Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
When I ordered the lights they were marked in stock on LoveLights website and the lead time was 3-5 days. Well I received them after 10 working days. They were more expensive that other suppliers. The reason I order them was the short-ish lead time. Customer service experience : I called 2 times and they assured me it will be with me on the next day of my calls. Didn't happened. Them lights delayed my project and I had to send builders away! I don't recommend Love Lights.
Received a confirmation of dispatch on 29th March, but it is now now 6th April and am still awaiting delivery. Emailed for reasons for delay but have received no reply to date. Not good customer service.
A consequence of inadequate product description has meant product had to be returned, with delivery and return carriage at my expense...!
Quality of lights excellent delivery service poor waited 10 days then e mailed to ask where order was, order dispatched the next day received another two days later. I have ordered another light set 6 days ago not holding breath that it will be dispatched soon
We are very happy with the lights. The problem that we had was that it took 8 working days for the lights to arrive. I order the lights and received an email stating dispatched. Delivery should have been between 3 - 5 days. After 7 working days I decided to chase up my order. The items were then put on a next day delivery. I know this as when the items arrived they had the previous days date on the invoice. I think that 8 days for a delivery in today's world is far too long.
Once order made no proactive communication on delivery despite order confirmation saying there would be. We had to chase twice to find out what was happening. Product great but we could have sourced elsewhere and delivery / communication would have been better - in fact we needed an additional under cabinet light and sourced it elsewhere. Unlikely we will use again.
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 671 reviews