Love Lights Reviews

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Category:
Home Furnishing

How would you rate Love Lights ?

Sandra Denson
"Light lovely but much smaller than thought, delivery firm shocking, waited in all day for light to arrive, then was sent a photograph of someone else’s house to say they had been & no-one home, after a lengthy time even trying to get in touch with them, they said it was lovelights fault so then had to spend further time getting in touch with lovelights, anyway, delivery was arranged for the next day, delivery firm phoned me to say they could not find my house, they were literally round the corner, they were given directions but never arrived, half an hour later, a lady pulled up outside my house, she had been delivered my lights & had signed for them, only to be told she needed to take them to my address as they could not find it, extremely poor service"
Steven Withers
"We love our lights from Love Lights! Delivered in very good time and easy to deal with. Although they weren’t cheap, ultimately, you get what you pay for?"
"i bought glass shelf led lights....with no transformer or any details on how to make it work. incomplete information of product leads to a dissatisfaction, for that your website needs improvement especially for people to know what other products will they need to make something work."
"Great service. Lights arrived within a week and are beautiful. Great value and quality. Have recommended lovelights to all my friends"
"It was an excellent service."
"Ordered this replacement shade for light I already have but was too big for the fitting I have 😂"
Hi Linda,

If the fitting you have purchased is too big for the lights you have it would seem you have the Cooper ceiling range which was discontinued several years ago and not the Morgan range you purchased. The shade can be used as there are additional parts that can be purchased, please see product codes

Lynsey
Love Lights
"Excellent product, value for money, slightly slow on delivery."
"Stunning boxwood trees! So pleased with the products and service I'm now looking to order another four."
"Have you gone out of business? I ordered a product from you on 17th September and although it was £99 and you claim this is free delivery you charged me £5.95 for delivery when, 9 days later 26th sept the product had not arrived so I tried to call to seek advice no answer, so I sent an email cancellation as per your details and have had no response or refund or product delivered for that matter. Where is my refund?"
Hi Clare,

Please accept our apologies, our website states orders over £99 are free delivery so it looks like it has charged you the delivery cost as it was exactly £99. I have requested for this to be changed to avoid confusion in the future. We have moved premises which has caused some delays however we have not stopped trading. Your order has been passed across to accounts to process the refund. I will ensure a member of the team emails you with an update as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Love Lights
"I purchased a Dar Lighting Journal JOU5575 floor lamp on 8th Sept 2018. The product arrived damaged, with the bulb holder very bent and distorted. Fortunately I had a similar lamp before, which I was replacing, and was able to dismantle the lamp head and repair the soft metal bulb holder assembly so that it now works OK. It might be a good idea to check these products more carefully before dispatch."
Hi Peter,

We are sorry to hear the fitting arrived damaged, had we been informed that this had arrived damaged then a replacement could have been dispatched, is there a reason why you did not notify us of the damage??. Our parcels and its contents are checked before dispatch however from time to time can be damaged in transit and if notified a replacement can be dispatched.

Hi Sandra,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by DPD not delivering the parcel, i have notified them of this and they will be investigating this with the driver, however they have advised that due to this being a new housing estate some drivers can have issues locating address's. Once again please accept our apologies and if we can help in the future please contact us and we can offer a discount code.

Love Lights
"Parts arrived within 7 days and were exactly as required"
"Good Service and Advice and Delivery"
"excellent service and good price."
"The purchase is as described and I like it enough that I've ordered another. However I would say that delivery was very slow and it took a long time for me to receive notification that it had been despatched. There was no means to check its progress and had it not arrived after 2 weeks I would have been chasing it up. Despite this I've ordered another but hope this time delivery will be quicker."
"First time purchaser........easy selection process...........sensible delivery period.............. very efficient payment system."
"Very pleased with the lights but not in situ as yet while room is decorated."
"Quick delivery and good quality."
"After a small issue in regards to the delivery of my order I am pleased to say that the replacement delivery arrived on time and was as requested. The customer service showed by the sales team was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend Love Lights to anyone."
"Easy to deal with, kept me well informed & speedy delivery"
"2 weeks plus for delivery and several email, not great, only plus side they did reply to my emails... won't be rushing back."
"Took a while to arrive but delighted with the product!"
"LED bulbs arrived promptly and safely. Too early to judge their durability, but they are working well so far."
Love Lights is rated 4.52 based on 501 reviews