Love Lights Reviews

Unit 3 Harley CourtSopwith ClosePreston Farm Industrial Estate

Category:
Home Furnishing

Telephone

How would you rate Love Lights ?

"i bought glass shelf led lights....with no transformer or any details on how to make it work. incomplete information of product leads to a dissatisfaction, for that your website needs improvement especially for people to know what other products will they need to make something work."
Linda Flynn
"The light itself"
Debbie Pritchard
"I am so pleased with my purchase from Lovelights. The lamp was great value, quick delivery and always kept informed about time of delivery. Highly recommend these guys. Thank you"
"I made 2 orders from Love Lights and in both times manager's reply was fast. Order arranged for shipment also quick and shipped without any delay. Happy with my 2 lights - for kitchen and for living room. Good quality and good service! Definitely recommend to my friends!"
"I absolutely love my light fitting. Great value too. I just wish I had bought it earlier."
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we take these very seriously however i would like to point out our website clearly states that a driver is required on both the front page and within the product description. Apologies if you have not seen this.

Regards
Love Lights
"Excellent service help and advice. The lights we ordered were out of stock, but we was kept informed of expected delivery and very pleased with how they look and the quality is very good."
"Quick delivery, quality lights for cost."
"Easy ordering and delivery on time"
"Quick response, thank you"
"Was not notified product was out of stock until I chased order after 5days not brilliant service"
"Great lights arrived when said they would highly recommended"
"I only wanted some unusual bulbs but they were most obliging and got them for me. Nothing was too much trouble and a pleasure to deal with. If I was in the market for lights then I would go there."
"Have never ordered from this company before but will definitely order from them again was Very pleased with item received. Recommended."
"Great service. The girls I spoke to on 3/4 occasions are very very helpful in finding me a light shade that is no longer produced from the main factory. So I was so happy that they managed to find one for some where. Would Defo use again. Many thanks girls."
"Great service. Very quick delivery. Had exactly what I was after and very reasonably priced. Cannot ask for much more. Thanks!"
"The light itself"
"It was a great service and fast delivery"
"Good price and very fast delivery. Packaging could have been a little more robust, but all lights where in excellent condition when they arrived!"
"Saw these lights on a kitchen display and the effect was brilliant,so l ordered the lights for our New Kitchen. Can't wait to see them fitted."
"Fantastic product.... very professional.... plus quick delivery of items"
"Good product, good service, but poor institutions could have been better by being told how to feed wires through cutout without any damage, I damaged two lights before finding the correct way! Good product but a little expensive! Regards Dave Rigby."
"Being able to speak to a company representative, without having to first get past an automated answering system is very reassuring. In particular, one of the 14 glass shades on the lights that I ordered was damaged when I unpacked the box, and this was replaced without any fuss. The lady I spoke to (Lindsey) was most helpful and a credit to the company."
Love Lights is rated 4.56 based on 452 reviews