good service"
"items never turned up . seller had poor communication told time and time again items were coming into stock .never did were in stock when bought. had to wait nearly over a month for items to come over 10 days for refund seller should not sell what it does not have ."
"Very good service ,order received quickly."
"First time I have used this company and found them efficient, helpful and competitive."
"Ordered a clip-on shelf light fora display cabinet.Quality product. Speedy delivery and securely packaged. Would use ‘Love lights’ again without hesitation."
"I have used Lovelights a couple of times and had excellent service each time. Orders were dealt with quickly and they arrived in the timescale quoted."
"Dispatch could have been a little quicker but otherwise smooth transaction . Website easy to navigate."
"Lights are lovely 😊"
"A really helpful and quick/responsive service - thank you."
"I'd just like to say thanks for being able to supply the specific lights to match the same type I purchased 4/5 years ago - never thought I'd be able to get them - anywhere. Both good customer service and capability/delivery. Many thanks, Geoff"
"Quick delivery, fantastic product and great customer service! What more can you ask?"
"Fantastic customer service from Love Lights and advice on the sensio items i purchased through them. The lady was very helpful and they look fantastic installed. Thank you Love Lights"
"Big thank you to Love Lights and the team for delivering a fantastic fitting on time. Well done love Lights.... I will be back!"
"Buyers beware. This company sells you something that doesn’t exist ... takes your money ....then doesn’t refund you. I ordered a lamp shade made by Dar which was on Lovelights website. No contact from Lovelights when I didn’t receive the item. Contacted them....not an easy task. Lovelights informed me the lampshade is no longer made. I confirmed this with a phone call to Dar Lighting. Lovelights still hold my money. They say it’s not their fault it was on their website!!! I don’t know who’s fault that is then. Have now opened up a PayPal resolution, and Lovelights don’t know how to deal with this. According to PayPal they just need to refund the money they took for goods not supplied!! Not a difficult task.....but it seems to be impossible for this company."
Hi,

Thank you for your review and apologies that the shade you ordered was a discounted item, the manufacturer had not made us aware of this and therefore the shade was left on the website, which we have apologised for on numerous occasions over the telephone. The refund has been processed as also discussed with you over the telephone.
Once again please accept our apologies and we hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Regards
Love Lights
"Posted earlier as I had problems with order not being received by date stated, and then two shades being damaged. However, I would say the customer service at Love Lights is second to none, and they sorted it all out quickly and efficiently. I will shop here again."
"Perfect service"
"I read a lot on here about communication not being very good, but the prices were great compared with my high street shop for exactly the same things so i took a punt. No worries, as suspected there was no contact bar the initial confirmation for about 7 days, but when I phoned to check they could not have been more helpful or more pleasant. needless to say, the 4 items turned up perfectly packaged, and exactly what we wanted. thank you, we will shop here again."
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 604 reviews