Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Good service. Kept up to date with item on order.
Excellent service and beautiful lamp. I had to call them about my order and the phone was answered promptly by a lovely lady - no stupid menu to get through which is such a relief nowadays. Great shop, would definitely recommend.
Thank you for a pleasant and easy transaction, the girls I spoke with were fantastic.
I have been highly impressed with the excellent customer service I have experienced in dealing with Love Lights. Discovering their most competitive price on the market for a chandelier in which I was interested, I was nervous about buying such an important accessory for my living room project on-line. I was delighted, then, when Lynsey Bradshaw of the company was outstanding in researching and communicating to me, over the telephone, and by email, answers to a whole range of questions I had about detail of the product. Nothing was too much trouble, and Lynsey even mailed me well into the evening, sending further close-up images. It was due to Lynsey that I went ahead with the purchase, and now have a gorgeous chandelier sparkling in my room, having arrived exactly within the timeline anticipated.
A highly satisfactory experience! 5 star!
Service excellent, polite, went over and above in helping meet my requirements
Excellent, thankyou for a pleasant and friendly transaction.
This is my second purchase from Love Lights over the last 4 years and once again absolutely delighted by my lights
Really pleased with my Ceiling and wall lights which are just like the photos on the website.
unfortunately 2 shades had been damaged in transit but this minor problem was very quickly rectified and i had replacement shades within 5 days.
Excellent lights at a great price.......thank you :)
Thanks Love Lights again for the excellent service.... happy customer :-)
Excellent service
excellent customer service and advise from LoveLights with regards to the product required for my kitchen re-design, well done, would definitely recommend.
Pleased, good customer service and lights arrived quickly once dispatched. Would recommend and use again.
great service have purchased from here before. Good quality products
Service very good and quick response to queries would use again
The mirror with lights looks amazing
I felt well looked after dealing with the lady on sales that answered the phone, and dealt with my order, I had ordered some discontinued stock so this wasn't straightforward sale, but she kept me informed about timelines and when the goods did arrive I spotted that one of the boxes was damaged and had a missing part, but another call speaking to the same friendly girl (name escapes me) assured me it would be rectified, it was a couple of days later than advise but it arrived, she really aimed to please.
Delighted with my light! 🤩
Service great!👍🏻
Fantastic product at a great price. Would recommend
Slight delay in delivery but otherwise absolutely fine. Right product, right price easy to fit. Will use Lovelights again.
Love Lights is rated 4.51 based on 913 reviews