Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
excellent customer service and advise from LoveLights with regards to the product required for my kitchen re-design, well done, would definitely recommend.
Posted 4 minutes ago
Pleased, good customer service and lights arrived quickly once dispatched. Would recommend and use again.
great service have purchased from here before. Good quality products
Service very good and quick response to queries would use again
The mirror with lights looks amazing
Was charged £15 for standard delivery, the actual cost of postage was £5.35.
I felt well looked after dealing with the lady on sales that answered the phone, and dealt with my order, I had ordered some discontinued stock so this wasn't straightforward sale, but she kept me informed about timelines and when the goods did arrive I spotted that one of the boxes was damaged and had a missing part, but another call speaking to the same friendly girl (name escapes me) assured me it would be rectified, it was a couple of days later than advise but it arrived, she really aimed to please.
Delighted with my light! 🤩
Service great!👍🏻
Fantastic product at a great price. Would recommend
Slight delay in delivery but otherwise absolutely fine. Right product, right price easy to fit. Will use Lovelights again.
Lovely products, website and feel of care. However, the delivery took longer than the site led me to believe and I didn't get much in the way of updates. It's a shame because the delivery issue marred what was an otherwise good experience.
Please accept our apologies for the delay in delivery, as per the notice at checkout, deliveries may take a little longer than normal due to thew ongoing situation and still many of our suppliers taking longer than normal due to staffing and stock issues.
Many thanks
Love Lights
Kept up to date in terms of delivery timescales, product arrived as expected.
Product costs were reasonable but the despatch time was poor even when taking Covid in to account. The two stars are because of the postage and packaging costs. The packaging was a small plastic bag with a label envelope stuck on it with label inside and a £1.64 stamp. For that I was charged £5.95.
Sorry to hear the items took a little longer than normal, as per our website and the information at checkout this is due to the ongoing situation and our supplier taking longer than normal to deliver these. Once again please accept our apologies.
Fast accurate transaction, quality product - good comms.
Had to wait whilst they become available but well worth the wait. Good Quality, easy fitting with full instructions. Well packaged.
Ordered LED corner connections and phoned customer services to see if in stock . These were dispatched within hours and received them under 24hr later . Thanks
Excellent range. There was a delay getting the bulbs we ordered, but they came through.
Good choice of lights at competitive prices.

Lights arrived well packed and bundamaged

My only slight issue was that the despatch of lights was slower than I expected based on information given on ordering.
Product is fab and as expected. Delivery took longer than expected, the items were marked to be in stock which promised 1 week delivery but it took almost two working weeks.
I still haven't got my order!!!!
Love Lights is rated 4.51 based on 847 reviews