Lovefone Reviews

customer service
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
a company that leaves a poor guy alone on a saturday afternoon in central london. I had two devices to get serviced. What was meant to be a 30 min per device job became a 2h15 mins job, only one device fixed, at the second attempt. other device ready the following week. Lots of stress on the poor guy, among phone calls, customers walking in, bookings, accessories. Now this guy was an actual legend but you can't keep one person only in there on saturdays. Quality of service is very low and slow, mistakes are made handling tiny objects and delays in the appointments occur.
Excellent service. Guy was very knowledgeable and friendly. Most reasonable prices around in London. Lifetime warranty too. If you need your phone fixed this is the best place to take it to.
Not going back there. They promised me 50% off for battery replacement. I got it but the battery only charged up to 80%. Restarted my phone, did a hard reset and tried charging the battery again. Same issue and this time the health of the battery showed 78%. Not happy with their service. Could not get through customer support.
Excellent and swift service; I recommend Lovefone for anyone who wants to fix iPhone or Android phone faulty(cracked, etc)screen. The guy who fixed my iPhone was brilliant and excellent service. Good price too for 5 star service.
This is a well-run outfit. They can arrange couriers, but it suited me to go to their shop and I wanted my phone fixed and back in my hands as quickly as possible - it was ideal for this. The booking system on their website lets you choose your time and they send you reminders and directions. I had an early appointment which took a lot less time than I thought, so I turned up at the shop over an hour early and they were happy to be flexible and move the appointment forward. Glass and power socket replaced in half an hour. Seems to be a good job and for a very good price. Polite and friendly service. What's not to like?
Very quick service was done in under 30 mins. Happy with the service provided.
Excellent. Prompt, friendly service at a reasonable price.
Amazing service however I replaced my screen less than a month ago and noticed 3 white dots when I opened an app that has a black background which I’m not happy about and googled it to see what the cause of it is and people mentioned it only happens when a second hand screen has been replaced. As it was a 6s screen that was replaced I feel annoyed and disappointed that I spent £90 to have this result, I should have just went to Apple.
Dear Aisha,

We're sorry to hear that the screen we've fitted has those three stuck pixels. This is something covered by our lifetime warranty so please come back to us asap and we'll replace the screen immediately.
Excellent repair to my Google Pixel 2 XL screen. Carphone Warehouse had previously been unable to repair it due to parts availability. Lovefone did the repair in an hour and the phone looks as good as new. Very satisfied
Great customer service. Done in under 25 mins
I am very happy with the service I received. Fantastic price and the staff are very welcoming and very experienced. Brilliant service. Would certainly recommend them.
I paid for pristine phone which is advertised without scratches but screen is scratched.
Hi Jeremy,

We're really sorry to hear this. Your feedback is much appreciated and we do hope you give us the chance to sort it out.

All our Certified Refurbished handsets in Pristine and Very Good condition are fitted with new screens.

We'll be in touch shortly to arrange a convenient solution.

Best regards,
The team @ Lovefone
I live in Barcelona, and I couldn't find anyone to help me fixing my Google Pixel screen which was completely smashed. Thank God I found LoveFone. They were absolutely kind and helpful, and fixed it in no time. Best service ever!
Great service - very prompt - and reasonably priced! I got iphone 6 battery replaced within 10 minutes for £39 AND it comes with a 12 month warranty. Would definitely recommend Lovefone to anyone
I have used Lovefone before for a cracked screen and the service was great, but this time not so good unfortunately. Needed a new battery and charging dock replaced, booking was very efficient, turnaround was quick, but was returned a phone that did not work. So we sent it back, they replaced the charging dock again which they said was faulty, but the phone was still not working when we received it back for the second time. I would have hoped that they would test the phone before returning it. I have offered them another chance to fix it properly or provide a full refund, and currently waiting for a response.
Amazing customer service and amazing quality of work. Used Lovefone a few years ago and was brilliant. Used to fix my other halfs phone years after and still amazing. Best phone repair company around!
We have sent a few phones over here, most of the time the phones are OK, but have received a few phones back with backs not fitting properly leaving large gap in the side with the explanation "It's what happens sometimes unfortunately".
LoveFone provided me the very best service I couldn't imagine in replacing the my Ipad Air screen. I showed it to my brother and he just would not believe I replaced the screen within 2 hours. Moreover they even gave me 1yr warrenty on repairs. For all the people thanks for reading my review and here is something for you —————————————————————————————————— A discount voucher code: LOVEFIVE ———————————————————————————————— Use it when you book your repair timeslot at lovefone.co.uk and get a £5 discount.
The guys at Lovefone were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I phoned to discuss my iPhone 5s issue and they offered expert advice and a same-day service to help fix the problem. Then, as my card did not work, they kindly agreed to take part-payment for the bill in cash. Highly, highly recommend and a welcome change from the rip-off merchants of South London.
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,460 reviews