Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Love Lights 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Love Lights 5 star review on 9th November 2019
John Watts
Love Lights 4 star review on 25th October 2019
More Photos & Videos
Received on time, well packaged, exactly what we needed to replace like for like. Competitively priced.
Good website, helpful staff, good communication on delivery, Lights arrived well packed and complete. What more can you ask
excellent lights and fabulous staff....well done Love Lights :)
First but definitely not last order. Just liked. Thanks.
Fabulous.!!!! Beautiful lights and great staff.
Excellent service, great communication. Although we received the wrong parcel it was very swiftly rectified. Thanks.
Love my lights very helpful staff would purchase again
I was unsure about ordering during lockdown as there was so much uncertainty but I didn't need to worry! Delivery was on point and the quality of both the lights and the service from Love Lights was exceptional. Would most definitely use them again
Excellent product, kept me up to date on arrival of my products due to the delay because of covid 19. Kind and professional service.
The two lamps were well packaged, I did have some hooks missing for the crystals but these are going to be sent on to me.
Very happy with them both. I have now ordered a ceiling light with Love Lights as well.
There were a couple of marks on the white shades, the bases also had fine scratch marks on the chrome. The bases were well covered, so must have come from factory that way.
Beautiful Alana 6 light pendant, was out of stock initially but delivered quickly when back in stock, very satisfied customer.
Excellent customer service. Product supplied within the time frame specified, excellent communications, emails answered straight away. Would highly recommend this company.
extremely helpful and friendly staff, Lynsey you are a credit to your team in such difficult circumstances, well done
Great range, very helpful advice and customer service from Lynsey. Really did their best to get info out of a supplier who was obviously having serious supply problems during lockdown. Would 100% recommend these guys.
Absolutely gorgeous lamp and great customer service.
Lovely buffet lamps, just what I was looking for my console table in the hallway, beautiful ivory shades which match so well with my ceiling shades. Very happy.
Web site OK but rang to sort details and very helpful young lady told me what to look for and helped again when I got in a further muddle. The bulb I wanted came quickly and even delivered in a one hour window!! Very good people to do work with.
Great service in these difficult times. Very happy with the lights. Just what I wanted!
Love Lights 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Super fast service . Great product!
Although we had to wait for the delivery of our lamp because of the current situation we couldn't be more pleased , the lamp was easy to assemble and excellent quality.
I communicated with Love Lights by email and their replies were alway friendly , professional and helpful.
I will definitely use Love Lights again and love their range of products. A big thank you to all your. Keep safe x
Love Lights is rated 4.50 based on 760 reviews