Love Lights Reviews

Love Lights 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Heather Hunt
Love Lights 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Nadya
Excellent professional service from the team at Lovelights, in what is a very stressful time for many companies (I know this as I have my own) they answered any queries I had promptly and my lights arrived on time and well packaged.
Thank you Love Lights and keep safe.
No response as to when lights will arrive yet payment taken. Phone just rings and rings which is incredibly unprofessional. This is not a business that i will use again. Do not order if you want professional service.
Hi Henry, Apolgies that you were not able to contact us by telephone, unfortunately our sales team are working from home and we are trying to reply to all calls as quickly as possible. An email sent from your self on the 12th January was replied to within the hour.
We hope you like your new lights and once again please accept our apolgies.

Many Thanks
Love Lights
Excellent customer service, fittings are beautiful
Extremely poor service. Ordered and paid for lights in early September and still not received anything in january. No updates or explanation from company unless you chase them again and again . There was no info on website to say they were awaiting stock. Will never return to this company.
Really helpful staff. Contents well packaged and ver smart.
My only slight niggle was that the screws which hold the slimline under cabinet lights were so short they were not effective and my fitter had to buy double sided tape to keep them in place.
Very quick service and delivery, helpful staff members and a sound product.
Refused to pay return postage. I had to pay for delivery and again for return totalling £14.00. The light required self assembly (crystal pendants) which I was not aware of. It was also too big for my room. Very bad practice in these times of forced online shopping.
Thank you Love Lights....love my lights
The delivery date/time provided via e-mail was not adhered to so felt let down - the parcel did arrive following day without any prior date/time indication.
The product ordered was as per the order and all OK
Item is fabulous would recommend. I think clearer instructions are required but once put together the unit is great!
Would love to leave a review but can't until I receive my product which I ordered on the 5th December.
Hi Stuart, your order was dispatched with Royal mail on the 5th December, apolgies we have not been made aware of this not arriving before now so please accept our apologies, if you need to discuss this with us please email us and we will investigate this for you.
Very obliging company to trade with. The staff are courteous, polite and understanding. I would certainly recommend this company.
Great lights. Great quality. Recommend this company. Very happy with this purchase.
Items ordered were initially out of stock but the lady I spoke to was honest about when they would arrive and were delivered as promised
Easy to order and pretty quick delivery. No complaints here 👍🏼
Great customer service. Quality products. I had an issue with DPD they had left parcel outside on communal step/path instead of safe inside my porch. DPD was not helpful and Love lights stepped in and sent out a replacement!! I advise anyone to remove safe place off DPD and therefore gives them no excuses if they do this to you.
Fabulous product, thank you.
Thank you. Really happy with my beautiful lights. Amazing prices. Only drawback is the time it took to deliver them. I assume it is because the supply of goods has been disrupted due to Covid.
Order placed and items received but wrong items delivered and poor packaging.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you received the incorrect items, i can see a couple of the items have been refunded for you as this was sent incorrectly from the manufacturer.
Excellent lights excellent service and a good price. I can highly recommend Love Lights.
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 954 reviews