Love Lights Reviews

Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"Excellent product, easy to fit and half the price of the kitchen suppliers identical lighting."
Sandy Bushby
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
Sandra Denson
"Light lovely but much smaller than thought, delivery firm shocking, waited in all day for light to arrive, then was sent a photograph of someone else’s house to say they had been & no-one home, after a lengthy time even trying to get in touch with them, they said it was lovelights fault so then had to spend further time getting in touch with lovelights, anyway, delivery was arranged for the next day, delivery firm phoned me to say they could not find my house, they were literally round the corner, they were given directions but never arrived, half an hour later, a lady pulled up outside my house, she had been delivered my lights & had signed for them, only to be told she needed to take them to my address as they could not find it, extremely poor service"
"I had to chase my order for 4 weeks before it arrived. Good contact with the company and prompt replies though. I am happy with my wall lights although my electrician has been and gone in the time they should have been here."
"Simple ordering process efficient delivery - arrived as predicted and left in my preferred location. Really excellent service on top of the best price I could find!"
"Fast and efficient but postage is high. Single lead £5 ?"
"All as expected from a reputable company"
"Excellent lights and excellent service"
"Good price and able to collect so saved postage"
"Excellent service.Some of the lights I had chosen had been discontinued but your staff contacted the company to see if they could help and as they had the relevant parts still in stock they made the lights up for me. I am delighted with the lights and the level of your customer service. Will definitely recommend your company."
"I received the wrong lights & I cannot get through on the phone to get a refund."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you have received the incorrect items, we are unable to find an email or answer phone message from yourself advising the items are incorrect?
If you would like to report an issue please email sales@lovelights.co.uk as our telephone lines are extremely busy and if an answer phone message is not left we are unable to respond.

Regards
Love Lights
"A very personal service with a great choice of products and technical support."
"Excellent choice of quality brand lighting at competitive prices. Would recommend to other customers."
"Quality product fast delivery"
"Excellent company - items in stock and very promptly sent."
"Really helpful and great service!"
"Did what it said on the tin. Lights came 5 days after ordering. DPD emailed with delivery time early in the morning, and we were able to change the delivery address to a neighbour whilst the lights were in transit."
"Just how I pictured it and very stylish."
"WONDERFUL..,THANK YOU. BEST SERVICE"
"Delays to delivery were frustrating, communication could have been better, they had to be chased for answers, which to be fair were quickly answered."
"Great product but took ages to arrive"
"The communication with LoveLights was really excellent despite we returned the ordered lamps. One of the item did not match the picture on the homepage. I presume LoveLights has nothing to do with that but the manufacturer changed the item inbetween without notice."
"Great service Lovely phone manner Very helpful Quick delivery"
Love Lights is rated 4.46 based on 596 reviews