Love Lights Reviews

Love Lights 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Terry Holmes
Love Lights 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Heather Hunt
Thanks Love lights, easy and pleasant transaction and light just what we needed!
Lights are fabulous, fast delivery and great customer care provided when asked questions about the light itself.
Sent my lights back on the 4th March because they were not the glass as I was expecting. I had to contact Love Lights to get confirmation that they have received them. Again I’ve contacted them to ask when I can expect a refund, NO REPLY as of 6th April. NO, from my experience I would not recommend them
The order took a fairly long time to arrive as it had to be ordered in from elsewhere.
Lovely product. Looked exactly as expected. Well packaged. Lots of care went into it.
Excellent customer service, light is perfect! Will 100% be buying from love lights again
Thanks Love Lights, lights are amazing and arrived well packaged and look stunning in our new garden room.
Thank you Love Lights for a seamless transaction, lights were received and very happy.
After a delay on my order due to being out of stock, and a quick phone call to Dar was all sorted by a lovely lady at Love Lights i then got my lights beautifully packed within a week. Would deff use them again.
I tried to cancel my order using the form provided as the goods would not arrive in time but had no response. Then a few weeks later I had a DPD message to say they were waiting to receive the goods to deliver them but they have never arrived!!
WEBORDER 34189 WAS PLACED ON 23RD FEB AND MONEY TAKEN STILL NO DELIVERY HAVE EMAILED NO REPLY NOT ANSWERING PHONE CALLS DELIVERY SAID 5/7 WORKING DAYS IT IS NOW 22 WORKING DAYS VERY POOR SERVICE DO NOT BY BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Really happy with the service and products received from Lovelights, ceiling lights were out of stock on a pre-order basis when I placed my order however Lynsey kept me updated and the order was delivered on the date given.
Thanks Love Lights, lights are beautiful.... stunning finish to my Lockdown kitchen project!
Lovely Lights, fast delivery and great advice. thank you
Very helpful customer service and good delivery
Lights beautiful and service brilliant.
Item was what I wanted but delivery was very slow (over 3 weeks) and expensive considering the actual postage cost. Customer services were prompt in their response when I chased up where the items might be. Don't use if you want your items quickly!
Hi, Sorry the items took a little longer than normal, as per the website we are still experiencing delays due to the ongoing situation and are having difficulties with some manufacturers dispatching items as usual.
Once again please accept our apologies.
Thank you Love Lights, order received in perfect condition and lights fantastic.
We chose Love Lights because they showed the lamps we wanted as 'in stock' where others did not, so ordered. However, it turned out they were out of stock but Lynsey always answered my emails promptly and kept us informed. The lights arrived exactly as she said they would and we are delighted with them - really solid, high quality lamps. I would use Love Lights again.
Bought a light here more than 2 weeks ago still not delivered and wont answer emails
Hi Liam,

Apologies that you have not yet received your order, as per the emails that i have sent to you, i am currently investigating this and believe there may there may be delays due to Brexit and your delivery to Ireland. Once we receive a reply from Parcelforce we will update you immediately.
Many Thanks