Love Lights Reviews

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Sandra Denson
"Light lovely but much smaller than thought, delivery firm shocking, waited in all day for light to arrive, then was sent a photograph of someone else’s house to say they had been & no-one home, after a lengthy time even trying to get in touch with them, they said it was lovelights fault so then had to spend further time getting in touch with lovelights, anyway, delivery was arranged for the next day, delivery firm phoned me to say they could not find my house, they were literally round the corner, they were given directions but never arrived, half an hour later, a lady pulled up outside my house, she had been delivered my lights & had signed for them, only to be told she needed to take them to my address as they could not find it, extremely poor service"
Steven Withers
"We love our lights from Love Lights! Delivered in very good time and easy to deal with. Although they weren’t cheap, ultimately, you get what you pay for?"
"i bought glass shelf led lights....with no transformer or any details on how to make it work. incomplete information of product leads to a dissatisfaction, for that your website needs improvement especially for people to know what other products will they need to make something work."
"Excellent service! All email enquiries were answered promptly."
"Very efficient and prompt delivery. Too soon to tell how long the LED bulbs will last."
"Truly appalling service. You took the money out of my bank account almost immediately even though you only had one of the two lamps in stock. I had to contact you by phone, as my emails are always ignored, to find out why you had not sent them. I returned the lamps at great expense as I did not like them and waited the ridiculous 30 day period for a refund, most companies can manage this in seven days. I asked you to inform me when they arrived back to check they were not damaged while in transit, you of course did not. Finally over two months after you took the money from my account, numerous phone calls and ignored emails you refunded the money. You even had the audacity to minus £5.95 P&P from the refund even though orders over £99 are suppose to be have free P&P. NEVER AGAIN"
Hi,
Thank you for your review, we take complaints very seriously .Our website states available to order, this can mean either with ourselves or available to order from our manufacturer, in this case because you ordered 2 lamps and we only had one in stock we ordered another from the manufacturer. Unfortunately we are unable to pay for returns for unwanted items and this is stated on our returns policy on our website, apologies if you have not read this. With regards to your claim of not responding to emails, i have checked through and i can see that all emails were answered, which i am happy to send across to yourself and apologies if these were not received.
Regards
Love Lights
"When I ordered 2 new light fittings for a wedding present I was a bit concerned that they would not arrive on time, after a phone call to the company I was told everything was in order and they were with me within a few days. Can't fault, very happy customer."
"Absolutely the worst company I’ve ever dealt with in any industry. Waited months and months for lights to be delivered and when they did half missing. No apologies or offers of any compensation of any kind. I would never recommend this company to anyone in fact I’d actively campaign against it. Completely disgusting service, no customer care at all."
Hi Adam,
We are really sorry to hear you are not happy with the service received, unfortunately we are in the hands of our supplier when a shipment does not arrive on time and this date can be changed several times without notice to ourselves.
Once again please accept our apologies
Regards
Love Lights
"Excellent service , a pleasure to deal Light is lovely we are really pleased"
"Product great, service great, after sale care great!"
"I have used love lights for several years mainly on under canopy strip lights. Recently I had to replace one of my original strip light which had failed in one area. On taking it apart I found that several of the small components had failed clearly showing the signs of burning. This seems to be a problem with all Led lights which fail because of faulty electronics rather than the LED's themselves.!!"
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
"Very good products at a gooooood price,very happy with items and faaaaast delivery.Thank you guys x"
"Great quality and price on lights , only issue was the delay in revieiving my order. However, they were quick to deliver once the stock was received and very pleasant service"
"All as promised. Great prices."
"FANTASTIC customer services. Thank you Lynsey"
"Excellent fast and precise delivery no complaints"
"Prompt delivery and very good service"
"items never turned up . seller had poor communication told time and time again items were coming into stock .never did were in stock when bought. had to wait nearly over a month for items to come over 10 days for refund seller should not sell what it does not have ."
"Very good service ,order received quickly."
"First time I have used this company and found them efficient, helpful and competitive."
"Ordered a clip-on shelf light fora display cabinet.Quality product. Speedy delivery and securely packaged. Would use ‘Love lights’ again without hesitation."
"I have used Lovelights a couple of times and had excellent service each time. Orders were dealt with quickly and they arrived in the timescale quoted."
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 555 reviews