Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

As always, super-friendly and ridiculously efficient. I'd break my 'phone more often just for their customer service :)
I've been going to LoveFone for the last 2 years.. they are THE BEST when it comes to service! Always very helpful.. I took my phone to get fixed once, after 20 min of checking my phone, they couldn't fix the problem but guided me where I can get it fixed and they didn't even charge me! Really genuinely good people!! I highly recommend! :-)
I have been coming to lovephone for a long time now and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Service is quick, friendly and very good quality. Will defiantly be coming back if I brake my phone again! Great company 👍🏼
very efficient, pleasant service for quick battery replacement on iphone. Recommmended.
I have been using these guys for years now . There is only one choice for me . They continue to provide a totally awesome service. Yesterday the courier picked up my phone at 10 am and it was back with me by 1 pm with a new battery. They never let me down .
Outstanding same day service for my old iphone 4 that nobody else wanted to repair anymore. Lovephone had the part and repaired within 10 min waiting time. Very happy!
Over the weekend, my iPhone 7 battery packed out, just as Apple announced suspension of all global retail operations (thanks Covid-19...) Thankfully Lovefone were excellent - managed to get an appointment booked for the Monday and my battery was replaced within 10 minutes. Problem solved! Thank you so much.
a company that leaves a poor guy alone on a saturday afternoon in central london. I had two devices to get serviced. What was meant to be a 30 min per device job became a 2h15 mins job, only one device fixed, at the second attempt. other device ready the following week. Lots of stress on the poor guy, among phone calls, customers walking in, bookings, accessories. Now this guy was an actual legend but you can't keep one person only in there on saturdays. Quality of service is very low and slow, mistakes are made handling tiny objects and delays in the appointments occur.
Excellent service. Guy was very knowledgeable and friendly. Most reasonable prices around in London. Lifetime warranty too. If you need your phone fixed this is the best place to take it to.
Not going back there. They promised me 50% off for battery replacement. I got it but the battery only charged up to 80%. Restarted my phone, did a hard reset and tried charging the battery again. Same issue and this time the health of the battery showed 78%. Not happy with their service. Could not get through customer support.
Excellent and swift service; I recommend Lovefone for anyone who wants to fix iPhone or Android phone faulty(cracked, etc)screen. The guy who fixed my iPhone was brilliant and excellent service. Good price too for 5 star service.
This is a well-run outfit. They can arrange couriers, but it suited me to go to their shop and I wanted my phone fixed and back in my hands as quickly as possible - it was ideal for this. The booking system on their website lets you choose your time and they send you reminders and directions. I had an early appointment which took a lot less time than I thought, so I turned up at the shop over an hour early and they were happy to be flexible and move the appointment forward. Glass and power socket replaced in half an hour. Seems to be a good job and for a very good price. Polite and friendly service. What's not to like?
Very quick service was done in under 30 mins. Happy with the service provided.
Excellent. Prompt, friendly service at a reasonable price.
Amazing service however I replaced my screen less than a month ago and noticed 3 white dots when I opened an app that has a black background which I’m not happy about and googled it to see what the cause of it is and people mentioned it only happens when a second hand screen has been replaced. As it was a 6s screen that was replaced I feel annoyed and disappointed that I spent £90 to have this result, I should have just went to Apple.
Dear Aisha,

We're sorry to hear that the screen we've fitted has those three stuck pixels. This is something covered by our lifetime warranty so please come back to us asap and we'll replace the screen immediately.
Excellent repair to my Google Pixel 2 XL screen. Carphone Warehouse had previously been unable to repair it due to parts availability.

Lovefone did the repair in an hour and the phone looks as good as new. Very satisfied
Great customer service. Done in under 25 mins
I am very happy with the service I received. Fantastic price and the staff are very welcoming and very experienced. Brilliant service.
Would certainly recommend them.
I paid for pristine phone which is advertised without scratches but screen is scratched.
Hi Jeremy,

We're really sorry to hear this. Your feedback is much appreciated and we do hope you give us the chance to sort it out.

All our Certified Refurbished handsets in Pristine and Very Good condition are fitted with new screens.

We'll be in touch shortly to arrange a convenient solution.

Best regards,
The team @ Lovefone
I live in Barcelona, and I couldn't find anyone to help me fixing my Google Pixel screen which was completely smashed.

Thank God I found LoveFone. They were absolutely kind and helpful, and fixed it in no time.

Best service ever!